Kendrakyle

New to Colorado

23 posts in this topic

Looking to start venturing out to Colorado. Trying to research how the market is out there. I'm on Eros, but want to see if the BP is actually good or not cause looked at all the girls and they don't seem to be real, pretty, or not an Asian massage.

also is Incall downtown a good idea? Thanks!

Kendra,

Welcome, I know most of the girls that travel through are happy with the turn out here.   I think downtown could be good, from what everyone says stay out of Lakewod. I know DTC is a god area also.

Welcome to TOB! Don't forget about the folks up north when deciding where to stay.

1 hour ago, MisterBigShot said:

Welcome to TOB! Don't forget about the folks up north when deciding where to stay.

I second this opinion!  North Denver will provide a broader audience!

How far north are we talkin? I like broad:-) I've never given anything but downtown and dtc a try LOL. I should really venture out 😜  

Thornton or Northglenn on the I25 corridor gives easy access to downtown and Ft.Collins. Westminster or Broomfield (Interlochen) on the US36 corridor gives you access to downtown and Boulder. All of the above are a stretch for DTC & points S. 

Welcome... Hope you have a stimulating and profitable adventure in denver.. Us... Just stimulating lol

4 hours ago, Just Jos said:

How far north are we talkin? I like broad:-) I've never given anything but downtown and dtc a try LOL. I should really venture out 😜  

Like Thornton-Wesminster ish area.

9 hours ago, Kendrakyle said:

Looking to start venturing out to Colorado. Trying to research how the market is out there. I'm on eros, but want to see if the BP is actually good or not cause looked at all the girls and they don't seem to be real, pretty, or not an Asian massage. Looking to do like a week or so to try it out around Valentine's day.

also is getting a spot for Incall downtown a good idea? Thanks!

Welcome and hope to make your acquaintance.

12 hours ago, Just Jos said:

There are lots of us here in Fort Fun! It'd be nice to see a few YL's from TOB visit from time to time:)

Welcome! I agree with Bit Banger, up north can always use more love. Don't advertise on BP your better than that!

Welcome to Colorado! 

I would suggest shuffling between DTC and North Denver. 

Happy holidays! 

5 hours ago, Pilotdave said:

Welcome! I agree with Bit Banger, up north can always use more love. Don't advertise on BP your better than that!

I always find the general disdain of bp interesting coming from a client to a reputable girl. Who the heck cares where we get our money?  The only reason I don't like to advertise on bp is bc of the insane amount of bs you have to endure in order to find one real gentleman willing to pay a primo price as compared to the typical bp donations. My most favorite client to date came from bp. He was on the younger side (35ish) totally loaded, handsome and treated me like a queen! No one is better than backpage. Get your money girl! 🤑

16 hours ago, Just Jos said:

The only reason I don't like to advertise on bp is bc of the insane amount of bs you have to endure in order to find one real gentleman willing to pay a primo price as compared to the typical bp donations.

Why not include your rates in your bp posts?  Wouldn't that lessen the required endurance?

I've found typically that it doesn't make a difference. If a guys gonna make you a 100$ offer he's gonna do it whether or not I have  posted an amount in an ad or not. I swear most of the men don't bother reading the words in the ad anyhow. Plus, I'm pretty convincing so if a guy just isn't "used" to paying that much, I can usually  persuade 1 out of 3 :-) I like to think  I'm pretty good at sales 😎 Lol And well, when you Love, adore, and believe in the value of the product as much as I do, it's not hard! :-) 

Edited by Kaduk
specified rate....

I'm from Co and I don't consider myself bad at all..but yes denver downtown and lakewood are good places to locate yourself when you're out here

On December 23, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Kendrakyle said:

Edited by Bit Banger
Thread posting tools busted.

I'll add myself to the list of those requesting more providers north of central Denver.  It makes a drive from Ft Collins so much easier and less time consuming.  

GB 

Edited by greybeard100
spelling correction