mff77

Is P411 or any verification service worth it these days?

84 posts in this topic

I admittedly haven't hobbied in years but way back when it seemed that all you needed was a P411 account and you were golden. Nowadays it seems after seeing many of the ads from the ladies on here that even with a P411 account you need multiple recent references to even see anyone. 

What gives?  Has P411 fallen into such disregard that it is no longer trustworthy?  I have also seen the recent posts about ladies not giving references to other providers.  What's a newb or even someone who's taken a break from the hobby to do these days?  

I'm in Florida and Preferred411 makes screening so much easier and faster, IMO. 

Unfortunately, the Gentlemen don't realize they now need to request for an okay and I've seen many Snowbirds as well as Locals who needed a current, recent OKAY. 

Depending upon who has caught your eye, just do  a Pre Screening request via P411 with the Provider and see what she says. It never hurts to ask and you'll never know till you do ask.

I know many women say they will see any P411 member on their listing. I'd start there and get a couple of okays. If you need some suggestions, PM me and I can point you to some very nice and reputable women I visited when I was getting started. You may need to provide some personal information in the beginning. Contrary to popular opinion, if you're careful who you share this with, I don't think it's a big deal. 

There are risks if you do this. That's just how it is. But P411 has been a wonderful tool for me. I do have a few OKs now, so I don't really know. But once you get to that point, I've never had a problem booking an appointment on P411, and have never been asked for additional screening information. 

I admittedly haven't hobbied in years but way back when it seemed that all you needed was a P411 account and you were golden. Nowadays it seems after seeing many of the ads from the ladies on here that even with a P411 account you need multiple recent references to even see anyone. 

What gives?  Has P411 fallen into such disregard that it is no longer trustworthy?  I have also seen the recent posts about ladies not giving references to other providers.  What's a newb or even someone who's taken a break from the hobby to do these days?  

P411 is highly regarded and respected. It is a trustworthy site.

Since I got a couple of OKs on P411, I have never had anyone ask for any further screening.  I occasionally ask for another OK, now and then, just to ensure that there is a relatively recent one there, but I don't think you need dozens.

P411 is perfect for touring ladiesladies..Its not too popular here in Colorado but I've been to states where it is the ONLY site that matters....It makes the screening process easy,fast and reliable.. It is in FACT what the site was designed for ;) ..Join it..Try it...You won't be disappointed :) happy Hobbying!

P411 has been worth it for me. I have never been asked to provide other references. There are providers on P411 that are newbie friendly and may not require any references outside of P411.

P411 is perfect for touring ladiesladies..

..Join it..Try it...You won't be disappointed 

it's the perfect site for the travelling gentleman, too. 

Say you're lonely in Podunk, SomeState. You don't know the local boards, if they even have any. You don't know the local LE situation. Do you try your luck with BP?  When you make the call what do you use for references?

No! You go to P411 to find a reasonably reliable provider(*). When you schedule through the P411 system, your references (OKays) are right there for her to see. The (inter)national reputation of the system adds credence to your request. Easy-Peasy. 

(*) reasonably reliable: While I have encountered a few NCNS and 3G providers on P411, for the most part I have received above average service.

I  have NEVER encountered LE or thieves on P411. 

Edited by Bit Banger
grammar

it's the perfect site for the travelling gentleman, too. 

Say you're lonely in Podunk, SomeState. You don't know the local boards, if they even have one. You don't know the local LE situation. Do you try your luck with BP?  When you make the call what do you use for references?

No! You go to P411 to find a reasonably reliable provider(*). When you schedule through the P411 system, your references (OKays) are right there for her to see. The (inter)national reputation of the system adds credence to your request. Easy-Peasy. 

(*) reasonably reliable: While I have encountered a few NCNS and 3G providers on P411, for the most part I have received above average service.

I  have NEVER encountered LE or thieves on P411. 

Yeah.  What he said.

Mark me down as another happy customer.  I'm in KC on business this weekend.  Already know I'm going to get lucky.

Its not too popular here in Colorado but I've been to states where it is the ONLY site that matters

I had no idea it was not popular here. It's popular with me. ;)

So far p411 working great for me, wish I'd known about it sooner. Much easier to connect with beautiful sexy woman. Don't miss the risky BP at all. 

