:) Got $100

17 posts in this topic

Looking for provider 40-55

Outcall

Holiday Inn on Quebec

(sic)

Actual Denver Area ISO from another board.

Da Fuk?  Someone please explain to me how such a request could possibly end in anything but tears?  Either for the legitimate John requesting or the legitimate provider responding?  Maybe I'm missing out on something!

Honestly, you and I really don't know if some woman might be happy to make $100 for a quickie. I know it's more than I earn in an hour,

I've seen plenty of backpage ads with $100 or less, as a fee. 

It may not be your, or my, cup of tea, but a fast BJ, and a hug, may be all he's looking for. :)

So, you are saying he's likely to get a good response to this ad?  I'm stunned.  Truly.

For one thing, this ad really smells like bacon.  But if it is not, the lady showing up is likely to be wearing eau-de-pork.  

And if the likelyhood of both those possibilities is poor, and this kind of practice commonly works very well to the mutual satisfaction of both parties, then I was taught wrong.  And may have to unlearn some things.

And I really DO have $100.  

Anyone?  Ladies?

Hell, I will take your $100 laplace, I ain't too proud. Just don't expect no sexual favors in return for that $100 man. 

Dude needs some edumacation about the hobby. He didn't even put his room number in his ad.

Now that TOB has a dedicated 411 area, maybe a dedicated ISO area is in order? Back in earlier times there were posters who would put these up from time to time and seemed to do okay with them. 

Looking for provider 40-55

Outcall

Holiday Inn on Quebec

(sic)

Da Fuk?  Someone please explain to me how such a request could possibly end in anything but tears?  Either for the legitimate John requesting or the legitimate provider responding?  Maybe I'm missing out on something!

LE is usually painfully obvious and 40-55 isn't usually the target but who knows. Sometimes all you have is a hundred bucks and sometimes all you need is a hundred bucks.

Hey if I had oxygen hoses, a rubber glove, and a half hour you never know....

Hey if I had oxygen hoses, a rubber glove, and a half hour you never know....

You mean, you don't?

Damn.  There goes that hot-nurse-hospital-emergency-prostate-exam-roleplay-fantasy.

@GQ.  Yeah, going back and looking at his post, I see he is visiting from Texas.  From what I hear, if you drag a hundred dollar bill through the Dallas ISO forum on ECCIE, you'll get a dozen PMs in as many minutes.

I have seen plenty of ISO like this in eccie. When I've been out of state I've used it and posted kinda like that but never put the donation amount in my ISO, that's just asking for trouble. I would get responses and inquire what they would like for their time and then pick. His is just pretty straight to the point and just so you know I have spent more then a few 30 min increments with decent looking women for the amount mentioned. Not all pussy is lined with gold ya know and where the competition is fierce 100 is still 100 in your pocket. 

Except when he contacts 20+ ladies like myself with a PSE inquiry... $100 is Texas street walker/MP/MILF prices(where he is from)...I don't know what they do here in Denver now days for that one single bill.. But if streetwalkers are making $100 a shot why the hell are there soooo many homelsss chicks on every corner from Downtown to Aurora????

Each to his own but I have found plenty of nice looking ladies who get the job done in 30 min and then leave me alone for 100 exactly. They aren't street walkers and some are even on P411. As for this PSE you speak of I have asked the question on what exactly that is and why it demands a bump in price and nobody can seem to agree on a consensus. As for a "MILF" rate, IMHO a bonafide MILF kicks any 18-27 year olds ass in the sack for performance and are better in just about everyway. I feel if your 30,35 or older you should demand a premium just for your experience.  Anyway I digress and this thread is dangerously close to becoming a rate thread.. (GASP)!!! 😳 (mini rant complete)