Something that needs to be made very clear....

84 posts in this topic

It's because there are WAAYYY more BSC "clients", than BSC providers. Virtually every girl has had a stalker, a guy who won't take "no" for an answer, or a guy who tries to dig up her real personal information. This doesn't even count the liars, short changers, boundary pushers,  time wasters, outers, religious nut lecturers, and actual killers.

The girls have many, many, many more threats than the guys. 

Agreed!  It's a numbers game.  There are several factors:

1. There are way more clients than providers.
  2. I see one, rarely two, providers per month.  I would imagine that providers see several clients per week.
  3. There is probably a slightly greater percentage of BSC clients than providers because BSC providers tend to get culled from the pool faster.

Therefore, a provider has a greater opportunity to encounter a BSC client than a client to encounter a BSC provider.

Another point: I used the word 'irk' to describe a personal, visceral reaction.  I did not say that providers' caution was unjustified.

Edited by Bit Banger

Sorry, I have all the details.  Detail #1 - she's doing incall from her residence.  Detail #2 - she doesn't like that people are fucking with her.  Exactly what other details are relevant?

Arguing that she had no other choice is demeaning and infantilizing. We always have choices.  She made a choice to incall out of her residence.  If she can't afford a separate incall then her choices would be:

• do incall at her residence
  • only do outcall
  • not be a provider

She made a choice to do incall at her residence, and this is one of the possible complications.  I find it humorous that the OP acknowledged that this situation is partly her fault, but you won't.

It's not unreasonable to do this from your home or to be upset when people fuck with you.  What's unreasonable is to argue that the provider bears no responsibility for the situation.  You ladies know first hand that some of us are total assholes, yet you invite total strangers into your personal residence and then express complete innocence when things go wrong.  I'm not saying you're horrible people.  I'm not saying you're stupid.  I'm simply saying that things aren't black and white and that the asshole clients don't bear 100% of the responsibility.  You want people held accountable for bad behavior, yet won't hold yourself accountable for being 50% of the situation.  If you don't want asshole clients to have your info, don't incall from your home.  If you don't want to deal with asshole clients at all, don't be a provider.  If you choose to do both of those things, don't come on here and say I'm blaming the victim because you're not the victim, you're the person who chose to put yourself in that situation.

Wow. 

So to take what you're saying to the logical conclusion, you would be in the "She was dressed like a slut so she had that rape coming" camp.  After all, everybody knows that some guys can't control themselves so women should wear Burqas. And if they don't, they shouldn't be surprised when they get raped.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Thanks for the clarification.  Thats what I heard, but I wanted to be sure.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Uhhh. It's kinda exactly what you said. Lucy and Laplace are right. You're blaming the victim. And telling a woman that doing incall from her residence is a bad idea is not what I like to hear clients doing. If I could change one thing in this situation, it would be flaky clients who are making things more difficult for the rest of us. 

Make your appointment. Show up on time, clean, and follow her rules. Have some fun. Go home. That's it. That's how it works, and if you lie about an appointment just to get her address, YOU are the one being a jerk, not her.

I agree with Keyser but would argue that the provider is closer to 100% at fault.  When you choose to engage in a criminal enterprise, it is YOUR responsibility alone to protect yourself and do whatever you possibly can to minimize risk, and you must learn to live with and accept any danger that cannot be avoided.  I agree that the piece of shit men who did this deserve a solid kick in the balls, but you can't change or control them.  All you can control is what you do.  Providing out of your private residence is just plain lazy (we know this is true from the reviews that say she is a hoarder and basically lives in a junk pile).  It’s inevitable that something will go wrong.  There are just too many fucked up people in the world.  I know she said she has family and money issues, but those are just excuses.  There are always other options. I have no sympathy for lazy people who set themselves up for disappointment and danger and then piss and moan when things go bad.  This is a dangerous profession, and most people outside of the white knights in this hobby think prostitutes are morally bankrupt garbage, so you MUST protect yourself.  There are no rules in the criminal world.  Learn to protect yourself or move onto something legit. [snip]  It was really disturbing, and I never went back.  The reason she ran her business the way she did was because she was lazy.  She would rather spend her money on shopping and drugs (name it, she did them all) instead of protecting herself and her family.  Smh.  People are so disappointing (both men and women alike).

