justaguy

411 Kendra in Denver (bp)

9 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Wondering if anyone knows anything about Kendra (http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sensual-all-nude-massage/20619801 ).  Google image search doesn't turn up any duplicates, but no reviews that I can find which always makes me a little wary.  Any info would be appreciated!

720-483-8123 Kendra

http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sensual-all-nude-massage/20619801

Edited by Kaduk
Added Tags, cached Ad, phone #

I booked with her a while back. She left me waiting for over 45 minutes in a Walmart parking lot. I texted and called, very politely, every 15 minutes to see where she was. No response. I finally texted her to say, "I give up, I've been waiting nearly an hour, goodbye." At that point she texted right back and said, "Sorry, something came up." But no attempt to reschedule or make it right. And that was that.

Edited by pejo

Thanks for the info.  Not sure why she posted on the trans board... combined with pejo's experience I think I'll pass on this one unless someone has a positive review.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread. But this girl randomly texted me just now and i dug everywhere and other than posts this is the only thread i could find. She at first said she hasn't met with me yet, then said i was a tad bit drunk - which i can definitely see happening, but nothing stirs my memory at all about her pics. She used to go by Chyna from what i gather. 

either she somehow got my phone number from another provider or maybe a website? if anyone else around is seeing this happen i'd love to know.

Always suspicious of a provider calling or texting someone when you haven't seen them before.

Something not quite right about this one. She is now going by Bella (three names in about two months). Prices change hour to hour.

As for dirkadirka and sending a message, even though never met: of late, one provider is doing it to me. Some weeks ago, was interested in setting something up, but could not make it work schedule-wise. Now, every couple of weeks, she sends me a text asking if want to book. As for Kendra/Chyna/Bella, she was briefly advertising a duo session with an African-American lady: maybe dirkadirka callled the A-A lady and that's how K/C/B got the number? "Manager"? Then again, said might have been really drunk at the time...

Justaguy, I just saw Kendra yesterday (12/19/15) and I would say that it was a positive experience.

Edited by mrvegas63
Review materiel removed. Post review to review board.