Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

These are a few of my favorite things...

12 posts in this topic

As part of an ongoing series, Hannah Simone shot by MeInMyPlace for Esquire Magazine.  But I went to the audition with the intention of being a very honest woman and saying, “Look, thank you very much, but I’m not a host. I’m not interested in hosting. I just want to do theater, so thank you.” Before I could open my mouth, they said, “Just so you know, every episode shoots in a different city around the world, so tell us what you know about design.” And I guess this is the point where my acting skills kicked in because I said, “Well, you know, my father’s an architect so I really grew up in that world of …” I don’t even know what bull came out of my mouth, but it was wonderful. I got that job, I got to travel around the world for two years while I got my degree.  MIMP MOBILE WEB APP - exclusive Me In MY Place photos not available anywhere else :-)

As part of an ongoing series, Krysten Ritter shot by MeInMyPlace for Esquire Magazine. MIMP Exclusive #8 Me In My Place Mobile Web App - Available now

60823-Elisabeth-Moss-hot-heels-trenc-9wv

Kristin-Davis-kristin-davis-96378_1280_1

legs-Photo---HD-wallpaper-1920x1200-3-50

4549326-lg.jpg

sexiest-legs-in-the-world-13.jpg

Any one want to venture a guess as to what my favorite part of the female body is.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Legs or feet? 

Well I'm a confirmed leg man with just the slightest fetish for feet and shoes. You'd be surprised at how many photos of just women's feet there are on the internet(or maybe not so surprising.) For me a well formed foot and ankle are just a complimentary addition to the leg. A good pair of heels though go a long way to showing off a lady's legs by adding definition to the calves as well as length to the overall vision.

I know how it all happened. My entering into puberty with it's flooding of the brain with horny male hormones coincided with the very first fashion trend of the micro mini skirt in the '60s. I've been a leg man ever since.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I Hate feet! LOL

I love the female anatomy though, so it's hard to pick one favorite part. Outside of the obvious (boobs ass legs) a nice back on a woman drives me wild. Backs are SO sexyyyy. 👍 

Backs are SO sexyyyy. 👍 

Oh yeah, backs, shoulders, necks, yummy!

I Hate feet! LOL

I love the female anatomy though, so it's hard to pick one favorite part. Outside of the obvious (boobs ass legs) a nice back on a woman drives me wild. Backs are SO sexyyyy. 👍 

aed03a7c4aaab290affdb3dbb233fd0a.jpg

I Hate feet! LOL

I agree that even though often over looked a woman's back can be very sexy.

dor-ciatica-remedios-caseiros-naturais.j

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Thanks fellas! Now I'm all hot and bothered! 🙀 CH your pic wins tho. That's a very sexy back! Better luck next time Juan. Hehehe 

Thanks fellas! Now I'm all hot and bothered! 🙀 CH your pic wins tho. That's a very sexy back! Better luck next time Juan. Hehehe 

dang, I tried.. Lol