Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tonym7876

lost reviews - help

3 posts in this topic

I know a bunch of reviews got lost when the site upgrade was completed. I am visiting Vegas in a week or two and had planned to look up a couple of ladies that had been reviewed. But of course, those reviews seem to be among the ones that are gone.

I'm hoping someone might be able to recognize these ladies from the vague descriptions I still have in my memory.

One was a tall redhead (I think she used the word "statuesque" in her ad and it was in the review as well). She advertised on BP and had pictures of herself in her ads in what looked like the courtyard of an apartment complex. She also was a great kisser according to reviews.

The other I remember as being brunette and described as having few limits. Sadly don't have much more to go on for her.

Any hints or ideas would be most helpful.

I know a bunch of reviews got lost when the site upgrade was completed. I am visiting Vegas in a week or two and had planned to look up a couple of ladies that had been reviewed. But of course, those reviews seem to be among the ones that are gone.

I'm hoping someone might be able to recognize these ladies from the vague descriptions I still have in my memory.

One was a tall redhead (I think she used the word "statuesque" in her ad and it was in the review as well). She advertised on BP and had pictures of herself in her ads in what looked like the courtyard of an apartment complex. She also was a great kisser according to reviews.

The other I remember as being brunette and described as having few limits. Sadly don't have much more to go on for her.

Any hints or ideas would be most helpful.

you might want to post that in the 411 section.

reviews were purged if the provider or reviewer could not be verified