Grooming

90 posts in this topic

I tend to shave my arse and use gorilla glue to relocate those extra hairs to other strategic areas... Is this acceptable behavior?

22 minutes ago, Riggo said:

I tend to shave my arse and use gorilla glue to relocate those extra hairs to other strategic areas... Is this acceptable behavior?

Ah the do it yourself merkin. :D

Best merkin moment ever... Anna Faris in Scary Movie 4!

If and when i go down, i prefer a shaven kitty.. so i like to return the favor (; 

Grooming can be fun. 

o-SCOTT-PUBIC-HAIR-facebook.jpg

And then there is this

stop-itching-pubic-shaving.jpg

Edited by Nikki Holiday

1 minute ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Grooming can be fun. 

Yes it can, Nikki.  And what follows can be even more fun. ;)

2 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Grooming can be fun. 

First one yes, second one, not so much! :-)

31 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Grooming can be fun. 

And then there is this

stop-itching-pubic-shaving.jpg

Ohmygawd Nikki!  Is that guy actually shaving her kitty in the first picture?

I've been shaving for 40+ years, and I still hack my face open about once a week. Would you actually trust some guy with a razor down there?  What if he slips!?!  I can't imagine the horrors of applying a styptic pencil to freshly nicked pussy skin.

I can't bear to think about it.  I may actually be getting sick at the thought!

19 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Ohmygawd Nikki!  Is that guy actually shaving her kitty in the first picture?

I've been shaving for 40+ years, and I still hack my face open about once a week. Would you actually trust some guy with a razor down there?  What if he slips!?!  I can't imagine the horrors of applying a styptic pencil to freshly nicked pussy skin.

I can't bear to think about it.  I may actually be getting sick at the thought!

Only a certain kind of man would be allowed to shave my kitty. I would not trust just anyone. If he nicked me, I would not be mad him. Id just assume it was an accident. One of my favorite guys Iv been seeing since December 2010. We have developed a trust worthy relationship. He shaves me to his liking. He's never nicked or cut me.   

28 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Only a certain kind of man would be allowed to shave my kitty. I would not trust just anyone. If he nicked me, I would not be mad him. Id just assume it was an accident. One of my favorite guys Iv been seeing since December 2010. We have developed a trust worthy relationship. He shaves me to his liking. He's never nicked or cut me.   

Need a backup?  :-)

If nothing else, the Broncos Raiders game yesterday provided proof that you need a backup long shaver (snapper?) to help you win. :-)

Maybe it was a long snapper shaver... Whatever...

Edited by Riggo

Has anyone tried the Sonic Groom thing they have commercials for on tv? Commercial says that it's "safe for any area," but I'm a bit cautious when it comes to my nutsack.

As a provider who is aaaallll natural (ok ok, I do like to keep the lil lady nice and tidy with a trim here and there for convenience and sensation) meaning full bush, underarm, and leg hair; I would never expect anyone to conform to any standard of grooming other than what makes them feel good in their own (granted sometimes hairy) skin! Confidence and unabashed ownership of what makes you feel sexy is what is so fucking hot to me, not the way in which one chooses to style their strands. So much more goes into chemistry and attraction than a little tuft of hair. I know from experience that my grooming choices can be a deal breaker for some of the guys, but I do love my gentlemen callers who tell me that my bush reminds them of the first time they peered into a playboy mag and my unshaven underarms remind them of their wild hippy girlfriend from college. 

On 12/15/2015 at 7:28 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

We need to swap some notes! I have a Gentleman I refer to as "The Pussy Inspector". I see him once a month for an ass shaving. :P I'm gonna miss him when I move. :(
I sent another Provider to visit him while I was touring last summer. He shaved her Kitty. She LOVED it! :wub:

It takes a steady hand and lots of trust!!

I've dated women back in the day that looked like they had Buckwheat in a leg lock. I never liked having to use a machete to sample the goodies. I had a girlfriend who was from Italy and was really cool...but bushy. She took it upon herself to shave completely. It was good for only 1 day because by day 2 the stubble was like sandpaper ripping away at whatever body part I put there. It was really rough on the face! I'll take most anything but prefer silky smooth.

4 hours ago, Justina Carter said:

We need to swap some notes! I have a Gentleman I refer to as "The Pussy Inspector". I see him once a month for an ass shaving. :P I'm gonna miss him when I move. :(
I sent another Provider to visit him while I was touring last summer. He shaved her Kitty. She LOVED it! :wub:

We are going to miss you lovely lady when you move!  Hopefully you will still drop in occasionally to provide the Justina touch to a thread!

