How To Suck Your Own Penis

31 posts in this topic

"For the straight man who has a penis in his mouth for the first time, don’t panic."

I think I just cracked a rib laughing so hard...just don't panic :lol:

Dear Justina:

No panic here.  However:

While I really appreciate the money saving tip, (akin to making your own lunch or changing your own oil) to me, this one is a lot closer to dropping a transmission or removing a blod clot from the brain.  As a result, I will continue to seek out paid professionals for the best results.

"For the straight man who has a penis in his mouth for the first time, don’t panic."

I think I just cracked a rib laughing so hard...just don't panic :lol:

Only panic here would be that if I could manage that maneuver i may never the leave the house.  Then again, I would still need a pussy to eat!  Decisions, decisions.  Best to leave the penis sucking to her.

Dear Justina:

No panic here.  However:

While I really appreciate the money saving tip, (akin to making your own lunch or changing your own oil) to me, this one is a lot closer to dropping a transmission or removing a blod clot from the brain.  As a result, I will continue to seek out paid professionals for the best results.

Absolutely leave it to the professionals! I don't want to change my oil either.

It is still good information to have, in case your FedEx plane crashes and all you have is a volleyball.

It is still good information to have, in case your FedEx plane crashes and all you have is a volleyball.

Nah.  I'd just use the ice skates to cut a hole in a coconut.  Tie it to a tree at crotch level.  Two more coconuts at breast level, and the Volley ball on top......before you know it I'd be screaming "WILSON!"

I did not look, but I have already tried. The damn thing is just not long enough, or I'm not flexible enough. I will have to stick to the lips attached to a real woman. 

Dear Justina:

No panic here.  However:

PLUS 1 here  I think the professionals are the way to go.

By that pic, looks like Face Up, Ass Up!  Nope, still would need a Band-Aid to cover my sphincter!

That is great....I am still laughing about it and now I am curious if it is true that it is every mans fantasy as it says there....So guys is that something you fantasize about or not??? 

I certainly am no expert on this subject it seems to me that maybe when a guy is younger it might be until he is getting sex on a regular basis and possibly when a guy gets older when he hasnt had any for awhile  it might be something that hing when he has not had anyone around  to do that for awhile but other than that I would tend to believe not so much....Well just my thought on that part of this anyway....

Have a great day everyone...

If I could suck my own, I probably would. However, I'm guessing the position would be uncomfortable for any length of time. Unfortunately, my dick is too small, and I'm not very flexible, so it ain't an option. Rosie palms (and women) to the rescue!

That is great....I am still laughing about it and now I am curious if it is true that it is every mans fantasy as it says there....So guys is that something you fantasize about or not??? 

I certainly am no expert on this subject it seems to me that maybe when a guy is younger it might be until he is getting sex on a regular basis and possibly when a guy gets older when he hasnt had any for awhile  it might be something that hing when he has not had anyone around  to do that for awhile but other than that I would tend to believe not so much....Well just my thought on that part of this anyway....

Have a great day everyone...

It's not a fantasy I have ever had and never thought about it or tried it. I wouldn't be flexible enough anyways.

This is something I can honestly say I've never thought about in my whole entire life. 

Very true Bit Banger but I honestly believe that is only because they dont have thumbs to masturbate...Of course I could be wrong about that, as it certainlly would not be the first nor the last time for that....

Thank you all for responding to my rather personal question and I am glad that I was not too far ofr thinking that really was not something most men have fantasized about nor tried for the most part...

For those other males thinking to do this...don't, it is not without it's risks!  I was successful at first with this, but ended up rolling off my bed right as I was about to erupt and ended up with two compressed disks and caused myself to throw up because I ended up deep-throating myself when I hit the floor.  Damn gag reflex.  I also knocked over the flowers I bought for me and all the candles I used to set the mood...one hell of a mess to clean up, not to mention I didn't get a chance to smoke the two cigarettes with myself because of all of this chaos.  That's not the worst of it though.  Both my cat and dog were in the room, and neither will even look me in the eye.   :unsure: 

Ok, sarcasm aside...seriously, dudes actually do this?!?  I'll pass, nothing beats a females touch, attention and companionship and the thousands of other reasons in my opinion. 

There once was a man from Nantucket...

I'll leave the dick sucking to the professionals! 

Funny thread though!!

Now that's some funny shit right there!

Wilson!!!!!!!!!

Now that would be something worth watching

I've watched in person once... it's weird! :eek:

This guy was not that flexible and had some extra weight, but we was just able to do it. It was pathetic! LOL

Start practicing yoga, you'll get there in no time :P

I've watched in person once... it's weird! :eek:

This guy was not that flexible and had some extra weight, but we was just able to do it. It was pathetic! LOL

Holy crap! The guy had a beautiful woman in the room and still chose to do it himself!?!?

The dude needs some serious mental help!

Holy crap! The guy had a beautiful woman in the room and still chose to do it himself!?!?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

is that any different than a woman with a perfectly willing man in the room and she needs to rub one out for herself?

is that any different than a woman with a perfectly willing man in the room and she needs to rub one out for herself?

In one way.  The guy watching probably actually likes the show.  Not sure Erin seemed that impressed.  In fact, the guy would probably pay extra for a show if the woman licked her own kitty.

Erin... Was it Ron Jeremy in the room?  I could see that kind of behavior from him.

Erin... Was it Ron Jeremy in the room?  I could see that kind of behavior from him.

LOL it was not him, but you got the idea of the type of person he was.

Let's say I wouldn't pay a cent to watch that live show again LOL

I wonder if the man that can suck his own cock also uses his two hands to push his head further down on his shaft lol? Inquiring minds want to know lol hee hee...

I wonder if the man that can suck his own cock also uses his two hands to push his head further down on his shaft lol? Inquiring minds want to know lol hee hee...

Lol... Nearly wasted a good mouthful of beer when I read that!  Then I tried to envision that and now I can't unsee it.  Need more beer to flush the evil vision!

No, he just grabs both ears & pulls.