I'm of two minds on this.

- While not blaming the victim, I do recognize that Keyser has a point.  We must allow for the consequences of our choices.  In this case it was her choice to provide incall from her residence.  A potential consequence is disclosure of that residence to unsavory characters.  Lesson learned?

Yes, I have used my residence for outcall, but only with providers I have previously met in other circumstances. 

Remember the two-call system?  Often the payphone was w/in view (sometimes requiring binoculars) of the provider or a confederate.  If they didn't like what they saw, she didn't bother to answer the phone.  The proliferation of cell phones has reduced the efficacy of this tactic.

- The above does NOT absolve the miscreant who scammed her for the address.  May there be a special place in Hell for his ilk.

Edited by Bit Banger
formatting

Sorry, I have all the details.  Detail #1 - she's doing incall from her residence.  Detail #2 - she doesn't like that people are fucking with her.  Exactly what other details are relevant?

Arguing that she had no other choice is demeaning and infantilizing. We always have choices.  She made a choice to incall out of her residence.  If she can't afford a separate incall then her choices would be:

• do incall at her residence
  • only do outcall
  • not be a provider

She made a choice to do incall at her residence, and this is one of the possible complications.  I find it humorous that the OP acknowledged that this situation is partly her fault, but you won't.

It's not unreasonable to do this from your home or to be upset when people fuck with you.  What's unreasonable is to argue that the provider bears no responsibility for the situation.  You ladies know first hand that some of us are total assholes, yet you invite total strangers into your personal residence and then express complete innocence when things go wrong.  I'm not saying you're horrible people.  I'm not saying you're stupid.  I'm simply saying that things aren't black and white and that the asshole clients don't bear 100% of the responsibility.  You want people held accountable for bad behavior, yet won't hold yourself accountable for being 50% of the situation.  If you don't want asshole clients to have your info, don't incall from your home.  If you don't want to deal with asshole clients at all, don't be a provider.  If you choose to do both of those things, don't come on here and say I'm blaming the victim because you're not the victim, you're the person who chose to put yourself in that situation.

There is a big difference between her accepting her role in the situation and you blaming her. She owned up on her part and yet you still want to make sure she knows she is to blame for the behavior of another human being. She apologized because you made her feel bad would be my guess, did you read all the personal reasons she gave to defend her choice from working from home? It was a bunch of shit that wasn't your business but she somehow felt compelled to say to you because you told her she was in the wrong The details as to why she works from home are relevant and not yours to really make commentary on. Telling someone to not earn money in the way they chose is not your call either.  Again you're making assumptions that people have all these different choices.  

I find it humorous that you think I am just supposed to think you're right and concede because the OP did. I find it humorous that it was the OP who upvoted my response to you. Really what you're being is judgmental and lacking any sort of understanding of why people do the things they do and forgetting it's NOT YOUR BUSINESS and to just say well it's her fault for hosting an incall. You also kinda imply that guy whose behavior was total shit gets off the hook because she should have known better. Again that is very very wrong, his behavior is not her fault and not OK to blame her for it. It's the she was asking for it thing which is VICTIM BLAMING.

There is a big difference between her accepting her role in the situation and you blaming her. She owned up on her part and yet you still want to make sure she knows she is to blame for the behavior of another human being. She apologized because you made her feel bad would be my guess, did you read all the personal reasons she gave to defend her choice from working from home? It was a bunch of shit that wasn't your business but she somehow felt compelled to say to you because you told her she was in the wrong The details as to why she works from home are relevant and not yours to really make commentary on. Telling someone to not earn money in the way they chose is not your call either.  Again you're making assumptions that people have all these different choices.  

