gr8owl

DNR list

10 posts in this topic

Is there still a "do not review" list, and if so how does one access it?  It contained more than one useful bit of info - such as those who self reviewed one time too many, etc. How accurate are her ads (and good is her service) if she writes fake self reviews, for instance. And  those who simply asked for no reviews.

the system will not let you write a review on a provider that does not want reviews. It will also let you know if reviews were disabled after a bad review. We are in the process of addressing the self reviewers ...

I understand that No Reviews Nequested is part of being very under the radar, and some ladies don't want any sort of "publicity" but those on the DNR list likely were not in that group, yes? It is also helpful for research as it gives a bit of information why a provider may not have any reviews show up.

Would returning that list be feasible or could there be a return in the review search that indicated "No Reviews by Request" if a lady is in that category?

Thanks.

Edited by Yogi
syntax

1 hour ago, geodog said:

I recently tried to write a review on a well-reviewed lady but get the message that this provider does not want reviews.  But her old reviews are still up and available, and IMHO, very misleading.  It would seem to me that if a lady doesn't want reviews anymore, the old ones should be taken down.  Or she should get additional reviews that reflect her current practices regardless of what she now wants.  Can any mod shed light on this issue? 

I agree that no reviews should mean NO REVIEWS. Either they stay up, and we can add to them, OR they come down, and we can't review her.

Just my opinion, obviously the Whisperer can do whatever she wants.  :)

Edited by pfunk
Clarify

13 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I agree that no reviews should mean NO REVIEWS. Either they stay up, and we can add to them, OR they come down, and we can't review her.

Just my opinion, obviously the Whisperer can do whatever she wants.  :)

I agree.  It would also be nice if the DNR list was public. Some of us use it as part of our screening process.  If we know a YL is on the DNR list (and "Why?" as was included in the old list.) we may alter our selection process accordingly.  Some YL who elect to be on the DNR are great providers.  But for others, it's hell to TOFTT and then find she's DNR when you go to write a review to warn others.

Something as simple as a sticky post like we previously had would suffice.  But when updated, it would be nice to have the changes highlighted in a manner similar to most change control systems (techies should understand that last remark).

We are putting something in place now. We hope to have this in place by the end of the week. We appreciate your feedback and patience. It will allow you to search providers on the following:

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review

You missed a category. 

- Reviews not allowed after self-review violations. 

A YL deciding not to allow reviews is a Caution flag. Getting caught self-reviewing is a Red flag. 

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

You missed a category. 

A YL deciding not to allow reviews is a Caution flag. Getting caught self-reviewing is a Red flag. 

Yes Yes, you are correct, sorry about that.:) thank you Bit:)

On February 1, 2016 at 5:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

You missed a category. 

Reviews area has been updated to include the DNR search. However, we still need to add two terms Caught Self-Reviewing and Caught Self-Reviewing Multiple times to the search. In addition, we need to remove the duplicate results from the DNR search results page. We should have that completed soon.