dbmountain

Mazie Scott

11 posts in this topic

Hello All!

Trying to find info on Mazie Scott.  Cant find any reviews...

Appears she had them all removed. Tried under her previous name(s) and also under her usual doubles partner but nothing there any more. If there was anything on ECCIE, it's gone now too. 

Did you happen to notice that there's a special forum for this type of request?

This thread began in the Colorado forum.  Thank you, Mods, for moving it to the proper forum.

Mazie is still around, [Snip} :)  

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

So freaking annoying, TOB just somehow deleted my entire profile and reviews... And claimed I did it. I did not. Still around[snip] :(. 

I thought it was strange that everything disappeared so completely - especially after just recently seeing your ad. Good to know you're still around

So freaking annoying, TOB just somehow deleted my entire profile and reviews... And claimed I did it. I did not. Still around  :(. 

Mazie there is no benefit for us to delete your profile. Someone close to you had access to your account and deleted it. We have instituted additional safe guards to deal with those situations. We are sorry that occurred and at the time and again today offered you our assistance .. Thanks 

It's a real loss. Her reply to a negative review was the most entertaining thing I ever read in the review section. And it gave you a real sense of her personality and awesome attitude. I bet that "bad review" got her a lot of appointments. I know I loved it. 

Yes, for money... 

Im sorry, when I work as little as two days a month, paying to get my information back doesn't seem like a plausible solution.

Hello All!

Trying to find info on Mazie Scott.  Cant find any reviews...

The OP now has his answer.