I find it humorous that you think I am just supposed to think you're right and concede because the OP did. I find it humorous that it was the OP who upvoted my response to you. Really what you're being is judgmental and lacking any sort of understanding of why people do the things they do and forgetting it's NOT YOUR BUSINESS and to just say well it's her fault for hosting an incall. You also kinda imply that guy whose behavior was total shit gets off the hook because she should have known better. Again that is very very wrong, his behavior is not her fault and not OK to blame her for it. It's the she was asking for it thing which is VICTIM BLAMING.

I never asked for her reasons because they are irrelevant.  They're irrelevant because her reasons don't shield her from the actions of assholes.

And not my business?  I guess not, until she thought it was a good idea to bring it up in a public forum...

If it makes you feel better, fine, I'm blaming her.  Why?  Because she isn't blameless!  Regardless of WHY she chooses to put herself at risk by incalling out her residence, she still chose to do it.  Choices have consequences.  I do think you're confusing my blaming her with saying she deserves it.  She doesn't deserve what is happening to her (no one does), but is anyone really foolish enough to not anticipate this possibility?

I agree the guys behavior is total shit.  Sadly, I'm not implying that gets off the hook, he *IS* off the hook.  There are no consequences for any of the guys who got her address, and if any of them read her post I'd bet everything I own they simply laughed their asses off.  It's not right, but it's real, and the fact that she allowed herself to be in a position where she has no recourse is the heart of the entire problem.

Uhhh. It's kinda exactly what you said. Lucy and Laplace are right. You're blaming the victim. And telling a woman that doing incall from her residence is a bad idea is not what I like to hear clients doing. If I could change one thing in this situation, it would be flaky clients who are making things more difficult for the rest of us. 
Make your appointment. Show up on time, clean, and follow her rules. Have some fun. Go home. That's it. That's how it works, and if you lie about an appointment just to get her address, YOU are the one being a jerk, not her.

It's "kinda exactly" what I said?  Is that like being "sort of pregnant"?

I'll agree with you, though, that the best thing would be to change the ways of all the flaky and dangerous clients.  Let's get right on that, should only take a few posts on a chat forum to get it done, then tomorrow we can achieve world peace.

I wish all guys were as nice to these ladies as I'm sure you are, but back in reality-land: some guys are shitheads, or worse.  Don't invite strangers to your home.  If you do, and it goes sideways, don't act like it's everybody's fault but yours.

No. It's a nice way of saying "Stop being an ass hole". I was trying to be subtle.

No one said we would solve anything. All we said was, don't blame someone for another person's actions. Yeah. Some guys are ass holes. But that doesn't make it okay to be an ass hole. 

I agree with Keyser but would argue that the provider is closer to 100% at fault.  When you choose to engage in a criminal enterprise, it is YOUR responsibility alone to protect yourself and do whatever you possibly can to minimize risk, and you must learn to live with and accept any danger that cannot be avoided.  I agree that the piece of shit men who did this deserve a solid kick in the balls, but you can't change or control them.  All you can control is what you do.  Providing out of your private residence is just plain lazy (we know this is true from the reviews that say she is a hoarder and basically lives in a junk pile).  It’s inevitable that something will go wrong.  There are just too many fucked up people in the world.  I know she said she has family and money issues, but those are just excuses.  There are always other options. I have no sympathy for lazy people who set themselves up for disappointment and danger and then piss and moan when things go bad.  This is a dangerous profession, and most people outside of the white knights in this hobby think prostitutes are morally bankrupt garbage, so you MUST protect yourself.  There are no rules in the criminal world.  Learn to protect yourself or move onto something legit.  I just hope she doesn’t have offspring living with her.  I met a lady who hooked out of the same apartment that her ____ lived in.  Parent of the year, right?  It was really disturbing, and I never went back.  The reason she ran her business the way she did was because she was lazy.  She would rather spend her money on shopping and drugs (name it, she did them all) instead of protecting herself and her family.  Smh.  People are so disappointing (both men and women alike).

So do you consider your self a white knight? Or do you think prostitutes are garbage?  What out of curiosity would you call  a guy that considers prostitutes garbage because, well they prostitute themselves, and yet he himself continues to purchase their services??

