mff77

Is P411 or any verification service worth it these days?

84 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2015 8:33:47, acip said:

Never meant to imply it was a bad thing, more just that it doesn't save anyone any time (imo) if that's the case.  I can name anyone I'd want to use as a reference in a second and get their website in another few from a google search.  If anything it took me longer to get my p411 id since I never remembered it so I had to log in to copy and paste it every time.  

I don't think one method is any better than the other, they're basically the same.  Which makes the free one the pretty obvious tie breaker.  Just one opinion.

Thank you for your response. I'm reposting your original as it caused concerns

Reason I wanted clarification is you posting you had to log in and copy and paste your P411 .ID. This should never be done ever! It compromise not only P411 yet ever Provider listed and ever member of P411 and yes, that does include yourself. 

Further, when P411 was compromised, it was because of Provider/Providers (not sure how many ) who gave these wanna be clients an okay WITH OUT ever having a session. I believe those Providers where kicked off from P411. I'm not Gina nor part if the P411 team, yet, it's my understanding. I believe some clients in another state/s also where. I believe Gina has posted about this in this very thread and other threads. 

As a Provider, please send your request for an appointment via P411. Please don't include this information in a request outside of the P411 system. Please don't ever give your P411 ID via a NON P411 PM, pre - screening request and/or appointment request, it just not safe. As stated above, it's an abuse of the system. DON'T EVER COPY AND PASTE YOUR P411 ID as you've stated ever!

I believe other guys have adopted a way to expedite request. They send appointment request THEN they call or text said Lady letting her know, hey just sent you an appointment request via P411. Usually this method is used by same day request. 

Hopefully this will help in You utilizing P411 to YOUR advantage

Aloha from Tampa Bay

Heidi the Housewife

the Maui Muse

Edited by Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse

20 minutes ago, Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse said:

As a Provider, please send your request for an appointment via P411. Please don't include this information in a request outside of the P411 system. Please don't ever give your P411 ID via a NON P411 PM, pre - screening request and/or appointment request, it just not safe. As stated above, it's an abuse of the system. DON'T EVER COPY AND PASTE YOUR P411 ID as you've stated ever!

I believe other guys have adopted a way to expedite request. They send appointment request THEN they call or text said Lady letting her know, hey just sent you an appointment request via P411. Usually this method is used by same day request. 

Hopefully this will help in You utilizing P411 to YOUR advantage

Aloha from Tampa Bay

Heidi the Housewife

the Maui Muse

+1000**2, Heidi 👍

As a client I don't want the system compromised, either. 

Heidi describes my technique (send request through P411, then contact via preferred method to alert the provider about the pending request, but w/o mentioning my ID, just my handle). I use this method even for next week's schedule. Many providers do not check all their comms on a daily basis, but are usually attuned to their preferred (primary) system. 

It's not time wasted IF the ASPs bother to do more than look at how many OKays you have, a number included with your request. In addition to the list of providers giving you those OKays (with when, was it a repeat, and contact information), your profile is available in which you may include all sorts of kinky information. It's a shame more providers don't bother to look at this. Those who do, step up their game and tend to have a more personal touch during our time together.  

I missed the Dec'13 drama. I was out of town, Tampa in fact. Enjoy the Gulf Coast - one of my favorite places. 

3 hours ago, Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse said:

Thank you for your response. I'm reposting your original as it caused concerns

Reason I wanted clarification is you posting you had to log in and copy and paste your P411 .ID. This should never be done ever! It compromise not only P411 yet ever Provider listed and ever member of P411 and yes, that does include yourself. 

How? And then why even give it as an option?  If I use the p411 system to request an appointment, the ID has no purpose.  When you use p411, she  gets access to my profile without me ever giving her the ID, I don't a notification when she looked at my profile, etc.  It sounds like a button  in a movie that says "don not push or the ship will be destroyed" - why was it installed in the first place?

1 hour ago, acip said:

How? And then why even give it as an option?  If I use the p411 system to request an appointment, the ID has no purpose.  When you use p411, she  gets access to my profile without me ever giving her the ID, I don't a notification when she looked at my profile, etc.  It sounds like a button  in a movie that says "don not push or the ship will be destroyed" - why was it installed in the first place?

It's not really an "option". You had to cut&paste 4 different fields to pass your ID outside of their system. Yes, providers get your ID every time you communicate with them through the system. 

There is an option in your profile for the system to send you notification every time a provider looks at your profile. 

