Erin_CO

MSOG at 50's

46 posts in this topic

I'm just curious about gentlemen requesting "two happy moments" in a 1 hour appointment but at the end they can't do it.

As I understand, starting at about 45 or 48 having two pops in such a short time as 1 hour starts to be a problem. That's the way it is. There is nothing wrong with that. It's men's nature and anatomy, it's a natural thing and that shouldn't be a problem for their self esteem.

So why have the expectation and then say good-bye with a feeling of frustration? Why don't just enjoy the hour in so many ways you can enjoy and have their one super pleasure moment and leave with a smile instead of a "I-was-not-able-to..." feeling?

Is it just me having this perception or the other girls also see the same thing?

Obviously, it can be difficult for men to come to terms with ageing. It's hard to let go of our youth and vigor.

Lucy mentions "bang for their buck" - I think it's less about monetary value than it is about being used to having more frequent orgasms and feeling ripped-off because you can't do it anymore.

Obviously, it can be difficult for men to come to terms with ageing. It's hard to let go of our youth and vigor.

Lucy mentions "bang for their buck" - I think it's less about monetary value than it is about being used to having more frequent orgasms and feeling ripped-off because you can't do it anymore.

which is kinda the same as the bang for the buck you paid for what you thought you could do and fell short.

Some guys may feel 'ripped off' by the YL, when the real culprit is Mother Nature. 

As I have aged, one pop has become the norm, but the duration & intensity has increased. Life balances ☺️

I'm just curious about gentlemen requesting "two happy moments" in a 1 hour appointment but at the end they can't do it.

A good reason to go for the hh if one is more concerned about "value". 

Why don't just enjoy the hour in so many ways you can enjoy and have their one super pleasure moment and leave with a smile instead of a "I-was-not-able-to..." feeling?

This is how I like to do it. Which is why I stick with girls who don't have a million rules (you can't kiss me there, you can't touch me there, etc.).

Yeah it sucks to get old, been awhile for me. It is usually one and done for me. What I like though is the ladies that still try even after I have told them, probably will not happen. Love those ladies. Well at least one time I do anyway. :mf_boff:

It's the total experience. Be content with one but super enjoy your partner. Enjoy her multi pops if she does. Who knows she might excite you to an unusual second. But enjoy the fullness of the moment and the chemistry. 

That's why I like booking longer sessions.  Allows for more of enjoying everything and more recovery time.  Best of both worlds. :-)

As I understand, starting at about 45 or 48 having two pops in such a short time as 1 hour starts to be a problem. That's the way it is. There is nothing wrong with that. It's men's nature and anatomy, it's a natural thing and that shouldn't be a problem for their self esteem.

So why have the expectation and then say good-bye with a feeling of frustration? Why don't just enjoy the hour in so many ways you can enjoy and have their one super pleasure moment and leave with a smile instead of a "I-was-not-able-to..." feeling?

Is it just me having this perception or the other girls also see the same thing?

^^^^^^^^

This.

If the YL is willing to try I am usually good to go physically wise. Everything is standing tall and ready to go but it takes very specific techniques to get the full experience. Unfortunately some/most ladies think faster and harder is better when for me slow and wet is best for the second time around. Even when this is verbalized they will comply for just a few moments and then back to fast and hard or just as the feeling will start to rise they change pace or position on me and poof it's gone. In short I am willing if she is but if it doesn't happen I'm good with it. Half the time it's the journey getting there that is more fun then the destination. Doesn't make me feel slighted or shorted in the least. As a matter of fact I appreciate the effort in trying to make me feel twice as good. 

I guess a follow up question would be. Do the ladies that attempt to and fail feel bad because they couldn't get it to happen?

If the YL is willing to try I am usually good to go physically wise. Everything is standing tall and ready to go but it takes very specific techniques to get the full experience. Unfortunately some/most ladies think faster and harder is better when for me slow and wet is best for the second time around. Even when this is verbalized they will comply for just a few moments and then back to fast and hard or just as the feeling will start to rise they change pace or position on me and poof it's gone. In short I am willing if she is but if it doesn't happen I'm good with it. Half the time it's the journey getting there that is more fun then the destination. Doesn't make me feel slighted or shorted in the least. As a matter of fact I appreciate the effort in trying to make me feel twice as good. 

I guess a follow up question would be. Do the ladies that attempt to and fail feel bad because they couldn't get it to happen?

Sometimes I do. But there are also times where I wonder if it's their way of trying to extend their time without compensation. It obviously depends on the chemistry with the person. 

Sometimes I do. But there are also times where I wonder if it's their way of trying to extend their time without compensation. It obviously depends on the chemistry with the person. 

Chemistry is a HUGE part in the equation. I would never personally try and steal time this way or any way. I try and be a good client by showing up on time and leaving on time. 

Edited by Wannabebad
Grammar

Agree with Wannabebad. Have met some ladies with great reviews/reputations but the chemistry just wasn't there. Thus, not even a pop. Aging is an unfortunate factor and even with an extended session, which I prefer, sometimes my physiology just refuses to cooperate. Even when that happens, I usually enjoy the time spent with the lady. Sometimes its just nerves, exhaustion, etc. If/when a second meeting occurs, the session seems more enlightened and natural and I have no problem.

