jhooker

Hotel protocols

51 posts in this topic

So, does anyone have any tips on meeting girls who set up in area hotels? I really get nervous when walking by the front desk. Only once was I asked what I was doing and who was I visiting. I didnt have a plan on what to say so gave the actual room and that was it, no problem but still. Since then I have done several things, from walk in "on my cell phone" to bringing in a dolly that was outside. What has worked best so far is pick an exit, and just have a smoke, pretty soon someone will come out and I'll walk in, or put a stone in the door, finish my smoke and walk in. 

Usually the cell phone thing works the best, if you have not been in the hotel before ask the lady you are seeing where the elevator is if her room is upstairs. Go in with the mind set that you are a guest at the hotel already. 

"Only once was I asked what I was doing and who was I visiting."

Personally I have never had that problem. Maybe because I tend to visit before noon. A lot of check out times are before noon so there are usually a lot of folks coming and going then. (pssst. I am always cumming:P).

Anyway, Just walk in like you own the joint, cell phone in hand and act like you are texting just like everyone these days is!

The bigger problem I have is it never fails that there is  a cleaning person right out side the room of the lady I am visiting! And then I have to knock on the door! Sometimes I get that "look" from the cleaning person as I am coming or going! Like I might be the 100th "guy" who has come and gone from that room!!

Ladies, would it be possible for you to take a look outside your room door and just see IF there is a cleaning person in the vicinity? If there is maybe give us guys a heads up and maybe be watching for us.

Don't know how many times I have called from the parking lot,  got the room number and the OK to come up, said I'd be RIGHT up and have to knock on the door several times while the cleaning person is watching! If you know I am coming RIGHT up, why do you make me knock several times before you answer the door?

Edited by a_happycamper_12

19 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

"The bigger problem I have is it never fails that there is  a cleaning person right out side the room of the lady I am visiting! And then I have to knock on the door! Sometimes I get that "look" from the cleaning person as I am coming or going! Like I might be the 100th "guy" who has come and gone from that room!!

This is how the decision on where the extra $20 I usually have in my pocket ends up gets made. Sometimes it goes to tip the provider, sometimes it goes to housekeeping. Come to think of it, maybe that's why housekeeping tends to be nearby?

All good answers, especially getting a elevator location from the provider ahead of time helps a lot. I'm sure this is overkill, but aside from the looking at your phone thing, I carry a folder with some paper work or a binder or manila envelope (don't include personal info) which often is what I'm dragging around when I'm actually on the road.

I've never had anyone ask who I'm visiting -- that would be a bad sign -- but my fall back is to give a random male name and then "realize" that I"m at the wrong hotel. "Oh, this isn't the Hilton? D'oh!" Not sure how that would work and if it didn't then, just leave.

What have you done except walk into their lobby?

20 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

The bigger problem I have is it never fails that there is  a cleaning person right out side the room of the lady I am visiting! And then I have to knock on the door! Sometimes I get that "look" from the cleaning person as I am coming or going! Like I might be the 100th "guy" who has come and gone from that room!!

OK.  You saw the ad.  You booked the time.  You're knocking on the door.   And you realize the housekeeping is hot, too. Really hot.   And she's watching you wait for the door to be opened.

Would this be a good time to invite her in to join the both of you?

2 hours ago, Laplace said:

OK.  You saw the ad.  You booked the time.  You're knocking on the door.   And you realize the housekeeping is hot, too. Really hot.   And she's watching you wait for the door to be opened.

Hmmm! Interesting thought! But I wonder if the lady I am visiting would appreciate that.

The one time I was asked to buy condoms for the provider since she ran out, I learned my lesson to bring my work bag with me.  Nothing looks more suspicious at 11pm than going through the lobby with just a King Soopers bag containing only a huge box of condoms.  Fortunately, the front desk employee didn't care when I passed by him.  Look like a hotel guest and carry a take out bag of food or carry supplies as well from the nearby Target/Walmart/grocery store/7-Eleven.  If you have food in your mouth or are pretending to talk on your cell, it buys you time in case the front desk employee asks you what you are doing.  Some of the best providers give you the exact details of where to go when you walk in through the front.  Better yet, avoid suspicion of the front desk by making your appointment during the time guests are gathered at the front for breakfast, before checkout time is up, and early in the evening when people are checking in and checking the surrounding neighborhood.

Actually I think that walking through a lobby with a box of condoms at 11pm would seem not that unusual for a hotel! 