12 hours ago, Justina Carter said:

We defiantly share. Im going to miss you too when you move. :( 

On 10/21/2015 at 4:17 PM, PeterPrinciple said:

Take it all off without razors. Apply for about 10 minutes wipe off with a warm scotch-brite. Eeezzy Peezzy. Much less irritating than Nair.

http://www.drugstore.com/magic-shave-razorless-cream-shave-bald-head-smooth-head-maintenance-light-fresh-scent/qxp170485

Nair?

Down there?

Au contraire, 

Mon frere!

When there's hair,

Down there,

'Tis best to prepare,

And take care,

Lest you wear, 

And tear,

Your hair,

Down there,

Unless you do not care,

Mon Frere.

Edited by bd5671

1 hour ago, bd5671 said:

Nair?

Down there?

Au contraire, 

Mon frere!

When there's hair,

Down there,

'Tis best to prepare,

And take care,

Lest you wear, 

And tear,

Your hair,

Down there,

Unless you do not care,

Mon Frere.

See my Beard?

Ain't it weird?

Don't be skeered!

It's just a beard!

14 minutes ago, Laplace said:

See my Beard?

Ain't it weird?

Don't be skeered!

It's just a beard!

Anyone who can work a George Carlin quote into a forum response, is someone I can admire...

On October 21, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Actually they shave so hair doesn't get in the way. Pubes are very hygienic and for the reasons you listed, the hair traps the funk so your vag doesn't. Shaving and waxing leave nicks and cuts all over that are just begging for bacteria. Pubes on women create a nice buffer, it's not mandatory but it's not without purpose. A good soap, warm water and exfoliation keeps all areas of your skin in good shape with or without hair. 

SHAVE!!!!

On 1/6/2016 at 4:47 PM, Justina Carter said:

I'll just go on record here and say never let me near your ass with anything sharp. I'd be so distracted by the view--immediately--that it would not work out well.

Thread is 2 years old,  but the quest to manscape without pain and complications is a timeless struggle. I can recommend the below product, it can clean up the ballsack and shaft without the nicks and cuts that other trimmers cause (for me). I think it's marketed for women, but who cares as long as it gets the job done?

https://www.amazon.com/Cleancut-PS335-T-Shape-Personal-Shaver/dp/B00141DEAC

Grooming-clean your ass at least 5 times and If you fart clean rinse and repeat.

shave your shit. I don't wanna have that awkward moment when a hair is stuck in my throat.  What do you do with that?🤔😕

And a final thought to leave you with is CLEAN your ass 5 times.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Laci,

Speaking as the duly authorized spokesman for all men who still have natural grooming down below (a shrinking minority I was shocked to find), I want you to know that if you have an "awkward moment" with a hair stuck in your throat, it is perfectly OK to take a pause, take a neat double shot of 25 year old Scotch, with a nice ice water chaser, and when your throat is clear again, resume all activities.  It is not the slightest bit awkward, it is good clean fun as God intended.

A Fort Collins legend with a "sunny" smile once said to me, "Oh, I'm so glad your balls are clean shaven," and then proceeded to show me why she said that. Since then, on the very rare occasion when I see a lady for FS etc, I shave as much as I possibly can, always hoping I don't cut myself. I just think you tend to get more enthusiastic attention down there. 

how much you trim is a matter of personal taste but being clean is a must no exception 

21 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Laci,

Speaking as the duly authorized spokesman for all men who still have natural grooming down below (a shrinking minority I was shocked to find), I want you to know that if you have an "awkward moment" with a hair stuck in your throat, it is perfectly OK to take a pause, take a neat double shot of 25 year old Scotch, with a nice ice water chaser, and when your throat is clear again, resume all activities.  It is not the slightest bit awkward, it is good clean fun as God intended.

Scotch will fix it😂😂

23 hours ago, pitbull said:

A Fort Collins legend with a "sunny" smile once said to me, "Oh, I'm so glad your balls are clean shaven," and then proceeded to show me why she said that. Since then, on the very rare occasion when I see a lady for FS etc, I shave as much as I possibly can, always hoping I don't cut myself. I just think you tend to get more enthusiastic attention down there. 

I've gotten the exact same reaction by a number of the beautiful ladies that I have seen. I know I like a nice bare and clean kitty so I think it only fair and respectful that I return the favor.

If you prefer ball play, it's probably best to at least be able to find it. But hairy balls are a hell of a time for hygiene. Hair holds odor. Just be aware. 🌈