macdaddy

Western Slope

20 posts in this topic

Does the Grand Junction area just suck for provider's to come this way from Denver. Are the dudes dicks or rude, or they cheap, is it just to far to drive, are they flakes, do we not prebook, have you had LE problems. 

Just curious, we do get an upscale, well reviewed provider's once and a while and I'm happy for that, for those that come this way....thanks.

Just wondering 

PreBooking!

Grand Junction is a bit of a drive. It's scary to take a chance when you have no idea of the possible rewards vs the overhead. I tried to visit last year and had very little response on pre bookings so I canceled. 

I went out there a few weeks ago. I basically made enough to cover the cost of the trip. It was pretty spur of the moment and didn't do any prebooking but I had fun and enjoyed a weekend away from the city. I've been thinking about doing it again but doing some prebooking this time. 

I went twice, both times it was the same 3 gentleman that prebooked. Simply just not enough hobbiests to meet.

Where is the western slope? 

New here, sorry. 

Thats the mountains. Like Breckenridge, Vail, Copper Mountain  - take I 70 west! Western Slope is BEAUTIFUL!

14 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Thats the mountains. Like Breckenridge, Vail, Copper Mountain  - take I 70 west! Western Slope is BEAUTIFUL!

Those ski resorts are still within pretty easy driving distance unless you head up with ski traffic or the weather is bad. Grand Junction is quite a bit further. Count on a 4.5 - 5 hour drive at legal speeds.

Ouray, Durango, Telluride, just plain the best part of the state.

15 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Ouray, Durango, Telluride, just plain the best part of the state.

Agree with the beauty and scenery part of your statement. The convenience of the drive or tour for providers is another matter altogether.

19 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

Agree with the beauty and scenery part of your statement. The convenience of the drive or tour for providers is another matter altogether.

Yeah, but I'd think that the resort towns, Telluride, Crested Butte, even Durango, might be worth a tour. I know I used to party hearty in those places as a ski bum. Prolly need to be rather discreet in your approach. I know one lady that seems to do ok with pre-books and regulars there. She loves the upscale attitude and doesn't mind the drive at all.

Maybe another gal and I can come out for a couple days.  We can get one room and just schedule apart from the other.  It's an idea. Or even maybe a cabin. I have a lady in mind who might not mind doing that.  

17 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

Where is the western slope? 

New here, sorry. 

The western slope is the area between my neck and my navel while I'm watching a sunset. :D

All I could picture was resting a beer on your belly hahaha no idea why?!?!?! 

20 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

Maybe another gal and I can come out for a couple days.  We can get one room and just schedule apart from the other.  It's an idea. Or even maybe a cabin. I have a lady in mind who might not mind doing that.  

Please do. Here in Glenwood all I ever see is the same BP scammers or complete unknowns. I've tried a couple and every time reinforces only go with reviewed providers. They sucked and not in a good way. 

How about we create a Westslope "co-op".  We can suggest a provider or a provider can present an option to travel. Then we try to get enough clients to commit to make it worth the trip.  There are many fine women in Denver and many willing clients on the West slope. Let's "create" a market for high end providers where we limit their risk of low volume.  Please gals give it a try. Just post an ad that gives a day or days that you might be willing to visit and then state that when you have enough commits then you will commit as well.  Other ideas?

I'm in for one. Who's in for two?

I used to go there a lot and stayed very busy. Notice I said used to. For the distance and expense, it is no longer worth it. The gents that do book and follow through are some of the greatest gents ever. There has been in my experience and increase of ncns. I think it just depends.  Btw, Western slope for me is Grand Junction,  though it includes montrose, and everything in between.  

Front Range I-25 corridor Ft Collins through Denver to Colorado Springs & Pueblo.

• Ft Collins Population 143,986
    • Fort Collins-Loveland metro population 310,487
  • Boulder 97,385
    • Boulder Metro Population 299,378
  • Denver metro Population 2.83 million
  • Castle Rock Population 51,348
  • Colorado Springs Population 416,427
    • Colorado Springs Metro area Population 622,263
  • Pueblo Colorado Population 106,595

The Front Range Urban Corridor had an estimated population of 4,495,181 on July 1, 2012

•  Grand Junction Population 59,899
    • Grand Junction Metro area Population 147,083

Grand Junction is a 4 hr drive from the Front Range Urban Corridor were at a max drive is 1hr 30min. from Denver either direction. That would be including say going all the to Cheyenne at 2 hrs....

Yes it would take a creative individual to make  the Western Slope work for the trip up there & back with the 8 hour turn around, maybe stops along the way.....

• Gilpin County Population: 5,601 black Hawk 121 locals....
  • Summit County Population  28,649 (2013) Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne,
  • Garfield County Population 57,302 (2013) Glenwood Springs makes up 9,837

Hey. No cock blocking LOL, But seriously, yes only 60,000 people... Actually about 110,000 with surrounding "Westslope" communities.   How Many dudes does a girl need to be happy???  The market is flooded with providers in Denver. A well reviewed gal will rule the roost over here. Like I said, make a post with an offer to commit to travel here when there are enough confirmed suitors. I can only do so much as one guy, but I'm sure a quality gal could fill her dance card if she is organized and places her ad well in advance of planned travel.  If she doesn't fill her dance card to her needs then she cancels her trip. I'm waiting to see Melissa Sterling's ad. I know she misses the nice weather over here.

I'll keep the light on.

1 hour ago, Gentleman55 said:

Hey. No cock blocking LOL, But seriously, yes only 60,000 people... Actually about 110,000 with surrounding "Westslope" communities.   How Many dudes does a girl need to be happy???  The market is flooded with providers in Denver. A well reviewed gal will rule the roost over here. Like I said, make a post with an offer to commit to travel here when there are enough confirmed suitors. I can only do so much as one guy, but I'm sure a quality gal could fill her dance card if she is organized and places her ad well in advance of planned travel.  If she doesn't fill her dance card to her needs then she cancels her trip. I'm waiting to see Melissa Sterling's ad. I know she misses the nice weather over here.

I'll keep the light on.

OK I updated the Grand Junction Metro area.....

AnD in saying that its still a 4 hr drive from the Front Range Urban Corridor were at a max drive is 1hr 30min. from Denver either direction. That would be including say going all the to Cheyenne at 2 hrs....

This is 2013 info but when researched there were about 7 consistent members in the Grand Junction area hopefully more now.

So yes it would take a creative individual to make it work for the trip up there & back with the 8 hrs turn around, maybe stops along the way.....

• Gilpin County Population: 5,601 black Hawk 121 locals....
  • Summit County Population  28,649 (2013) Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne,
  • Garfield County Population 57,302 (2013) Glenwood Springs makes up 9,837

I love the drive and the destination.....the gents arnt so bad either....  Never a bad day on the western slope.... Let me vote yes for your idea....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D