Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DB

search forum & search by incall/outcall

4 posts in this topic

Am I just thick or is there no way to search the forums?  What I mean is I just posted a topic on the 411 forum.  i wanted to search by the provider's name to see if someone had already posted a 411 regarding her, but couldn't find the search option.  If this isn't possible, I recommend providing it if possible.  If it is possible, can someone tell me where "search" is?

Also, I recommend providing the ability to search by incall/outcall on the review search feature.

thanks.

At the top of the Forum page you should see the Little magnifying glass icon. 

You should be able to search from there

Boy, that now seems obvious.  And thanks for not beginning your reply with "You ignorant slut" (LOL).

Am I just thick or is there no way to search the forums?  What I mean is I just posted a topic on the 411 forum.  i wanted to search by the provider's name to see if someone had already posted a 411 regarding her, but couldn't find the search option.  If this isn't possible, I recommend providing it if possible.  If it is possible, can someone tell me where "search" is?

Also, I recommend providing the ability to search by incall/outcall on the review search feature.

thanks.

thank you for the feedback we will add your incall/outcall to a suggested addition list for review search