If your definition of white knighthood is correct I guess I will quit denying the label and go polish up my armor, because over the years some of the most caring, considerate, kind and just plain special ladies I have ever met have been engaged in the business.  And many have been the most morally rich people I have had the pleasure of knowing.  And sadly way too often treated like shit.

I could go on and on, but congratulations, for a "first" post this may be the most shallow and offensive slice of bullshit I ever seen here - and that covers some turf!

Edited by gr8owl
repeated words

This is a PSA for guys who dont shoot straight with us.   After having my address collected 3 TIMES in 24 hrs, including my actual apartment number, only to be stood up, this apparently needs to be clarified. Men who collect our address by calling us and saying that they are here to get our apartment number are considered a threat.  My being very angry and offended by it is not uncalled for and I will not be at all nice about it if someone does this. The fact that it is happening by way of being called and being told that you are physically here is outright trickery and it doesn't matter if you want to come back later or if you are all of a sudden lost or if you just got a case of nerves and had a panic attack, it is not okay under any circumstances to gain our personal info by lying to us and wasting our time. It is not funny, it is creepy and grounds for immediate blacklisting. So if you think that you might not be able to go throug with it,  that you need to figure it out before you steal our addresses. And to those who have done that lately... I want to thank you for deceiving me, f****** with my time and my livelihood and making me feel unsafe in my own home. Anybody who does this s*** is a loser. This has been a public service announcement.

Safety should always be number 1, I would suggests a home security system for sure.  Cameras as someone else suggested can probably keep people away though....   But perhaps meeting up close by you in a public place first sounds like a reasonable alternative to me.  

So do you consider your self a white knight? Or do you think prostitutes are garbage?  What out of curiosity would you call  a guy that considers prostitutes garbage because, well they prostitute themselves, and yet he himself continues to purchase their services??

If your definition of white knighthood is correct I guess I will quit denying the label and go polish up my armor, because over the years some of the most caring, considerate, kind and just plain special ladies I have ever met have been engaged in the business.  And many have been the most morally rich people I have had the pleasure of knowing.  And sadly way too often treated like shit.

I could go on and on, but congratulations, for a "first" post this may be the most shallow and offensive slice of bullshit I ever seen here - and that covers some turf!

Dude, your reading comprehension needs some work.  My post was about personal responsibility and self-preservation not my personal feelings about prostitution.  Most was the key word in the sentence you highlighted.  I was simply stating what polling suggests.  Like it or not, this is still a Christian nation (I’m agnostic) and a majority of people have a certain disdain for prostitutes (and to a lesser degree the men who visit them), therefore it is imperative that the ladies recognize these attitudes and protect themselves accordingly.  Personally, I’ve found that most (there’s that word again) [snip] Ladies enjoy what they do—if not the sex itself, they at least enjoy the high wages with having to work short hours (who wouldn’t).  They are their own bosses and have no desire to give up their freedom and/or be subservient to a man (which I deeply respect).  I don’t think they’re morally bankrupt garbage, but I am ambivalent.  Some I’ve found to be solid people.  Some I’ve found to be thieves, liars and drug addicts. I’ve left sessions feeling fantastic and on-top-of-the-world, and I’ve left sessions feeling like shit for both her and myself.  I generally like most people, regardless of their chosen profession, race, creed, sexual orientation, political affiliation, etc.  What I don’t like are people who either cannot or will not recognize that the circumstances of our lives are created by the choices that we make.  There is no great hand in the sky moving us around like pieces on a chess board.  All that we have and all that we will do is up to us as individuals.  We each have the ability to shape our lives however we choose if we simply recognize that we have the power to do so.

Edited by Madame Web
Content

...for a "first" post this may be the most shallow and offensive slice of bullshit I ever seen here - and that covers some turf!

Now, now... we've seen way more shallow and offensive bullshit slices than this. ATWT makes a valid point regarding the risks associated with choosing to engage in a criminal enterprise. Boards like this exist, in part, to help mitigate some of these risks. But as easyfriend points out, if duplicitous would-be clients result in ladies deciding they can't safely work from home, that's a real issue. Hotels are the only practical short term alternative, and these we know are the preferred venue for LE operations. I would not take a first visit with a provider at a hotel room unless it was my hotel room. If residences and hotels are not safe, what's left? Car dates?

