FuriousInch

Don't lie about your age!

65 posts in this topic

Ladies,

We can usually tell when you are lying about your age. I realize its a marketing ploy for some, but keep this in mind - the more you lie about your age, the less we trust you. This business is all about trust, so be a little more honest about your age. If you "fudge" your age too much, we are less likely to call. The assumption being, if she's that dishonest about her age, she's likely that dishonest about her service.

Not so much of a rant as just an observation.

I've always said the same thing about women who lie about age or appearance, there is a clientele out there for every size, shape and age. 

it makes all of the good, honest women look bad. 

If you think about though, just think how many ladies outside the profession lie about their age. To me just as long as they look like their pics. Remember this one provider advertised as mid 20's found out later she was in her high 30's. She could pass as early 20.

I am not a real good judge of age anyway.  Unless one has a scorecard and is trying to notch off one of every age it probably does not matter.  Woman have been doing it for years even outside the hobby as mentioned above.

Add 10 years and 20 pounds to any photos and you'll never be disappointed, only pleasantly surprised. That's the so-called standard hooker math, which a sage board member taught me long ago. As for not "lying," well there is fibbing and all women fib about their age. The whole endeavor is about deception in one form or another -- dodging the law, dodging the SO, dodging the "normal life."  And just because she fibs about the age does not mean she will necessarily fib about her services. By the way, my schvonstooka is eight inches long with the circumference of a drinking glass -- perhaps a slight exaggeration. 

Add 10 years and 20 pounds to any photos and you'll never be disappointed, only pleasantly surprised. That's the so-called standard hooker math, which a sage board member taught me long ago. As for not "lying," well there is fibbing and all women fib about their age. The whole endeavor is about deception in one form or another -- dodging the law, dodging the SO, dodging the "normal life."  And just because she fibs about the age does not mean she will necessarily fib about her services. By the way, my schvonstooka is eight inches long with the circumference of a drinking glass -- perhaps a slight exaggeration. 

I don't lie about my age, never have. I have asked this before but do I need to lie about my age in order for guys to assume my correct age? I am pretty sure that most of us fib about our weight but you guys have never been very good at guessing that anyways.

I don't lie about my age, never have. I have asked this before but do I need to lie about my age in order for guys to assume my correct age? I am pretty sure that most of us fib about our weight but you guys have never been very good at guessing that anyways.

I was once told by an ASP wise beyond her years, that age is only a number. I like women of all shapes,sizes and ages. IMHO, Luce, you haven't been lying about your age to this point so you shouldn't start now. Although, I doubt very much you were seriously considering doing so.

The point isn't age--it's don't lie.  Clients or providers.  Ever.  About age, weight, services, "open minded", "reviewed", or anything else.

^ Agreed, if you don't lie you have nothing to worry about.  But it probably is due to shitty service.  Guys will sometimes take less in the caring department for old fashioned "make their dick hard" looks.  When I see some of the reviews or 411s about women I wouldn't even consider paying to be with, it reminds me that there is a different type for every guy.  So just embrace the market you do have, instead of hurting all the honest women's efforts. 

I've been 25- 26 for YEARS on BP :D  just depends how un wrinkled my face looks  that day of pictures/posting:rolleyes:

Edited by Chrissy (720-xxx-4254)

I've been 25- 26 for YEARS on BP :D  just depends how un wrinkled my face looks  that day of pictures/posting:rolleyes:

Lol!  

The original post is fairly hypocritical.  99% of us in this fine hobby are lying to someone at some point.

At least you're honest about lying!^_^

Amen to that, Ms. Chrissy.  

Women are going to fib about their age. Agonizing over that is just as productive as railing against taxes or death. 

The whole discussion about "lieing about your age" misses the point:  Should we state our chronological age or our real age?  I was taught this concept by an acquaintance (male) who looked about 45, was in great shape, ate well, ran marathons, skied like a demon and lived life to the fullest.  Part of my job is to ask for someone's age and he replied, "my chronological age or my real age?"  He explained that his chronological age was 62, but his doctor told him that his real age was 48, based upon some professionally accepted matrix of data (heart rate, body fat, blood pressure, etc.)  Therefore, he used 48 as his "age."  If he were a male hooker, I don't think anyone would have been disappointed if he listed his "age" as 45.  I have seen it work the other way too, I meet people all the time who are 10-15 years younger than me that look like crap and look older than I do.  I like the real age concept, that's the one I always use for myself.

