Audra North

What's between "spinner" and "BBW"?

69 posts in this topic

Any terms to describe the average woman? "Average" is just so average and boring. Curvy, kind of becoming overused. Voluptuous, not quite. Any ideas?

It might still be boring but I've always used the word: normal. Still has nice curves but not a spinner or BBW. 

Any terms to describe the average woman? "Average" is just so average and boring. Curvy, kind of becoming overused. Voluptuous, not quite. Any ideas?

I'd just use "attractive woman, height and weight proportional."

You come up with a new word and it will soon be overused, anyway.

We get so hung up on terms and definitions, when what really matters is service and personality.  To quote Lazarus Long (Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love):

"A man does not insist on physical beauty in a woman who builds up his morale. After a while he realizes that she is beautiful--he just hadn’t noticed it at first."

I would say slender  5'7" to 5'9" 120 lbs

Various body decriptive terms:

Skinny

Thin

Slender

Proportionate

Shapely

Curvy

Thick

Voluptuous

I like 'em all! :D

Thanks, guys. I would say I'm more shapely than slendor. I'm 5'6" and 120lb was 15 years ago.

I wouldn't call your body type average. You're a BBW.^_^

2Big with the expected reply. I've been a lurker for years and was wondering what took you so long! ;) 

The ladies I see listed as BBW on the webcam site I use have more curves than I. I'm smaller than the average American women and not giving up bacon.

I recently went to visit a lady who advertised her weight as 140# and her body as "curvy" and when she got naked I guarantee that she was at least 180# and the main curves were the ones her belly made as it drooped over her legs.  Nice gal, nice blow job, no complaints after all, but it illustrates that people's self image and self advertisement aren't always accurate.  (She also described her age as 38, but talked about her grandchildren - no kidding.)

BTW, this is why I really would like to see the "age," "body type," and "pictures accurate" fields returned to the reviews.  Sorry folks, but I trust the clients' perceptions more than the providers.

I recently went to visit a lady who advertised her weight as 140# and her body as "curvy" and when she got naked I guarantee that she was at least 180# and the main curves were the ones her belly made as it drooped over her legs.  Nice gal, nice blow job, no complaints after all, but it illustrates that people's self image and self advertisement aren't always accurate.  (She also described her age as 38, but talked about her grandchildren - no kidding.)

BTW, this is why I really would like to see the "age," "body type," and "pictures accurate" fields returned to the reviews.  Sorry folks, but I trust the clients' perceptions more than the providers.

Even that can't be trusted! I have been listed from everything from average to BBW when the reality is I fall somewhere in the middle. The guys that really like Lucy don't see her imperfections and aren't likely to accurately describe my body shape and size.

Right you are Lucy!  Upon reflection, the most important missing field is "Pictures Accurate?"    The adage is correct: a picture is worth a thousand words.  Moreover, this eliminates the issue of different perceptions of different nomenclature.  It's always nice when you open the door and the person standing there is the person you thought you were going to meet.

Back to the OP, somewhere in the position between "athletic" and "average" you can put "Like Rhonda."  That'll be seen as attractive by at least 90% of us.                                                                   

Pictures accurate is a reasonable request for reviews. Body description is definitely subjective as one man's average may be another man's large. Do you think it would help if we listed our clothing size (slacks, blouse, dress) in our ad/website? Do most men know the difference between a pant size 4 and 14?

Pictures accurate is a reasonable request for reviews. Body description is definitely subjective as one man's average may be another man's large. Do you think it would help if we listed our clothing size (slacks, blouse, dress) in our ad/website? Do most men know the difference between a pant size 4 and 14?

A MODEST PROPOSAL:

If we're going to strive for absolute precision, we should have the ladies get on a scale, along with a tape measure for height.  Make it a rule that no ladies can have reviews posted unless the the reviewer posts the most recent height/weight readings for the ladies.

Of course, sauce for the goose/sauce for the gander. Many providers claim that they don't get sufficient information on clients from the ladies providing references.  So, add an additional field to each review that the PROVIDER fills out.  It would include height/weigth info on the client.  Maybe even the size of Mr. Willie.

If adopted, this system would promise 100% accuracy on every single review.

Thoughts?

Edited by Laplace
spelling

A MODEST PROPOSAL:

If we're going to strive for absolute precision, we should have the ladies get on a scale, along with a tape measure for height.  Make it a rule that no ladies can have reviews posted unless the the reviewer posts the most recent height/weight readings for the ladies.

Of course, sauce for the goose/sauce for the gander. Many providers claim that they don't get sufficient information on clients from the ladies providing references.  So, add an additional field to each review that the PROVIDER fills out.  It would include height/weigth info on the client.  Maybe even the size of Mr. Willie.

If adopted, this system would promise 100% accuracy on every single review.

Thoughts?

Where to begin Laplace...