My post was about personal responsibility...

The personal responsibility in this case lies with the clients who do creepy things. You take "responsibility" for doing something wrong. By any reasonable standard anyone here can hold up, offering a private incall isn't doing anything wrong. Creeping out women who do something we all seem to think is pretty awesome is wrong. 

Edited by easyfriend33

The personal responsibility in this case lies with the clients who do creepy things. You take "responsibility" for doing something wrong. By any reasonable standard anyone here can hold up, offering a private incall isn't doing anything wrong. Creeping out women who do something we all seem to think is pretty awesome is wrong. 

Though providing service at a private residence (incall | outcall) is not morally wrong (at least by my compass), while scamming/scaring YL is morally wrong/evil.  But a private residence may be stratigically wrong; a poor choice, if you will.

Though providing service at a private residence (incall | outcall) is not morally wrong (at least by my compass), while scamming/scaring YL is morally wrong/evil.  But a private residence may be stratigically wrong; a poor choice, if you will.

Exactly.  Good job, Bit.  I’m glad you got it.  While I recognize EasyFriend’s attempt at nobility, his type of dismissive attitude and lack of comprehension actually does a disservice to the OP and other women in this business (...and all of our fellow humans for that matter, men too) as we do not live in Utopia.  And….he neglected to fully quote me, “My post was about personal responsibility and self-preservation...”

It's not a bad choice it may not be your choice but it's not a poor one.

I never asked for her reasons because they are irrelevant.  They're irrelevant because her reasons don't shield her from the actions of assholes.

And not my business?  I guess not, until she thought it was a good idea to bring it up in a public forum...

If it makes you feel better, fine, I'm blaming her.  Why?  Because she isn't blameless!  Regardless of WHY she chooses to put herself at risk by incalling out her residence, she still chose to do it.  Choices have consequences.  I do think you're confusing my blaming her with saying she deserves it.  She doesn't deserve what is happening to her (no one does), but is anyone really foolish enough to not anticipate this possibility?

I agree the guys behavior is total shit.  Sadly, I'm not implying that gets off the hook, he *IS* off the hook.  There are no consequences for any of the guys who got her address, and if any of them read her post I'd bet everything I own they simply laughed their asses off.  It's not right, but it's real, and the fact that she allowed herself to be in a position where she has no recourse is the heart of the entire problem.

I'll agree with you, though, that the best thing would be to change the ways of all the flaky and dangerous clients.  Let's get right on that, should only take a few posts on a chat forum to get it done, then tomorrow we can achieve world peace.

I wish all guys were as nice to these ladies as I'm sure you are, but back in reality-land: some guys are shitheads, or worse.  Don't invite strangers to your home.  If you do, and it goes sideways, don't act like it's everybody's fault but yours.

You still are missing the HUGE point and you went on to victim blame again. The only mistake the OP made was leaving her situation open for such ridiculous judgement. Acting like a shit anywhere is not anyone's fault but the person acting like a shit. Too many people spend too much time trying not to provoke assholes rather than force them to deal with the fact they are assholes.

There are so many reasons that a lady chooses to do what she does and again you made those reasons relevant when you gave the OP shit about working from home. Shit happens and most providers really and truly accept that fact. But it doesn't mean that we just have to swallow all our emotions.

The majority of providers take the risks seriously and understand that they cannot be eliminated completely but when you're newer to the game you can't anticipate everything. Assuming the worst in people is not something that I do well nor do many others.

It's not a bad choice it may not be your choice but it's not a poor one.

I kind of agree, but I would take it a step further and argue there are no good or bad choices.  There are only choices and their consequences.  Whatever you're cool with is the only thing that matters.