Hell, my wife has been 29 for over 20 years, nothing wrong with that.

People are going to fib about their age. Agonizing over that is just as productive as railing against taxes or death. 

I agree, with a slight alteration! :)

I see a provider who advertises her age as 25, and really looks it. :)

She is actually almost 40. 

I see a provider who advertises her age as 25, and really looks it. :)

She is actually almost 40. 

As far as I'm concerned, that's a perfectly legit reason to lie. She looks 25, but is 40. She wants the guys who want 25. A 40-year-old woman who takes care of herself that well (or has great genes) should not let her business suffer for the sake of honesty.  Well, that didn't sound so good, but you get the point. 

I'm at a point in life where I'm fortunate to look about 10 years younger than I am. The side effect is people think I'm lying about my age when I'm honest. 

As far as I'm concerned, that's a perfectly legit reason to lie. She looks 25, but is 40. She wants the guys who want 25. A 40-year-old woman who takes care of herself that well (or has great genes) should not let her business suffer for the sake of honesty.  Well, that didn't sound so good, but you get the point. 

kinda the exact reason we lie. Why would her business suffer if she was honest? Because guys would think she's too old even despite how great she looks. It's why we lie because too many men think 40 is old.

You lie about your age? What else are you lying about?

Add 5-10 years and 20-40 pounds, and you're probably in the ball park.

Over the Summer,  an ATF flew out for the weekend here in Florida. While out at dinner,  we discussed my 43rd birthday and he called bullshit so I pulled my driver's license out and showed him. He was speechless, not because I turned 43 yet because he thought I was in my mid to late 30's.

I'm one of those who has never smoked as smoking does age you. Besides, my mom never showed her true age till she hit her 60s.

Before anyone thinks I'll show my ID to anyone, no, he knows my real name as I consider him to not be a client yet a Friend I trust and have known for years. 

The age is just a number. The real issue is attitude, some people have a old age attitude at 30, the great ones have a young, fun attitude at 55.

A young attitude also projects into the way a person takes care of themselves and the look good no matter what their age.

You lie about your age? What else are you lying about?

Add 5-10 years and 20-40 pounds, and you're probably in the ball park.

Who? Or just hoping anyone will take the bait.

Over the Summer,  an ATF flew out for the weekend here in Florida. While out at dinner,  we discussed my 43rd birthday and he called bullshit so I pulled my driver's license out and showed him. He was speechless, not because I turned 43 yet because he thought I was in my mid to late 30's.

I'm one of those who has never smoked as smoking does age you. Besides, my mom never showed her true age till she hit her 60s.

Before anyone thinks I'll show my ID to anyone, no, he knows my real name as I consider him to not be a client yet a Friend I trust and have known for years. 

This will often make 30 look like 45 or 50.

Not the age thing again....Seriously its not like this hasnt been beat too death just once too many times already!!!!!! This is truly boring and I would hope everyone might have something better to discuss than this once again....Next....

Hmmmmm....an observation about lying about age (that seems more like a rant), seems comparatively insignificant to the lies that are told to wives, colleagues, and friends about being an infidel. :o

Hmmmmm....an observation about lying about age (that seems more like a rant), seems comparatively insignificant to the lies that are told to wives, colleagues, and friends about being an infidel. :o

Personally I do not hide my atheism. ;)

The word translates to unfaithful which is different than without faith. Would you like me to further explain it to you, give you examples, or point you in the direction of a dictionary?

Edited by leigh5280
Leo's quote

kinda the exact reason we lie. Why would her business suffer if she was honest? Because guys would think she's too old even despite how great she looks. It's why we lie because too many men think 40 is old.

This is so true.  I have seen so many forum threads on various sites that discuss providers in their 40s as if they are "senior citizens."    There is a legit and obvious reason why a lady would "lie" about her age - to make better money.  If she's 44 but looks 32 - being "honest" about her age will only hurt her business. And why should she do that if she looks 32, her client's are happy, she's well reviewed, etc.  What's the problem?    Now if she was advertising herself as 32 and in reality looked a lot older, her clients were disappointed and her reviews indicated same - that's different. 

Maybe the day that women stop lying is the day men magically get better a guesstimating. The real problem with honesty from ladies is the pressure from the guys to be X if you're not X you're nothing.