I love P411.. Makes/screening so much easier. I say its worth it. Rather be safe then sorry

List of reasons why you want a P411 Client ID

*Your Ok's on p411 are your references.  

*You don't have to worry about giving out your personal information to any providers. 

*Prevents BSC providers from outing clients. Since she wouldn't have your personal info. 

*P411 reserves the right to revoke any membership for any reason at any time this goes for both BSC clients and BSC providers. 

*P411 is drama free and they do not participate in drama.  P411 refuses to entertain bullshit.

*P411 is now Worldwide.

*Lot's touring providers love p411 esp when they cant get references from some of our local Denver Providers who refuse to give references. 

*It is like joining a secret society. Once you are 'in' you are cool. So easy!

*On their website they have a live help chat for any questions you may have. 

*There have BSC clients like the one who was hurting providers and gina assisted in putting the word out so others wouldn't get hurt.

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=FAQ

Edited by Nikki Holiday

P411 is probably the safest / best / most universally accepted product of its kind, to my knowledge.  I was in Chicago for years and Room Service 2000 is more popular there, but I would use P411 on trips to NYC, etc.  I think the most active board varies greatly by region, but my guess (and it is only that) is that, on average, P411 is the most effective.

I can't say why so many ladies require *recent* okays.  Key word being require.  They could always turn down a client if they don't like what they see, and I for one kinda resent having to ask a lady for an OK so I can see someone else.  It forces me to engage with both of you like I'm shopping for an accountant.

P411 is perfect for touring ladiesladies..Its not too popular here in Colorado but I've been to states where it is the ONLY site that matters....It makes the screening process easy,fast and reliable.. It is in FACT what the site was designed for ;) ..Join it..Try it...You won't be disappointed :) happy Hobbying!

[ snip]. In CO, johns are arrested. Be cautious....

In CO, johns are arrested. Be cautious....

That's not true... there has never been an incident where a P411 account was used to cause any sort of legal problem for a client. Not once, not anywhere, never in the 10+years of operation.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for providers. Over the years, there have been eight incidents where a client account was compromised and used to target providers. One of those incidents was in Colorado, about 2.5 years ago.

The site continues to be widely used in Colorado though, most people understand that while risk can be mitigated, it (unfortunately) can never be completely eliminated.

Always,

Gina

I was approved to become an official P411 lady today and I'm all smiles about it! I feel like I have my tassels now.

For now, I'm still going to advertise with BP because ultimately,  I feel like I reach a broader demographic, and because it would be like breaking up with an ugly boyfriend because I found a good-looking one. 

+1000 for P411

I love them. If I get a request from a P411 member, I'm good to go! Makes screening SO much easier! Good luck OP!

I love p 411 and you don't have to pay if youtre a provider. Plus the girls on there are reviewed and appreciate the okay option for the gentlemen. It make us providers feel safe. 

I love P411 for the simple fact that all of your reference information is right there. The ladies are there, and as long as you send an appointment request, so is all of your info like email, phone, etc that basically everyone is going to ask you for. It is a very nice and tidy way of managing your references, rather than googling and trying to remember who you saw when every single time you try and meet someone new. And trust me, it makes screening you exponentially easier. Just because I respond to reference requests first because I don't know how Karma works but assume it doesn't like me messing with other peoples money... doesn't mean everyone subscribes to that theory, lol!

Now, that being said, P411 is just a holding area for that information. It does not entitle you to see anyone, and is only a form of screening for those women who accept references. It is a tool, but only one. A list of common misconceptions:

• I have an account and no references and that should be ok - Some may accept this, others smartly do not trust screening info they don't have access to (not a comment on P411, a comment on due diligence). It's just not that hard to fake the information needed to get on there.
  • I have an account and three year old references and that should be ok - Same as above. Yes, no or old references could mean that you've taken a break or just gotten started. It could also mean that your account has been compromised after trying to get in with someone who doesn't screen after your hiatus and your account is being used to add to the pile, or no one will see you again. If you haven't had an ok in 6 months, it can (not will) be a red flag for her. Expect varied mileage, just as the guy with no references.
  • I have P411 and don't have to provide more screening info - Can you imagine if I said "I don't care that you want to see a picture of me, I am on this website and you will accept these handful of guys that I've hand picked to say I'm hot and you will trust it!"? Yeah. It would go over like a lead brick. If she requires more, she requires more. P411 isn't going to help her if she needs help with you, and she knows that. No amount of arguing or pointing out your Ok's is going to change that fact or her mind. So don't, lol
  • Even though P411 specifically says my ID has to match the profile number, it doesn't - Yes, yes it does. No matter how many guys say they see women who don't ask for a DL before starting the session, she's not going to be impressed if you try to use that line to get out of screening. And if you refuse or can't verify your account with your DL, Gina will have a talk with you about it. Guys share accounts, accounts get compromised, and the references mean far less than any of us wish they did. So it is important for ladies to check, and for guys to participate correctly. I'm not saying every time you show your ID God saves a kitten, but it's close ;-p
  • Show my drivers license?? You're crazy! - Au contraire. Crazy is not caring that the person you're meeting is who they say they are, or hoping that your new lady friend meets people without making sure they're not a cop first. Per P411, you can cover information that isn't necessary to match the DL with your P411 ID. But you do have to prove the first name, birthday, last four digits of your DL number, etc. 

I think that as long as websites like P411, DateCheck, RS2K, etc are used judiciously, they can be excellent tools for everybody. However, anyone hoping for an anonymous Utopia will likely be disappointed at best. If we don't protect the integrity of the site ourselves by always making sure that we are seeing verifiable, safe people (or at least, as much as one can), then it will go the way of whitelists and reviews... no one will care or consider it a reliable source of screening. SO! If you do decide to take the plunge and sign up, use it the way it was intended. Keep it updated, fill out your profile (some of us pay attention to them!), and recognize what it can and can't do for you. And most importantly, have fun with it ;-)

I love P411 for the simple fact that all of your reference information is right there. The ladies are there, and as long as you send an appointment request, so is all of your info like email, phone, etc that basically everyone is going to ask you for. It is a very nice and tidy way of managing your references, rather than googling and trying to remember who you saw when every single time you try and meet someone new. And trust me, it makes screening you exponentially easier. Just because I respond to reference requests first because I don't know how Karma works but assume it doesn't like me messing with other peoples money... doesn't mean everyone subscribes to that theory, lol!

Now, that being said, P411 is just a holding area for that information. It does not entitle you to see anyone, and is only a form of screening for those women who accept references. It is a tool, but only one. A list of common misconceptions:

• I have an account and no references and that should be ok - Some may accept this, others smartly do not trust screening info they don't have access to (not a comment on P411, a comment on due diligence). It's just not that hard to fake the information needed to get on there.
  • I have an account and three year old references and that should be ok - Same as above. Yes, no or old references could mean that you've taken a break or just gotten started. It could also mean that your account has been compromised after trying to get in with someone who doesn't screen after your hiatus and your account is being used to add to the pile, or no one will see you again. If you haven't had an ok in 6 months, it can (not will) be a red flag for her. Expect varied mileage, just as the guy with no references.
  • I have P411 and don't have to provide more screening info - Can you imagine if I said "I don't care that you want to see a picture of me, I am on this website and you will accept these handful of guys that I've hand picked to say I'm hot and you will trust it!"? Yeah. It would go over like a lead brick. If she requires more, she requires more. P411 isn't going to help her if she needs help with you, and she knows that. No amount of arguing or pointing out your Ok's is going to change that fact or her mind. So don't, lol
  • Even though P411 specifically says my ID has to match the profile number, it doesn't - Yes, yes it does. No matter how many guys say they see women who don't ask for a DL before starting the session, she's not going to be impressed if you try to use that line to get out of screening. And if you refuse or can't verify your account with your DL, Gina will have a talk with you about it. Guys share accounts, accounts get compromised, and the references mean far less than any of us wish they did. So it is important for ladies to check, and for guys to participate correctly. I'm not saying every time you show your ID God saves a kitten, but it's close ;-p
  • Show my drivers license?? You're crazy! - Au contraire. Crazy is not caring that the person you're meeting is who they say they are, or hoping that your new lady friend meets people without making sure they're not a cop first. Per P411, you can cover information that isn't necessary to match the DL with your P411 ID. But you do have to prove the first name, birthday, last four digits of your DL number, etc. 

