Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How many orgasms per week.

Guys: How many Orgasms per week?   37 members have voted

1. 1. For the Guys: How many orgasms, on average, do you have per week?

• 1 or less
    • 2 to 3
    • 4 to 5
    • 6 to 7
    • More than 7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

I've now had several providers inform me that I need to have at least 6 orgasms per week to maintain prostate health.  Seriously? 

So, I know where I'm at (not nearly enough), and I'm curious if I'm an anomaly.

So, poll is for orgasms from any activity, ranging from a session with a provider to listening to a Hillary speech to sucking your own dick.

Edited by Laplace

Be nice to have a poll of the providers.  Can they write off expenses due to any(?) health benefits from it?  :)

Twice (or more) a day when I was young. Once a day lately but I've also been down to 2 or 3 a week in the past.

Be nice to have a poll of the providers.  Can they write off expenses due to any(?) health benefits from it?  :)

Would you want a true number or a number that includes all the fake ones?

someecard_fake_orgasm.png?__SQUARESPACE_

Lately ,with my work schedule, even sister Mary thumb and her 4 sister's have been on strike. so it's only been when I hobby. and now with my change in work schedule it's beginning to look like the hobby will have to go on hold until shot slows back down. 😵damn, it could be sometime in November when it happens again.. that is unless sister Mary thumb and her 4 sister's decide to help me out 

A day just doesn't feel right unless I have at least one orgasm. I'd love to win the lotto so I could live a Hugh Hefner kind of lifestyle but until then my daily five finger excercises interspaced by the occasional provider will have to do.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

A day just doesn't feel right unless I have at least one orgasm. I'd love to win the lotto so I could live a Hugh Hefner kind of lifestyle but until then my daily five finger excercises interspaced by the occasional provider will have to do.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I concur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg86CRBBtw

sigh.

83% of the people here are having more sex than me.  :(

sigh.

83% of the people here are having more sex than me.  :(

83% of the people here are dishonest! :P And I thought there was little correlation between the number of orgasms and actual sex, maybe that's just a woman thing :P

If it were orgasms DURING SEX it would be far less than one per week. Unless you count a quarterly quickie with my wife, the only orgasm during sex is with a provider, and that's probably an average of three times per year (getting to be more lately, however, he he). If it weren't for the well-reviewed Rosy Palms, I would have almost no orgasms. 

Edited by pitbull