Really, though I've always worried about getting a clerk stopping me, it's never ever happened. Even (and good suggestion early on to ask in order to avoid this!) when I walked in like I owned the place, walked directly to the back where stairs and an elevator appeared to be, and spent ten minutes wandering around to the downstairs and the elevator that turned out to be for service only and went only to the basement! Eventually I walked back to the lobby and noticed where the room hallway ACTUALLY started hehe. But even with the lost look that clearly said I didn't have a key, the front desk ignored me.

I think it's always just an overblown fear. Just act and believe you're there on a trip with your brother or something and upscale to downscale hotels probably won't harass you.

There are only a few hotels where I dread walking through the lobby. It's those lower-end places with the tiny lobbies. It hasn't happened much lately but there was a month or two during the summer when it seemed like the front desk at a particular place would start to recognize me.

Like ajot say, just act like you belong there. The hardest part is acting like you already know where the elevators are.

Maybe a little bit off track still remember this one hotel, had to walk past the desk, the clerk looks at me and smiles and gives me the thumbs up. Did not know what to do so I smiled back and gave him the thumbs up back.  :thumbup:

Most hotels yes you do have to enter past the front desk. My goal if I know where I am going or not is to always get through the lobby as quickly as possible. I always act confident, act like I know where I am headed (even if I don't have a clue), and say hi back if greeted. The main things I avoid is starting a conversation with hotel staff and wondering around. If for some reason I don't locate the elevator right away, I keep going and will take there stairs if needed. If it's a high rise, I take the stairs up a floor then look for the elevator so it doesn't look weird where there's a lot of staff around.

Getting elevator location ahead of time from provider, acting like on phone/e-mail, and carrying a bag are great tips. One other thing I do is try to locate side exits before entering...if one is cracked open or there are people near there I will enter there. If not, I always use the side exit closest to my car when exiting. If nothing else exiting out a side door doesn't put any more traffic through the lobby that might create a red flag.

The only time I ever felt uncomfortable was at a hotel where there was from as far as I could tell only the main entrance in and out. The hotel wasn't very busy, when I entered a bellhop greeted me and then when I exited a half hour later he was still standing right there in the center of the lobby. I got out okay, was a little worried though for the provider because as slow as the hotel was if guys kept entering and exiting it was going to get obvious.

When I have stayed at a hotel, and set up an outcall, I always tell the lady where the elevator is.  I also prop my door slightly open using the slide lock or deadbolt.  I tell the lady to just walk in like she owns the place.

That works well for me, and I wished more providers did it as well; at least, if I were a regular or semi-regular client.   Some ladies like to answer the door absolutely stark raving naked ([Snip} is famous for this) so I can see it would not work for all greeting styles.  But it sure would help the longest 10 seconds any client experiences.

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

I remember back a few years I slipped past a sting op, and I suddenly remembered the front desk guy actually stopped me and asked if I had a key, I said no and he asked me to leave. I was persistent and the girl (decoy) let me in a side entrance. I barely skated on that deal due to some fast thinking but it never occurred to me that it was the only time I was ever barred entry, thinking back maybe the clerk was aware that PD was conducting stings in their place and tried to save my ass. Next time if the clerk is overly demanding I may take it as a sign and run.

2 hours ago, jhooker said:

I remember back a few years I slipped past a sting op, and I suddenly remembered the front desk guy actually stopped me and asked if I had a key, I said no and he asked me to leave. I was persistent and the girl (decoy) let me in a side entrance. I barely skated on that deal due to some fast thinking but it never occurred to me that it was the only time I was ever barred entry, thinking back maybe the clerk was aware that PD was conducting stings in their place and tried to save my ass. Next time if the clerk is overly demanding I may take it as a sign and run.

What was your fast thinking? 

Better yet - yesterday I requested the lady to meet me at the side entrance. It was smooth and stealth. Pro!!

I have always told my sons that if you have to take a leak in an urban area, go to the absolutely nicest hotel you can find (Ritz Carlton if possible), walk in like you own the place, walk through the lobby and take the first right - there will always be a restroom or at least a sign pointing to the restroom.  (This comes in really handy when you are on Miami Beach and need to change clothes, etc.)  Same rules apply when hobbying - it helps that I am in a business that requires me to travel a lot, so I am used to walking into lots of hotels - just walk in like you have been there for days.  If you are a bit nervous, put the cell phone up and say something like "I know, I know, sorry, I left the report in my room, I'm on my way to get it right now.."  I have never had a desk clerk do anything other than smile helpfully.  If so, give them the old "chin up" hello.