I think that as long as websites like P411, DateCheck, RS2K, etc are used judiciously, they can be excellent tools for everybody. However, anyone hoping for an anonymous Utopia will likely be disappointed at best. If we don't protect the integrity of the site ourselves by always making sure that we are seeing verifiable, safe people (or at least, as much as one can), then it will go the way of whitelists and reviews... no one will care or consider it a reliable source of screening. SO! If you do decide to take the plunge and sign up, use it the way it was intended. Keep it updated, fill out your profile (some of us pay attention to them!), and recognize what it can and can't do for you. And most importantly, have fun with it ;-)

+1,000,000

Holy cow you said a bunch and it was all good and I read it all.  Whew!

But, I want to ask specifically about THIS:

Back nearly 4 years ago, when I got my official P411 decoder ring thanks to the recommendation of two lovely ladies, I read all the rules and regulations.  Boy was I excited!  I dutifully and painstakingly filled out my profile in great detail.  I have multiple official government issued photo IDs for a variety of purposes.  I deliberately selected one that was NOT my drivers license.  I taped out everything EXCEPT the info indicating what kind of ID it was, my photo, first name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of the identifying number.

I was ready!  Let's go get laid!  I was a bit worried though.  Would the ladies accept my marked out non-drivers license ID?

4 years and 35+ ladies later, I still don't know.  I've seen ladies in Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, Missouri, Ohio, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.  I've seen ladies while traveling and while they were visiting here. 

Only 10 of the 35 have even bothered to check my profile before the date.  Almost all checked it out afterwards when giving me my ok.  And NONE, not one, asked for my ID.

So, I still don't know if my government issued non drivers license ID will be acceptable.  But I DO know one thing:  IT IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS, AND TOTALLY UN-NECESSARY.

I've had my P411 membership for 2 years now and have never been asked for a reference in addition to the multiple okays I've accumulated. I wouldn't do it any other way. I find it invaluable.

With Ashley Madison ripple effect still in the news, what do you guys think of the potential risk of using p411?

With Ashley Madison ripple effect still in the news, what do you guys think of the potential risk of using p411?

What? I've never heard of a fake girl on P411. Fake "hobbyists" yes. LE looking to bust girls.

I have never worried about meeting a woman off P411. 99% have reviews as well.

Out of personal experience, "I would much rather get outed by a hacker than a Bat Shit Crazy Escort". 

When your seeing escorts/ or you have profiles on places like AM, you should clearly understand the risk your taking from all points. 

Iv always said P411 is the best option for both parities involved on may so many different levels. 

Its my understanding that P411 screens you, then your info is distroyed

Back nearly 4 years ago, when I got my official P411 decoder ring thanks to the recommendation of two lovely ladies, I read all the rules and regulations.  Boy was I excited!  I dutifully and painstakingly filled out my profile in great detail.  I have multiple official government issued photo IDs for a variety of purposes.  I deliberately selected one that was NOT my drivers license.  I taped out everything EXCEPT the info indicating what kind of ID it was, my photo, first name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of the identifying number.

I was ready!  Let's go get laid!  I was a bit worried though.  Would the ladies accept my marked out non-drivers license ID?

4 years and 35+ ladies later, I still don't know.  I've seen ladies in Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, Missouri, Ohio, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.  I've seen ladies while traveling and while they were visiting here. 

Only 10 of the 35 have even bothered to check my profile before the date.  Almost all checked it out afterwards when giving me my ok.  And NONE, not one, asked for my ID.

So, I still don't know if my government issued non drivers license ID will be acceptable.  But I DO know one thing:  IT IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS, AND TOTALLY UN-NECESSARY.

Wow! How did they even know you had recent Ok's then? I've also only visited Missouri, so I'm not as familiar with those areas.

I do know one thing though, a drivers license may not be necessary, but a passport will get you just about anywhere ;-p

P411 is a great resource for both the ladies and gent. The only drawback is the ads only stay for one hour. 

I use the visiting posts to keep track of out of state ladies whom I have seen and want to see again.

The menu has changed to less specific but you can still do your research.

P411 is a great resource for both the ladies and gent. The only drawback is the ads only stay for one hour. 

Please note that the "one hour" rule only applies to the Available Now board. So if a provider doesn't have an existing Available Now ad, she is not longer "available now".

The regular Listings on P411 is where clients would typically search for providers. They are listed with those who are online and most recently logged in, on the top.

Always,
Gina