Ivyluv

New to the board...Aspen posting??

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I am a new member here. I was told to come check this out as I am planning my first visit to Colorado the week of [Snip}. I will be staying in the Aspen area. Any recommendations on the best places to visit and must see attractions?? Also, is there a category on this board for posting an Ad in the Aspen area? The closest city on this board seems to be 3-4 hours away :o:)

Any feedback/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million!

xoxo

Welcome to the board Ivy. LUV.  Don't know about the Aspen ad area. 

Ivyluv (I wish),

I can give you the consumer's perspective: There are two sections of the TOB that would apply: "Mountains" and "Western Slope."  You might also try the "Available Now" section of P411, but be sure to prominently feature "Aspen."  Guys from Vail and Glenwood Springs will drive to Aspen for an evening of fun (when I used to live in Glenwood Springs I would look for excuses to go up to Aspen).  I think you would do well if you feature a special that included a night out on the town connected to an hour or two in the condo. I know that if I am trying to sneak away from the ski hill for a little alternative recreation, that is where I look (usually unsuccessfully).  As for things to do: it's winter and you are going to be in Aspen.  Do you really need to ask for things to do?  Well... you could go skiing, you could go snowboarding, you could go ice skating, you could go dogsledding, you could go ski-doing (up the road a bit where the necks are redder), you could go cross country skiing, you could go for scenic drives,  you could go party at night in the nightclubs, you could go out for dinner at one of the great restaurants, you could go snowshoeing, you could sit in the hot tub all day and eat chocolate, and if that is your picture in the avatar, you could probably fuck the brains out of a few lucky locals and tourists per day.  The cool thing about Aspen is that all of the above activities can be conducted within a one-half mile radius of your hotel.

Party on girl - if you don't have fun it will be entirely your fault.

Denver girls with a good following - you oughta see if a mountain-duo day with her would be fun.  Maybe throw in the lederhosen costume for kicks.

LOL you are to funny Badboy! Thank you so much for the entertaining pointers :D