Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It Finally Happened...

35 posts in this topic

Invest in some flushable baby wipes. Lol

Um, no. That is not how to properly clean your ass. Hopefully you take measures farther to clean yours, because I'm sure that being behind a dirty ass is worse than dealing with skid marks! lol or shall I say touché? 

Skidmarks  are  a fact of life for guys who have hairy asses. But I would like to believe that we all

are fresh and clean when we are getting naked with one another.

I hope that if the guy who is guilty of this not being the case-has the decency to be  embarrassed.

I know I would be.

Skidmarks  are  a fact of life for guys who have hairy asses.

It doesn't have to be so. I am a generally hairy person (not Italian hairy but enough to matter) and was determined to not be a dingleberry carrier. So every so often, when I have the house to myself I do some shaving gymnastics in the bathroom to prevent this problem. I'll tell you, getting in the position to accurately and carefully shave the ass isn't easy. Get too close to that pucker and you'll be sorry for days.

Also, the first time I saw Demolition Man I thought those future people were geniuses. "They used handfulls of wadded paper back in the 20th". Sandra Bullock made us paper wadders look like fools. Go ahead and invest in a spray attachment for your toilet. If you're really living large get a golden bidet with a heater. Either way, you'll save yourself the embarrassment of leaving skid marks on a beautiful provider's sheets, comforter, pegger, etc.

And one more thing courtesy of Laplace:

Less than an hour before you meet, shower. Use that bar of soap. Use it again. Did you wash your ass? Do it AGAIN. Nothing tells a pretty lady "I'm a stinking bastard" faster than leaving skidmarks on her sheets.