mgiadarling

hey all!!

32 posts in this topic

hey everyone. I'm new to the board and freshly out of retirement. I was a well reviewed provider on [snip] before the site was taken down. just looking for some tips and pointers on navigating this site and hoping to acquire some reviews here as well! 

I'm new to tob and just wanted to say hi to everyone and happy Halloween! 

:D

it was happy enough for me! I lazed around and watched movies all day while coloring on fuzzy posters lol. non productive and just what I needed! 

Welcome to the board!!! Since I work in Pueblo and always looking for a lady I can blow off some steam with after a hard day I hope to see you soon. If your any good what so ever in that town you will make a killing as its slim pickens. Looking forward to our first meet. Oh do you have high heels? It's my thing. 

I've absolutely got heels! 

Edited by Kaduk
PM info

thank you! I'm already enjoying some of the forum conversations as it is 😊

Many of us can't wait for your first ad.

Search in the town in which she lives.

Hello Darling!

Have a very blessed week. 

Nikki

Search in the town in which she lives.

Just how do we do that? A national level search of the Ad side of the house turns up nothing. I don't see where her home town is listed on her Forum profile. And of course, there's no linkage between the two. 

Just how do we do that? A national level search of the Ad side of the house turns up nothing. I don't see where her home town is listed on her Forum profile. And of course, there's no linkage between the two. 

I was trying to avoid shilling by providing minimal info - sorry to increase the confusion.  But Gia came through with the details...

Part of the reason for my post was to alert Mods of a difficulty associated with disconnected & incomplete profiles. 

I now know where to look for Ms. Mia

what's shilling?

Shilling would be me going on and on about how great you are without somebody asking first. At least I think that's what shilling is. It's not always clear cut and different mods probably view it differently. Like if I just started a thread and linked to your ad and said, "hey, this girl is terrific" that would be shilling.

Moderator note..........

It is shilling because this is not a 411 for her it's a welcome thread.