Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Stale

68 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

Your overall post is quite funny! :)

Unfortunately, based on my experiences with friends, relatives, and co-workers, the quoted part is, sadly, too true to real life. :huh:

Thanks.  Humor based on the differences between the sexes is largely based on stereo-types:  Men don't ask for directions, women can't drive, etc.   I just picked the one I felt matched the comment addressed.  This site still desperately needs a sarcasm font.

13 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

I am thoroughly and utterly chastised.

susansad-puppy.jpg

Please spank me!

On 12/31/2015 at 10:13 PM, sparkey600 said:

Read Bad Boy's comment and you might have your answer.....

My understanding as well.

On 1/2/2016 at 7:58 PM, geecue2 said:

Embedded image permalink

I've  had that exact thing happen to me in the past!

I hope it isn't a problem for others!

I give good head, I don't drool or make idiotic fake noises.

Why not???

Most of on here would like exactly that! That's what 99.9% are looking for! We're looking for a break for the mundane life we are living and for a nice fantasy that we can remember for a while.

On 12/31/2015 at 0:51 PM, Kashmir said:

10er6n5.jpg

Way back when the web started allowing these boards, I'd only see ladies in California because I was paranoid about seeing ladies posting locally. Anyway the tradition in California in those days was for the provider and client to meet prior to the appointment especially if it was an extended session to see if they were compatible.

One lady I saw actually offered drinks and treats at her incall the night before, we felt we were a match for the session and the appointment was set. I paid a certain amount for this prior meeting and that amount was deducted from the total from the session. Finally after the session was done the YL actually did offer me a sandwich (edible type, not sexual).  So since she walked to the kitchen, I guess I did my job poorly, :P.  I do miss some things from days past.

Edited by amcbl1
edit content