Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where Can I Find good bondage gear?

12 posts in this topic

Like the title says! I'd like to find a sexy bondage outfit for the next set of photos. Not that I serve all fetishes, so I don't want a dog collar or anything like that,just a good pleather outfit. Any suggestions of places to physically walk into around Denver? Or a good site to check out? 

Edited by Mazie Scott
Title change

anywhere that sells lingerie, Fasications, Adam and Eve, pretty much all adult stores that sell lingerie will sell that too

Once upon a time I would have said the Crypt but it I understand they got shut down for not paying taxes:(

If you want higher quality gear, CJ's Leather is in that same SoBro neighborhood.

You sure you don't want to be collared?:cool:

www.extremerestraints.com has great quality bondage gear.

Try REI lots of rope gear 

Yeah, that would be a lot more fun and creative to see. 

Yeah, that would be a lot more fun and creative to see. 

My BDSM toy box was stocked by The Home Depot. Real bondage gear is expensive and DIY is the way to do it.

Once upon a time I would have said the Crypt but it I understand they got shut down for not paying taxes:(

If you want higher quality gear, CJ's Leather is in that same SoBro neighborhood.

You sure you don't want to be collared?:cool:

When did this happen? I was there earlier this year to get a corset. However, their BDSM gear didn't impress me. (personal preference) 
There was another store a few blocks down from there who had some fantastic hand made leather floggers & paddles.

My BDSM toy box was stocked by The Home Depot. Real bondage gear is expensive and DIY is the way to do it.

:wub: 

anywhere that sells lingerie, Fasications, Adam and Eve, pretty much all adult stores that sell lingerie will sell that too

Fascinations/Maybee has some really good items. If you can hit up the different locations it helps for not all of them carry the same stock. 
Adam & Eve is also a great place. 

When did this happen? I was there earlier this year to get a corset. However, their BDSM gear didn't impress me. (personal preference) There was another store a few blocks down from there who had some fantastic hand made leather floggers & paddles.

:wub: 

Fascinations/Maybee has some really good items. If you can hit up the different locations it helps for not all of them carry the same stock. 
Adam & Eve is also a great place. 

http://www.westword.com/arts/the-crypt-is-seized-for-back-taxes-that-smarts-7228694

Now using online search it's easy to get bandages as its available in many online stores like "sweetfantasyx ". If you wish then you may check such stores and pick up good bandages  for yours.

Edited by Allison Flores
link

ft_halloween00mummy_sq.jpg?itok=4L3ipVRw

Bandages?! Bandages?! We don't need no stinking bandages!

7 hours ago, Allison Flores said:

If you wish then you may check such stores and pick up good bandages  for yours.