fearandloathing

Specialty menu items?

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. New to the board but not to the hobby. I wanted to see if any providers or clients that know of any providers that offer a few specialty menu items. In particular, fia or fuma during utf? Also, edging utf? Any info would be greatly appreciated and please feel free to pm me if you would feel more comfortable doing so.

Happy hobbying! 

FnL

I'm glad you asked! 

fia - finger in ass

fuma - finger up my ass

Different? Yes. Gross? Depends on the person. I just found out it floats my boat.  😋

FnL

lol! I looked them up in urban dictionary and couldn't find anything.

After having to previously look up tuma, I had the uma portion figured out.  That left "Body Parts That Start with F" for 500 and I had narrowed it down to finger or foot.  The foot seemed a little painful to me, but to each their own. 

Hello everyone. New to the board but not to the hobby. I wanted to see if any providers or clients that know of any providers that offer a few specialty menu items. In particular, fia or fuma during utf? Also, edging utf? Any info would be greatly appreciated and please feel free to pm me if you would feel more comfortable doing so.

Happy hobbying! 

FnL

Aloha from the Tampa Bay Area

I would think the majority of Providers have gloves ,or can improvise,.

I believe several also offer various toys for such pleasure. These can start from a manual Prostrate stimulator to butt plugs, vibrating butt plugs and for those more advanced,  strap on and my favorite strapless strap on (feeldoe) those can also be vibrating or not. 

Enjoy

Let me say further, that there doesn't have to be deep penetration. Just some light pressure would suffice. :)