Dude, your reading comprehension needs some work.  My post was about personal responsibility and self-preservation not my personal feelings about prostitution.  Most was the key word in the sentence you highlighted.  I was simply stating what polling suggests.  Like it or not, this is still a Christian nation (I’m agnostic) and a majority of people have a certain disdain for prostitutes (and to a lesser degree the men who visit them), therefore it is imperative that the ladies recognize these attitudes and protect themselves accordingly.  Personally, I’ve found that most (there’s that word again) working girls enjoy what they do—if not the sex itself, they at least enjoy the high wages with having to work short hours (who wouldn’t).  They are their own bosses and have no desire to give up their freedom and/or be subservient to a man (which I deeply respect).  I don’t think they’re morally bankrupt garbage, but I am ambivalent.  Some I’ve found to be solid people.  Some I’ve found to be thieves, liars and drug addicts. I’ve left sessions feeling fantastic and on-top-of-the-world, and I’ve left sessions feeling like shit for both her and myself.  I generally like most people, regardless of their chosen profession, race, creed, sexual orientation, political affiliation, etc.  What I don’t like are people who either cannot or will not recognize that the circumstances of our lives are created by the choices that we make.  There is no great hand in the sky moving us around like pieces on a chess board.  All that we have and all that we will do is up to us as individuals.  We each have the ability to shape our lives however we choose if we simply recognize that we have the power to do so.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.  I could pick on several sentences of your first  post to illustrate a stated general disdain for providers.  If that is not accurate, blame your writing, not my reading. Then you back track by 180 degrees to say "no, not what I meant."  So either your writing ability needs serious work, or your strength of conviction is extremely low. But then you do say ".... I am ambivalent." Perhaps.  

I agree with Keyser but would argue that the provider is closer to 100% at fault.  

This is probably the single lamest attempt at trolling I've ever seen on this board      smh

This is probably the single lamest attempt at trolling I've ever seen on this board      smh

Damn, pfunk, you can't read either!!  :rolleyes:

While I recognize EasyFriend’s attempt at nobility, his type of dismissive attitude and lack of comprehension actually does a disservice to the OP and other women in this business 

I do get kind of a giggle out of some random moron on the internet chiding me for lack of reading comprehension with no clue who I am, what I do, or what I have accomplished. But mostly I'm reminded why I haven't been hanging around here much. And, man, do I ever get a keen understanding of why women are so apprehensive about a first meeting. A lot of guys who do this seem pretty horrible. 

I understand your point. The issue is, you're simply wrong. Name calling doesn't change anything. You're victim blaming, and may be serving as a great example for those who have never witnessed what that means first hand. Take notes, and "don't be that guy". 

As I've said many times, I don't know how a bunch of guys who claim to get laid so often are so uptight. I'll leave you to your bickering. I'm having way too much fun to spend a load of time on something like this. And I certainly am not interested in impressing YOU with my "comprehension". Just a suggestion: calm down, go out and have a little fun. You sound really stressed out. 

Is that "dismissive" enough for you? See you all in another couple of months. See some of you ladies much sooner. :) Damn my life is good, and thank you to the amazing people here who help make that so.

Until next time, be well everyone! 

E

Well I will tell y'all what...after the past couple days, I know now that the worst type of person to give my address to is a person who is out of options and feels entitled to be provided the same crappy lifestyle that got em there. As I am preparing to kick a shitty excuse of a "provider" out of my home (which I pretty much have no idea how to do), I see the kind of people who folks can mistake a provider for...and I will not allow any riff raff anywhere near me now. Not if it could possibly lead me to end up THAT way. Shuddering, having a fat glass of crown royal, changing my locks, and tightening up screening. Lessons learned all around in my world. Dregs are bad, mmkay?