To demonstrate how far you can stretch it - I once got to a hotel and called the lady from outside and she said that she needed about 20 minutes.  Well, it was cold, and I sure as hell wasn't going to wait outside.  So I went in, sat down in the lobby, picked up the inevitable newspaper, put my feet up, and killed the 20 minutes in comfort, until she called.  One of the employees helpfully asked if I needed anything while I was waiting, and I said, "not really, just waiting for a friend - where can we get some good Sushi around here?"  Not only did I get some great action that day, but I found a nice restaurant I didn't even know about.

On 12/13/2015 at 1:17 PM, ajot said:

I think it's always just an overblown fear. Just act and believe you're there on a trip with your brother or something and upscale to downscale hotels probably won't harass you.

This. Don't be paranoid. If anything, pretending to be talking on a phone while walking in to avoid eye contact with hotel employees probably just brings more attention to yourself and makes you seem suspicious. Just act calm and unassuming. If, on the tiny chance an employee asks you what you're doing, tell them you're meeting a friend who's staying here from out of town. (But in 10 years of hobbying and more than that traveling for work, I've never been confronted by hotel staff). It's not against the rules or unusual for people staying in a hotel to have guests. Even the elevator thing is getting overblown. 95% of those staying at a hotel are there for the first time, they're not gonna know exactly where the elevator or stairs or exits are their first few times coming through.

Hotels are NOT my cup of tea. I stay the hell away from all that shit!

It may effect my business but that business is asking for some shackles and cuffs!

I will stick to my cozy bed.:)

That is just me though.....

3 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Hotels are NOT my cup of tea. I stay the hell away from all that shit!

It may effect my business but that business is asking for some shackles and cuffs!

I will stick to my cozy bed.:)

That is just me though.....

If you find yourself sticking to your bed, you might want to wash the sheets.

Just kiddin........

Static in calls are actually great for discretionary reasons because girls can switch locations often providing for more access in varying areas. They are also great if you are unable to obtain a stable incall or serve as a temporary location while traveling. Its also nice to have a super clean place and not be the one doing the work.

The downside is I've always been paranoid they keep my personal info and are like damn! She sure stays at a lot of differect hotels for living in the same town. Haha so we also have to be clever :0 

You seem like you've got it figured out. I like to prop the door so you don't have to knock ♡

On 12/13/2015 at 1:59 PM, MrFister said:

Like ajot say, just act like you belong there. The hardest part is acting like you already know where the elevators are.

LoL ! I also am not fond of the hotel walk. But dress appropriately, and look like  you belong there. I ask before I enter the place where in relation to the front door and desk is the elevator. Sometimes I will carry my laptop case instead of a purse. Because I generally arrive with a beverage to share. And a laptop case keeps  the contents of what I would have in my purse, plus beverage contained neatly. Sometimes I get lucky and the gentleman will meet me at the side door eliminating the front desk walk. 

Lenora Jane said this best about we girls using our local drivers licence to book a hotel room. This is one of the reasons I don't set up many in calls.  Besides the after 3 pm check-in ...and then in the morning housekeeping wanting to know how much longer before I will  vacate the room so they can clean.   

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Incorrect name-so I corrected it.

57 minutes ago, Lenora Jane said:

You seem like you've got it figured out. I like to prop the door so you don't have to knock ♡

Please, please, PLEASE encourage more ladies to do this!

On 12/13/2015 at 8:49 PM, Laplace said:

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George porks the office cleaning lady on his desk.

Boss calls him in to fire him the next morning.

George looks at his boss asking, "Is that frowned upon here?"

If I knew you (and knew you were safe) it'd be super Hot!! 

If it was our first visit I'd probably freak out, and think you were trying to pull a fast one on me lol.

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Laplace said:

No. While it's kinda hot...just no. 

Ahhhhh I see why the laquinta is so popular! Outdoor rooms no office to pass and I Never see any maids LOL..

I like a rubber nose, big glasses and cheesy mustache  No one suspects a thing.

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Ahhhhh I see why the laquinta is so popular! Outdoor rooms no office to pass and I Never see any maids LOL..

Eh, the problem with doors leading outside is that anyone anywhere can watch who comes and goes.  I hate places with doors leading outside.

6 minutes ago, Keyser said:

Eh, the problem with doors leading outside is that anyone anywhere can watch who comes and goes.  I hate places with doors leading outside.

Wouldn't it be the exact same with most 2/3*/indoor hotels? Hallway monitors, stairwells and definitely the elevator and main lobby?? And that's recorded I'm assuming :( I guess it's just up to the participating parties to figure it out.. I myself rarely  offer Incalls because I would have to purchase the room but when I do I'll now be putting all mentioned into consideration ;) and now asking the guys to bring a Starbucks latte LOL...ya know so they blend in an all :)