Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alli

client sent referrals on tob

4 posts in this topic

So, I got a client referral, or reference check, excuse me, On this site. But when I try to check it It just sent me back to the same exact page. How do I check Client references?

So, I got a client referral, or reference check, excuse me, On this site. But when I try to check it It just sent me back to the same exact page. How do I check Client references?

I believe When the user logs in you need to scroll down the page below the gallery to Pending References. Hope that helps 

if you have a Pending Reference request follow the instructions above in Kaduks post.

a client can also share their profile with you. That is located below your references. You can click on their name to view their profile. As of note their are tool tips (?) that you can click on for more info

there is one final way a client can share their references, this is by sending a secure link to your phone or email. When that link is clicked it takes you to their profile where you can view all their reference info

On October 14, 2015 at 0:58 AM, Alli said:

Fixed. It will link you to the providers page as well tell you who the link is for