Western ~P

Howdy!

21 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2016 at 11:14 AM, Seeking ~P-1761 said:

:(

I know---------> we need to get it rockkin:rolleyes:

Hello!  I'm from AL.  How can we get this board going for the southeast?

Hello, I am located in the Auburn/Montgomery AL area and also about 40 minutes from the Georgia line.  I'm close to Columbus, Lagrange, or Newnan GA (south of Atlanta)  I joined because I was thinking about visiting CO, but happy to see some activity here in my home area!  

Ooops, didn't pay attention to the dates.  I guess I'm a little late.

FallonKellyLive.com

Edited by Fallon Kelly
more info to add

Hello Seeking, good to see someone else from La. here. Northeast part of the state here

Hey everybody! Just joined from BTR/NOLA area. Sucks ECCIE is down, but this looks like a lot of fun.

Hello, new to this site - just migrated here as a result of the “other site” closing.

Hopefully we will see an uptick in participation in this forum. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces!!

Thanks. Hope this place is all it could be. For now, just trying to figure out how to navigate this thing. It’s all new to a tech challenged old guy.

Hello all,

I was active on Eccie for quite a while, hopefully some of the New Orleans folk will find their way on here and we can try to keep the hobby going in the Big Easy. I am looking forward to exploring TOB

So when i first joined last week, i saw some listings by some familiar ladies.....now i don’t see ANY listings for our area??

Edited by HueBriss

5 minutes ago, HueBriss said:

So when i first joined last week, i saw some listings by some familiar ladies.....now i don’t see ANY listings for our area??

Sorry love amidst all the fosta stuff TOB now only has CO listings. But the forums are still open for getting acquainted 

Xo

MeganMarie