Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nairobi09

What are considered 'good references' now?

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody and particularly to those that might remember me from my much more active days (prior to 2014)!

I have been away from the area but not the hobby, having worked in another state for about one year and then recovering from that.  It would be great to be able to start having fun again out here (NoCo).  Problem is (I think) I have no references on TOB since I have not followed the TOB changes and my last p411 OK was about February this year, in another state.  Sadly most of my P411 OKs are from ladies that have retired.

How big a problem are these things going to be with providers out here these days?  Which count more now, P411 OKs, TOB references, or something else?

Thanks in advance for the help and I apologize if these things have been covered in various threads here and there.

Looking forward to getting back in action.  Nairobi08

I don't think there is one over the other that is really preferred as long as there is a way to still be screened. For now the TOB OKs are free and tied to your profile so that is helpful. Definitely be aware that the something else option is becoming more prevalent :)

Good luck!