missadrianne

Outcall vs Incall

10 posts in this topic

So I booked my hotel on one side of Denver and want to know what traffic patterns might affect the occasional outcall. Obviously, If there's an outcall on the other side of town during rush hour...I know how to handle that...but I don't know what hours are worst and how weather affects that, or if there is roadwork anywhere to look out for. 

Any hints or ideas welcome...

Thanks, 

Adrianne

:)

7am 9am 3pm and 5pm are absolute hell just about anywhere.  I always use my phone gps to see if theres ever any congestion on my routes.  If its even just sprinkling a little snow its an absolute shit show.  

The DTC between 3 and 5 pm will take twice and long as it should.

Anyone not familiar w the city should download waze the navigation app. It'll warn you of anything from light to heavy traffic, cops along your route, and offers a few different alternate routes. Traffic can be super crazy and sometimes completely unpredictable around here. Hope that helps💋

Thanks so much for the info. I will definitely use Waze and keep an eye for heavy traffic times. 

MUAH!

Adrianne

Honestly rush hour is IMO between 7AM till  9AM then again at 230pm till 630pm , lets not forget the 7pm road construction ,

If Rush hour don't get ya , Cone Zone will. myself i find during rush hour to stay off the beaten path and 

its less stressful. anyway good luck . be careful 

MaxV

On 12/6/2015, 6:18:20, missadrianne said:

So I booked my hotel on one side of Denver and want to know what traffic patterns might affect the occasional outcall. Obviously, If there's an outcall on the other side of town during rush hour...I know how to handle that...but I don't know what hours are worst and how weather affects that, or if there is roadwork anywhere to look out for. 

Any hints or ideas welcome...

Thanks, 

Adrianne

:)

Of course you can avoid any traffic concerns simply by hosting in Fort Collins every once in a while. I'm sure the fellas up north would enjoy seeing you. Just a thought...

North into Denver -- 7am-9:30am.

Denver into North -- 3pm -6:30pm.

West into Denver -- I don't seem to have trouble unless its a holiday weekend and everyone is heading out of town.

Denver into West -- Saturday and Sunday mornings on the way to sky, its takes twice as long unless your leaving really early. Iv never had problem coming home unless there was accident or construction. 

South (DTC)-- I only service DTC after 7pm unless its multi hour because traffic is becoming a huge bitch. 

East - I only service after 7pm unless its multi hour. I don't know much about the traffic in that area.  

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I thought rush hour in Denver was between 8:00 AM and 5:00PM... Cities suck for driving!

Colorado Blvd rush hour seems extend from 5 am til midnight. I swear that street is rarely jam-packed.