I agree with Keyser but would argue that the provider is closer to 100% at fault.  When you choose to engage in a criminal enterprise, it is YOUR responsibility alone to protect yourself and do whatever you possibly can to minimize risk, and you must learn to live with and accept any danger that cannot be avoided.  I agree that the piece of shit men who did this deserve a solid kick in the balls, but you can't change or control them.  All you can control is what you do.  Providing out of your private residence is just plain lazy (we know this is true from the reviews that say she is a hoarder and basically lives in a junk pile).  It’s inevitable that something will go wrong.  There are just too many fucked up people in the world.  I know she said she has family and money issues, but those are just excuses.  There are always other options. I have no sympathy for lazy people who set themselves up for disappointment and danger and then piss and moan when things go bad.  This is a dangerous profession, and most people outside of the white knights in this hobby think prostitutes are morally bankrupt garbage, so you MUST protect yourself.  There are no rules in the criminal world.  Learn to protect yourself or move onto something legit. [snip]  It was really disturbing, and I never went back.  The reason she ran her business the way she did was because she was lazy.  She would rather spend her money on shopping and drugs (name it, she did them all) instead of protecting herself and her family.  Smh.  People are so disappointing (both men and women alike).

WOW! A hoarder who lives in a junk pile?! That junkpile you are talking about is an online store.  In addition, I grow a lot of plants...but...wait. I DONT KNOW YOU, DONT OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION, AND TAKE *TREMENDOUS* OFFENSE TO THAT.  Implying the way I live is trashy when you dont KNOW ME is pretty low and Im sorry if Im not everyone agrees with my DREAM of being a certain type of artisan. If you want a perfect home to do your bodily function in, then GO FIND YOUR WIFE and get HER to do it.  Oh wait...she WONT? Well guess what? Im not a drug addict or hoarder, im a HUMAN BEING who you have attacked without knowing a FUCKING THING about what youre attacking.  I will be done with this fairly soon, but youll still be a part of this victim blaming problem.  A DRUG ADDICT HOARDER could not hold down what I hold down and still provide full support to a parent who is going to die before age 55. Judge me, heed that one review that is brimming with complete crap, say what you wish.  I am a bad bitch and youre a person who has nothing to add to this except harmful vitriole so yeah...you are not correct. Say what you want about me or providers in general but my loved ones comfort matters, my hobbies (which some people find to be too messy, and I say get over it), are my passions in life, and you cant get away with insulting THIS LADY RIGHT HERE!  I am definitely NOT LAZY or problematic in anyway. YOU and your school of thought are problematic, and THE reason we have to have the EXIT PLAN. YOur hatred and disdain is no match for my passion about the things and people I love or the determination to stay the hell away from the hate in your heart and anyone else who wants to call me trash.  People who look down on people they dont know are trash. You, sir, are the kind of trash that stinks up a world that could be all rosy for everyone if it wasnt full of predatory or misogynistic types who always seem to dodge the coat hanger. Go take your damned hatespeech and gtfo out of this discussion if you wanna act like you know me. Your kind definitely gets sorted out eventually, and im not one you can cut down and just hear nothing.  You are probably pretty pleased with yourself, but youre hiding behind a keyboard and probably one of the people who stole my time over and over and OVER just cause you thought you were better. For all the things yall do to be tough, you sure are yellow when it comes to saying some of your shit to a ladys FACE.

Maybe from this moment forward you could meet a new gentleman in a public place first instead of giving him your actual address. If all seems safe and fun when you meet him in public then allow him to follow you back to your place. Then after a successful date you can let him come directly to your place for any subsequent visits. I'm not saying this is 100% effective, but it is about 90% effective in my opinion. You will feel more secure doing things this way which will keep you happy and laid back providing a super fun experience for any gentleman you choose to see ;-D

You, sir, are the kind of trash that stinks up a world that could be all rosy for everyone if it wasnt full of predatory or misogynistic types who always seem to dodge the coat hanger.

Damn girl. Whatever else anyone says, you sure have a way with words. I doubt you and I will ever meet, but if I ever need to tell somebody off, I might want to use your material. "Dodge the coat hanger" - that's good stuff.

violin_zpsc1d1a772.gif

Seriously, stop whining. 

If I got a dollar each and every time some girl phoned me and said "I'll be at your crib in 5 minutes" after giving her my address, only to never show up, I'd be eating raw oysters off of some Russian super model's tits

And seeing clients at your private crib? Yeah. Bad idea. 

Needless to say, this thread brought out the white knights in a hurry.;);)