Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danielle Rae

Question about Reviews on this new TOB

5 posts in this topic

I apologize if this has already been answered and discussed.  I was trying to find an easy way (similar to the old way) of copying all of my review data - I still haven't figured out how to do this on the new TOB but that's not my only question.  While I was doing this, I realized that no longer are the hobbyists able to to post reviews on any providers other than the providers that actually advertise on the new TOB.  Is that correct?  Or is there still a way for them to post the TOFT review of a random BP provider?  (and how do we copy our own review data?).  Lastly, am I just thinking too much into this or is it fairly incriminating to have the provider's reviews built in to her advertisement?  I mean if her ad left any doubt as to what services she performs, the 8 dozen detailed reviews linked therein will certainly help clarify things.  I'm pretty sure (although I haven't checked) that we can elect to "hide" our reviews from our ads - but if we do so, can the gents still access them?  Just curious.  Thanks :) 

Oh and I forgot the last question - is there no longer a way to see a list of the various reviews currently posted?  I used to read through them for the entertainment every now and then.  But I don't think that is possible anymore:..or am I missing something?  Again, sorry if these things have already been asked and answered.  I'm getting a late start at navigating around the different areas of the new site ;)

ah hah!  I have had the other "theme" activated  (the bottom of the forum page is a "theme" link)  and when the other them is activated, it doesn't reflect the "reviews" tab on the home page.  But when I activate the TOB(Default) theme , I can see it - so scratch that last post above  LOL 

I apologize if this has already been answered and discussed.  I was trying to find an easy way (similar to the old way) of copying all of my review data - I still haven't figured out how to do this on the new TOB but that's not my only question.  While I was doing this, I realized that no longer are the hobbyists able to to post reviews on any providers other than the providers that actually advertise on the new TOB.  Is that correct?  Or is there still a way for them to post the TOFT review of a random BP provider?  (and how do we copy our own review data?).  Lastly, am I just thinking too much into this or is it fairly incriminating to have the provider's reviews built in to her advertisement?  I mean if her ad left any doubt as to what services she performs, the 8 dozen detailed reviews linked therein will certainly help clarify things.  I'm pretty sure (although I haven't checked) that we can elect to "hide" our reviews from our ads - but if we do so, can the gents still access them?  Just curious.  Thanks :) 

we will comment on the first 2

you can highlight and copy each review, there is no way to export them

yes TOB members are able to write reviews on those providers that don't advertise with us

To hide your reviews login, click Edit Profile and check the box to hide reviews. This will hide all reviews, no one will be able to see them.