2Big

Popping The Question

21 posts in this topic

Guys, how do you pop the question?....

f4d5ec441687837.jpg 

Can I fuck you in the azz?;)

Edited by 2Big

LOL    I think you might be best to look for a girl that you know is into that.

If they are not into it your going to get the mean mug look

f4d5ec441687837.jpg 

Goes like this.... 2Big sweetie honey, I know you want to please me too. Now bend over, I promise to be gentle :D

I have found it is always easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.  So, If I'm having a good time in doggy,  I'll just pull out and try to stick it back in "a little higher."  If she complains, I'll just say "oops" and go back to door number 1.  But, to teach her a lesson, when I'm ready to cum I'll give her a "Blind Pirate."

This is an important hobby tip for all you newbies out there.

<_<(all the ladies be like "da fuk?"):angry:

:D(and yes, I'm only kidding! Would never do that!)

Try a finger first to get through the back door

Excuse me ma'am, but do you speak Greek? Cause if ya don't I would sure like to teach you.. hahaha.. I've been wanting to use that cheesy ass line so bad. 😨

Never really tried it, so this is pure conjecture, but I would imagine the best way would be:  "How much extra for Greek?"

Since there's usually a wonderful wet pussy about 2 inches away, I tend to avoid sticking my dick in a shithole. :lol:

Hmmm... how about saying something like: "may I come in through the exit door?" :P

Excuse me ma'am, but do you speak Greek? Cause if ya don't I would sure like to teach you.. hahaha.. I've been wanting to use that cheesy ass line so bad. 😨

3874177680_8eaba8ce78_z.jpg?zz=1

f4d5ec441687837.jpg 

Just because you were invited in through the front door, doesn't mean you can come in the back door without knocking first...

Remember, there's nothing more impolite than to assume all the doors are unlocked...even the doggy door!

I remember when I was a newbie and P411 had an "activities enjoyed in private" list that really meant something, there was a term "around the world".  Not knowing what it meant, I looked it up on Urban Dictionary, which said it meant:  having oral, vaginal, and anal sex in the same session. So when I was doing doggie with a provider who had this listed in her P411 profile, I knocked on the back door and got a quick "Not there baby". It turned out that P411 had another definition for that term that didn't include back-door action. 

Actually, the current list of P411 activities does include "Greek goddess", which is one of the few terms left that means something.  Otherwise, if I don't have an idea before the session, a little light anal finger play will get the provider to respond in delight or make it clear that's not her thing.   Or I've sometimes asked the provider if she's into ass play or Greek. No one's ever been bothered, as far as I can tell, with being asked this simple question. 

Or I've sometimes asked the provider if she's into ass play or Greek. No one's ever been bothered, as far as I can tell, with being asked this simple question. 

The question doesn't bothers, unless you've not been properly screened yet or you are asking in the context of "illegal activities" :unsure:. But there are always ways to ask even in that context LOL

Edited by Erin_CO

If SHE asks and is really into it, I will probably agree, but has never and will never be my idea.  But in general "Do you enjoy ...... " works pretty well for most activities there is a question about.

I have asked a great many women who have not advertised their interest in Greek whether they were into it and I have never found one who was interested. In fact, I don't know why I even bother to ask.  It seems if they're into it, they advertise it. But maybe it's an issue that "size matters" and if you're "2 small" that's a good thing for the lady who is not much into it. So 2 Big, I think you're SOL hoping you'll uncover the latent Greek goddess. 😝

I don't enjoy finger play at all, but generally don't have a problem with anal. the surprise or "it slipped" usually end with me moving quite quickly in the other direction though. it's got to be done right!

Had a provider one time just about demand it. It was an awesome session with sweat and spit flying everywhere. God damn that was a good night. Other then that I don't really seek it but I know I love when a provider tickles me there a little when providing lip service. I figure if I like it some of them might so I will tickle a little and see where it goes. Again though full out anal and just a little tickle are two totally different levels. Sometimes making it all clinical in the beginning tends to carry over to the session. Be a gentleman and just go with the vibe sometimes. That's happened a couple of times with me and the sessions are usually very good if they are organic and the chemistry is flowing. 

One of the choices when a provider posts an Available Now ad on P411 is to ask about the menu.  Guess sending PMs back and forth to hash that out is OK.