Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

Multiple City Ads

7 posts in this topic

I get that it's helpful to post in different places at different times but if you can't literally be in  all places at once should it be allowed? It's not possible to be available in Denver and on the Western Slop at the same time. I was cruising ads and see that one provider has 7 ads up in all the locations. It just seems like kind of a space hog.

I visit multiple cities across the country and like to put my ads up well in advance so my calendar is full before I arrive in the city I'm providing.  For this reason, I'll have multiple ads up for different cities with different dates.

On February 19, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Becca_Blossoms said:

I visit multiple cities across the country and like to put my ads up well in advance so my calendar is full before I arrive in the city I'm providing.  For this reason, I'll have multiple ads up for different cities with different dates.

Lucy was referring to regional ads. With regional ads you are allowed to post in multiple cities in the same State on the same day. With visiting ads, ads not sharing the same region, you are allowed to post 30 days from today's date and that ad cannot conflict with another visiting ad.

Colorado is a Region and therefore each city within Colorado is part of that region. This allows you to post an ad in each city, each day within Colorado, should a provider need to.

On 2/21/2016 at 6:49 PM, TheWhisperer said:

Lucy was referring to regional ads. With regional ads you are allowed to post in multiple cities in the same State on the same day. With visiting ads, ads not sharing the same region, you are allowed to post 30 days from today's date and that ad cannot conflict with another visiting ad.

Colorado is a Region and therefore each city within Colorado is part of that region. This allows you to post an ad in each city, each day within Colorado, should a provider need to.

I see, good to know. :)

2 hours ago, Heathersrose16 said:

How do I change my state I’m in ? Please help 

Login, click Edit Profile and make the change and Save