I definitely did not paste 4 different fields, it was 1 ID on my main profile page.

48 minutes ago, acip said:

I definitely did not paste 4 different fields, it was 1 ID on my main profile page.

Sorry, you're correct. I was thinking of the 4 fields on the login page. 

Yes p411 is very important to me. I feel safe seeing men from there. 

Nothing is 100% guaranteed in this business. But, I find that if you follow instructions on P411 it is mostly perfect. 

Yes I like when I get a P411 request to meet. Its professional and easier to screen for my safety. 

8 hours ago, Flora Faun said:

Yes I like when I get a P411 request to meet. Its professional and easier to screen for my safety. 

The request is also very easy on our end. plus we can add things we like to our profile and avoid some topics on the phone that might not be very welcome. 

I was trying to set up an appt via P411. I have four okay's. The provider still wants to verify my employment. What's the point of having P411?!!

Apparently, I don't have recent Okay's. Because I had a mistress until recently and there aren't many P411 providers in Colorado Springs. Hmmm. Sorry for the rant!!

4 hours ago, bluefuzzyball said:

I was trying to set up an appt via P411. I have four okay's. The provider still wants to verify my employment. What's the point of having P411?!!

If she wants your employment information my question would be, what's the point of seeing this provider. that kind of information is none of her business. when a provider asks for employment information just move to the next name on your list.  the job you save might be your own!

37 minutes ago, boink36 said:

If she wants your employment information my question would be, what's the point of seeing this provider. that kind of information is none of her business. when a provider asks for employment information just move to the next name on your list.  the job you save might be your own!

Thanks Boink. Just that she is hot and she has good reviews. I guess I need to do more research for the ladies in Denver. Since Colorado Springs market.... I love the ladies here in the springs but not scratching the needs. (Sorry ladies).

Boink, PM'd you.

Edited by bluefuzzyball

On 11/25/2015 at 7:30 AM, GinaXXX said:

Iinteresting you bring that up! Why not also mention that you were one of the providers that facilitated that compromised account in Denver in 2013, that resulted in the FBI causing a great deal of damage in the community?

I think you owe some people an apology (namely the providers you helped get busted) before you go slinging mud around and pontificating like you are also a reliable source of anything.

While I always thought that you were just used as a pawn, I now wonder exactly what you are up to.

Oh and btw, we always encouraged providers to do as much additional screening as they felt was necessary to keep themselves safe. I can find you posts from 10 years ago where I say that, over and over again.

Aways,

Gina

So much for the "no outing" eh? :eek:

On December 15, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Danielle Rae said:

So much for the "no outing" eh? :eek:

Instead of "outing", I view the comments as a public service announcement urging clients to be cautious of providers whose intentions my be suspect.

Posting a name and phone number is "outing".  Not good.

I'll spare myself the headache of being pulled too far into this drama and simply state that her intentions were not then and are not now 'suspect.'  Happy Hobbying and Happy Holidays! xo 

1 hour ago, Danielle Rae said:

I'll spare myself the headache of being pulled too far into this drama and simply state that her intentions were not then and are not now 'suspect.'  Happy Hobbying and Happy Holidays! xo 

And the antecedent of "her" is?

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

And the antecedent of "her" is?

Check your PM.

On November 25, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse said:

Further, when P411 was compromised, it was because of Provider/Providers (not sure how many ) who gave these wanna be clients an okay WITH OUT ever having a session. I believe those Providers where kicked off from P411. I'm not Gina nor part if the P411 team, yet, it's my understanding. I believe some clients in another state/s also where. I believe Gina has posted about this in this very thread and other threads. 

Aloha from Tampa Bay

Heidi the Housewife

the Maui Muse

Gave these wanna be clients (these clients where actually the FBI) an okay WITH OUT ever having a session. 

Ever since this occurred Thankfully Gina now has "pop-up msg" the come shows up before anyone gives oks. It says "If you didn't have a session with the guy don't give him an ok." 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

After the free 6 months they offer I'm completely sold on P411 as almost required. You get what you pay for and in this case, you get low hassle access to the best providers. Sure you can find gems without it, and I've had bp providers that were better than expensive and reviewed providers, but it makes things better for most.

I've been a member of P411 for more than nine years now and finally signed up for a lifetime membership a few years ago.  As one who only makes it to Colorado or other states (where it's safe to play) 2 or 3 times a year, that membership makes it so much easier to make an appointment, especially on short notice.  And my sessions with P411 ladies have always been enjoyable.    

GB