chloecummings100

Hello Denver I am Chloe

20 posts in this topic

I am a recent transplant of 2 months from New Orleans/Biloxi to Denver and geez navigating all these sites are making my Cajun head spin! I suppose it would have been proper to introduce myself a while back but I didn't read enough or retain enough of the facts. Anyways, hi I am Chloe and I could use some help navigating tob from friends of the community. Laissez les bon temps rouler & joie de vivre mes amis.

36 minutes ago, chloecummings100 said:

Laissez les bon temps rouler & joie de vivre mes amis.

Hey! welcome to Denver and TOB. I had too google the Cajun/French phrase... wow I love French! :D

30 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Hey! welcome to Denver and TOB. I had too google the Cajun/French phrase... wow I love French! :D

aura u dormer avec moi ;) you know it as voulez vous avec moi like the song but that's the plural version lol

Welcome and many will help with your questions.

Moderators are very helpful.

I hope they don't get to full of themselves. LOL

15 minutes ago, UTF4ME said:

Hello. And I like french too. :D

Bonjour UTF. Cajuns are quite good at all French things in the dirty south mon ami ;)

On 12/2/2015, 11:51:14, wglide2003 said:

Welcome and many will help with your questions.

Moderators are very helpful.

I hope they don't get to full of themselves. LOL

Yes they are quite helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me but placing an ad on here is challenging. [Snip}  XOXO, Chloe

Edited by boink36
Call to action removed.

On December 2, 2015 8:18:34 AM, Bora Bora said:

I did not google the phrase because I like the french untranslated.  I hope Ms. Cummings does not bother to translate. 

Welcome to the board. Wow, you said the first phrase in French in simple enough terms for me to remember from high school in the 60's. Oops, giving away my age here.

On Wednesday, December 02, 2015 at 7:41 AM, chloecummings100 said:

I am a recent transplant of 2 months from New Orleans/Biloxi to Denver and geez navigating all these sites are making my Cajun head spin! I suppose it would have been proper to introduce myself a while back but I didn't read enough or retain enough of the facts. Anyways, hi I am Chloe and I could use some help navigating tob from friends of the community. Laissez les bon temps rouler & joie de vivre mes amis.

Welcome to Colorado...adapting to the weather ok? 

The weather sux!!!!! My son is living in 75 degrees while I tredging thru snow. Its OK though, hes gonna get a taste this Saturday when he flys in from New Orleans lol

On 12/8/2015 at 7:01 PM, pitbull said:

I did not google the phrase because I like the french untranslated.  I hope Ms. Cummings does not bother to translate. 

LOL!!!