Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themanxxx

Any GREEK providers?!

9 posts in this topic

Looking for some greek providers. Don't really see to many. and give me the 411 on the greek session thanks! comment or message me!

On 12/5/2015, 12:41:26, themanxxx said:

Looking for some greek providers. Don't really see to many. and give me the 411 on the greek session thanks! comment or message me!

Your low post count and lack of proper grammar makes you appear sketchy. Which is probably why few have responded.
However, to give you the benefit of the doubt: Shauna Styles does Greek.

On 12/5/2015, 12:41:26, themanxxx said:

Did you try searching the reviews? I did and found numerous providers who provide greek. Now you try it. Go to search reviews. Under consenting adult activities put greek. Be sure to select Colorado unless you're traveling. YOU CAN DO IT!

2 hours ago, Smoothoperator said:

Did you try searching the reviews? I did and found numerous providers who provide greek. Now you try it. Go to search reviews. Under consenting adult activities put greek. Be sure to select Colorado unless you're traveling. YOU CAN DO IT!

There's some good advice for a newbie asking his first question / first post. With a little effort, you'll be glad you did the research when you're scheduling a session with that special someone. 

You can do a search on P411 for Greek Goddess and see several. 

Kashmir is another outstanding provider who offers greek.

I don't think there are many providers visiting from Greece. Sometimes you get visitors from California, Wyoming, Nevada, etc., but that's about as exotic as you're going to get. But seriously, go to the review section and type in the correct words. 

I don't want to be too harsh here, because I know the programmers are doing the best they can.

But, the search function is, well, less than stellar.

Searching for greek in the ads doesn't work at all for me.  Searching the reviews for greek gets some of the providers who offer it, but not all.

Given the tools at their disposal, we should probably cut "ISO" posters of this nature a little slack.