Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Info change

4 posts in this topic

Hey Mods! ;)

The number listed to my TOB account is over 5 years old and I'm sure someone else has it by now...(Lol oops!) How do I change the # to my current # in my settings? I'm sure Alot of ladies are also wondering this :) 

Hey Mods! ;)

The number listed to my TOB account is over 5 years old and I'm sure someone else has it by now...(Lol oops!) How do I change the # to my current # in my settings? I'm sure Alot of ladies are also wondering this :) 

login click Edit Profile and change the number and Save

Damn Im gonna seem really stupid here :( But I did and there's no Number option..just all that social media stuff that I don't even have LOL .. I don't do messengers or yahoo or twitter ..lol I don't even have a Facebook ;(... 

Damn Im gonna seem really stupid here :( But I did and there's no Number option..just all that social media stuff that I don't even have LOL .. I don't do messengers or yahoo or twitter ..lol I don't even have a Facebook ;(... 

logout...

when you log back in click the Edit Profile button then make the change to the phone number and click the SAVE. Button