I'm a 25 yr old trapped in a 50 (something) yr old's body. At about 40 (something) the whole MSOG experience went out the window for me (sad face w/ sniffle). What I've learned through this humbling experience is that Father Time is Undefeated and I can still enjoy this activity with any one of my ATF's or an occasional new YL just the same. It seems to make no difference at all to the YL whether or not I'm capable of MSOG. It's all about the connection and the intimacy anyway, right?

Edited by MisterBigShot
grammar/spelling

My attitude, and my 50s are a dim memory (actually everything is a dim memory): Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't.  Sometimes it has something to do with the Provider, sometimes not.  Right now, I confine my activities to my three ATFs, all three are sweet, all three are gorgeous and all three are easy to be with.  Depending on when #1 happens, they are all usually willing to give it a try to give me a #2 within our time perameters.  Sometimes it works, and that is great!  Sometimes it doesn't, and the worst case scenario is that we had a great time trying, I tell them that they get an A+ for effort, and we have a good laugh about it.  I think the key is to find someone with a "whatever" attitude like that, or simply settle for the one for-sure and be happy.  Frankly, I like the cuddles after #1 just about as much, and sometimes don't even try.  I do, of course, ensure that the young lady has at least 2, gotta keep the karma in balance. 

Right there with you on the technique.  Slow and wet will do it as well as some mutual pleasuring like 69.  A while back I was visiting doing a Tantric session with a FBSM provider in Boulder and she did a Yanni massage and got me to pop twice in 20 minutes.  If she hadn't tired of cleaning up the mess, I swear she could have gotten 4 in less than an hour.

Yeah it sucks to get old, been awhile for me. It is usually one and done for me. What I like though is the ladies that still try even after I have told them, probably will not happen. Love those ladies. Well at least one time I do anyway. :mf_boff:

I'm one of the older guys and one and done is the norm for me.  If we still play afterward, it is great, but there is no expectation on my part that I will have another shot on goal.  If it happens, wonderful....if it doesn't happen, still wonderful.  For me it is having fun on the journey, not just at the destination.  And with some of the ladies, the journey can be sooooo much fun. ;)

Right there with you on the technique.  Slow and wet will do it as well as some mutual pleasuring like 69.  A while back I was visiting doing a Tantric session with a FBSM provider in Boulder and she did a Yanni massage and got me to pop twice in 20 minutes.  If she hadn't tired of cleaning up the mess, I swear she could have gotten 4 in less than an hour.

You are spot on about the technique and pace.  Faster is not always better for me.  Slow and building up the pace is an incredible turn on for me.

I'm one of the older guys and one and done is the norm for me.  If we still play afterward, it is great, but there is no expectation on my part that I will have another shot on goal.  If it happens, wonderful....if it doesn't happen, still wonderful.  For me it is having fun on the journey, not just at the destination.  And with some of the ladies, the journey can be sooooo much fun. ;)

Your the greatest!!! :D

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I obviously can't speak for everyone else, but for me a couple of things going on (okay, maybe 3):

1) I actually do muster up a second shot

2) It stills feels good even if it's a dry shot

3) Wishful thinking 

As Clint Eastwood said: "A man's got to know his limitations."  A half hour will do the job. On the rare occasion I've had an hour, I have merely taken it slow. One good long session is better than two shorter ones. 

From time to time I notice after one shot some women get up and all of a sudden have a hundred things they need to get done immediately and are simply waiting for us to dress and leave. 

Easy... never return to that provider.

I think that if you agreed in the duration of the appointment then she shouldn't rush you out.

Gentlemen just wanted to provide a heads up if you decide to find a Tantric massage lady, DO NOT tell her you want a Yani massage!  You will get a strange look.  I typed Yani in my earlier post because they are always on my mind.  A gentleman wants his Lingam massaged.

Edited by Riggo

Gentlemen just wanted to provide a heads up if you decide to find a Tantric massage lady, DO NOT tell her you want a Yani massage!  You will get a strange look.  I typed Yani in my earlier post because they are always on my mind.  A gentleman wants his Lingam massaged.

Thank Gawd! Yani is so boring with that soprano saxaphone anyway. No way I could concentrate on the task at hand if Yani music were playing in the background during a massage.

Thank Gawd! Yani is so boring with that soprano saxaphone anyway. No way I could concentrate on the task at hand if Yani music were playing in the background during a massage.

I am pretty sure you are thinking of Zamfir and we all know what you would like to do with his pan flute. :-)

I am pretty sure you are thinking of Zamfir and we all know what you would like to do with his pan flute. :-)

Both of you had me snorting my beer through my nose with those comments.:lol:

My experience is that the having two moments usually have quite different qualities to them. It can make for an exceptional session when all goes well. So, for me it is always worth a try for that second 'cup of tea.' But, usually the point is gently made that an attempt won't on the agenda.  However, when the YL offers, "Oh, happy, happy day!"

That said, if the planets don't align despite that willingness and time is growing short and you know it isn't going to happen, then just gracefully lead the ol' Seabiscuit back in the stable. No reason to get butthurt over it (which is completely beside the point these visits.) This whole adventure should be about having as mutually enjoyable experience as possible however possible, then kinda crashing back into the real world a liitle wobbly, very happy and with a knowing smile on your face, yes?

Edited by Yogi
typo