Is this height/weight and Willie size for our clients on a public site?

We girls never discuss Willie size ;) So unprofessional ;) again.

If it something that could cause a health safety issue, then it should be included.

Weight/height doesn't matter in my book.

Hygiene does! If a man has an uncontrollable body odor (yes some men stink right out of the shower) then please include it in the reference. Some people can't help it. I am compassionate about this, but would like a heads up.

I cant say this one enough, nasty teeth. I am not saying perfect teeth, just clean teeth. If a guy has never seen a dentist, I don't want to see him. Some providers may, I do not.  Ladies need to put that in a reference.

"Average" is the worst description for body type, ever. Because the average American is fat.

I would say the range is:

• Skinny
  • Slender
  • Height/weight proportional
  • A few extra pounds
  • Voluptuous
  • BBW

I also see no value in the term "athletic". Gymnasts are athletic. Football players are athletic. They have completely different body types.

I also see no value in the term "athletic". Gymnasts are athletic. Football players are athletic. They have completely different body types.

No shit....this applies as much or more to dating sites, but too many women must  think "I'm about the size of an offensive lineman, that must mean I'm 'athletic'"

This thread is worthless without pictures, because we are discussing visuals without a common frame of reference.  I have seen providers from every single classification below.  In their own way, each one made me happy.  I guess I'm just easy.

Audra....which one are you?a1b4d54c3e7419b6d8f9cdc652299cfe.jpg

Even that can't be trusted! I have been listed from everything from average to BBW when the reality is I fall somewhere in the middle. The guys that really like Lucy don't see her imperfections and aren't likely to accurately describe my body shape and size.

I've missed #7 & #9, but all the others have shown me a good time over the years. 

As for Lucy's self image - spot on!

The only popular description missing from the above picture is "voluptuous,"  which the lizard part of my brain interprets as "really big tits."  Take body sizes 3, 4, 5, and 6 as shown, but add a couple of cup sizes, and you can transform curvy, average, chubby, or fat into voluptuous.

This is my opinion, of course, but as a standard it seems to fit pretty well.

So, since we're discussing Lucy's body type over the last couple of posts (Lucy, I hope you don't mind), If her photos are accurate, then in a review I would have to classify her as "voluptuous."

Edited by Laplace

The only popular description missing from the above picture is "voluptuous,"  which the lizard part of my brain interprets as "really big tits."  Take body sizes 3, 4, 5, and 6 as shown, but add a couple of cup sizes, and you can transform curvy, average, chubby, or fat into voluptuous.

So, since we're discussing Lucy's body type over the last couple of posts (Lucy, I hope you don't mind), If her photos are accurate, then in a review I would have to classify her as "voluptuous."

voluptuous seems accurate to me. I am 5'3 170lbs and wear a size ten, I have a waist that's smaller than my bust and hips but I also have a belly. I like the term rubenesque but I think that my tits are too big :P If this was 400 years ago I would have been well fed royalty!

To my mind, #5 - chubby comes closest to voluptuous. She needs broader hips though, like the ancient fertility goddess figurines. 

To my mind, #5 - chubby comes closest to voluptuous. She needs broader hips though, like the ancient fertility goddess figurines. 

lol me or #5?? My narrow hips are my secret! :P

According to the "body describer table", posted by me and reposted by Laplace,;) she's between chubby and fat. Her pics support this.

According to the "body describer table", posted by me and reposted by Laplace,;) she's between chubby and fat. Her pics support this.

Perhaps.  Except that, proportionally, her bust size is much bigger than the busts of those ladies.  To my mind, this makes the term "voluptuous" a reasonable one.

(Lucy, you're a really good sport to allow yourself to be analyzed thusly in such great detail.  I fervently pray that a group of women never get together and discuss Laplace jr. in such detail on a public forum)

The point, as usual, is that this is a subjective business, and that some people would never be able to overlook Lucy's self-confessed "belly" no matter how big the bosom above it, while others, after seeing Lucy, would say "wow, those were really big boobs!"

These two individuals, immediately upon seeing her, would rate her body type differently in a review.

Ultimately, the biggest and best sex organ is the brain.  The brain sees what it wants to see.

lol me or #5?? My narrow hips are my secret! :P

"She" referred to #5. For me, voluptuous has an hour glass shape with her hips measuring the same (or maybe even 2-3% larger) than her bust, with a BMI in the low 30s. 

voluptuous is nice. :-)

That chart doesn't have much variety. Most look like young women.  That girl is not chubby at all. There are so many women between 5 and 6. Looks like 8 skinny chicks and 2 BBWs :) where are the boobs!?!

Edited by Audra North

That chart doesn't have much variety. 

I agree! Everybody except 5, 6, and 7, are way outside the "average" for US woman. They all look thin/slender to me. 

We need a scale for the men too. They only get 6 levels , but most men don't get over 7 anyway. ;)