rick8181

Asian providers

16 posts in this topic

I notice a ton of posts on BP for Asian providers.  All of which are gorgeous.  However I can t find verification on any of them..  Anyone have first hand experience or have any ideas on where I could get some?

A "ton" you say.  If you mean the ones for "spas", "message parlors", etc. do yourself a favor and stop looking at the photos.  They are 99.99% fake. (the .01 % is that the lady you get will generally be asian.  End of similarity). On the other hand if you search p411, reviews here and elsewhere there are a handful of gorgeous and legit asian providers.  But back away from the BP "spas". As always, just my opinion.

We are getting some seriously lazy people here these days.  OK, Rick8181, and everyone else with a particular hankering, here is what you do:

1.  Read the ads on TOB, look at the photos, look for a lady who has the look you desire (Asian, black, latina, redhead, short, tall, young, mature, etc.)  This will require you to look at the pictures and read the profiles, come on, you can do it.  I do it all the time, it's fun.

2.  When you find someone you think you would like, look at the reviews.  If no reviews, move on.  If at least two of the reviews indicate that "pictures are accurate" and none of the reviews are to the contrary: BINGO, you found the potential woman for you.  Then read on for the rest of the reviews (there is no minimum number recommended, I have gone with one or two),  go to her website, read her P411 (including donations), whatever turns your crank and if everything seems OK, make the contact the way she requests, submit to the screening, pays your money, and guess what happens?  Your fantasy comes true.  Write a review.

So now quit asking everyone else read your mind as to what you want, and apply above-described protocol.

Jeez, kids these days ...

17 minutes ago, Badboy said:

We are getting some seriously lazy people here these days.  OK, Rick8181, and everyone else with a particular hankering, here is what you do:

1.  Read the ads on TOB, look at the photos, look for a lady who has the look you desire (Asian, black, latina, redhead, short, tall, young, mature, etc.)  This will require you to look at the pictures and read the profiles, come on, you can do it.  I do it all the time, it's fun.

2.  When you find someone you think you would like, look at the reviews.  If no reviews, move on.  If at least two of the reviews indicate that "pictures are accurate" and none of the reviews are to the contrary: BINGO, you found the potential woman for you.  Then read on for the rest of the reviews (there is no minimum number recommended, I have gone with one or two),  go to her website, read her P411 (including donations), whatever turns your crank and if everything seems OK, make the contact the way she requests, submit to the screening, pays your money, and guess what happens?  Your fantasy comes true.  Write a review.

So now quit asking everyone else read your mind as to what you want, and apply above-described protocol.

Jeez, kids these days ...

Teach a man to fish and next thing you know he wants you to dig up the worms!! :lol:

Although Badboy is correct in what he says, it is still a crap shoot especially for BP and Asians!  Some general information that seems to hold true for most BP Asian Ads.  

1.  If they are Outcall only - what will arrive will look NOTHING like the posted photos of the girl you set the appointment with!

2.  If they say that their photo's are real - they are - just not real photo's of that person!

3.  Even the incall Asian posts play the odds that someone won't walk away from a bait and switch IF it was really hard to find their incall hotel!  

NOTE:  Until ALL the clients walk away or shut the door in the face of bait and switch posters - they will continue to use fake photos!  SO I NEVER stay if the photos are not of the girl - even if they are relatively cute - that was supposed to show up and that includes photos that are seriously out of date!

On 11/29/2015, 10:26:14, rick8181 said:

I notice a ton of posts on BP for Asian providers.  All of which are gorgeous.  However I can t find verification on any of them..  Anyone have first hand experience or have any ideas on where I could get some?

My advice would be to be wary of BP ads in general. You can increase your odds tenfold by searching the ads section of this site or reading a few reviews in the review section to find what you're looking for. Just my 2 cents...

On 11/29/2015, 10:39:12, gr8owl said:

A "ton" you say.  If you mean the ones for "spas", "message parlors", etc. do yourself a favor and stop looking at the photos.  They are 99.99% fake. (the .01 % is that the lady you get will generally be asian.  End of similarity). On the other hand if you search p411, reviews here and elsewhere there are a handful of gorgeous and legit asian providers.  But back away from the BP "spas". As always, just my opinion.

+1. If the AMPs on BP were required to post the actual pictures of the "providers" you will actually see, well, "Facebook for Asian grandmothers" comes to mind.

4 minutes ago, pejo said:

+1. If the AMPs on BP were required to post the actual pictures of the "providers" you will actually see, well, "Facebook for Asian grandmothers" comes to mind.

Pretty accurate description and another reason why I don't frequent AMPs

2 hours ago, pejo said:

So TRUE!  Having a young one working an AMP is an exception to the rule, but does happen.

No kidding.  On one of the Spa review sites, guys have lowered their standards so far from a lack of talent that a 35 year old plain jane with a below average body will get 5 stars.  Miss 20 years ago when you could go to many places and find an early 20 something knockout. 

Most Asian outcall only girl ads on BP with professional looking photos are fake. But sometimes the girls aren't bad looking. They are just like the girls you would find at AMPs. The incall Asian girls with selfies and hotel room shots are most likely real. Most Asian girls that advertise here are real and gorgeous.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2015‎ ‎9‎:‎33‎:‎14‎, Marcadimus said:

No kidding.  On one of the Spa review sites, guys have lowered their standards so far from a lack of talent that a 35 year old plain jane with a below average body will get 5 stars.  Miss 20 years ago when you could go to many places and find an early 20 something knockout. 

Dude! Don't you realize it is the exact same girls still working there?  They are just 20 years older now (just like you)   ; )

That was my thought, too.

41 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Dude! Don't you realize it is the exact same girls still working there?  They are just 20 years older now (just like you)   ; )

Nomi Secrets (unfortunately now retired) was lovely. Perhaps a bit older than advertised, but in great shape. 

So far I have been very pleased with the Asian girls that visit, but I stick to the girls that are on p411. So far every single one was gorgeous, sexy, fun, and sweet. I look for the next time they are in town, once in a while see a new Asian girl but mostly returning girls. When I'm not out hobbying, I enjoy my wife, she's Asian too. BAZZING!!! Ahh what a wonderful touch the ladies of the East bring to our lives. 

9 hours ago, jhooker said:

So far I have been very pleased with the Asian girls that visit, but I stick to the girls that are on p411. So far every single one was gorgeous, sexy, fun, and sweet.

^ This.