crazyb

How many times do you see a provider

81 posts in this topic

And precisely what, Ms. SubtlySexy89, did you mean by that?  "Entitled," hmmm, I'm looking back at the thread, don't see the point.

For me, seeing a lady only once tends to only occur when I am searching for "The Queen of the 69", but instead meet "The Queen of the Damned". That aside, if I find a compatible playmate down here in COS, I tend to stick with her.......until the inevitable retirement\re-location. 

Been seeing one provider for going on ten years now and a couple others more than 10 times.  When you find one you respect and get along with why not?

Edited by rodrod1

32 minutes ago, rodrod1 said:

Been seeing one provider for going on ten years now and a couple others more than 10 times.  When you find one you respect and get along with why not?

When I was married, I tried to not see any particular provider too frequently, thus avoiding "attachment" issues which could have threatened my emotional relationship at home. 

On 1/31/2017 at 4:34 PM, Badboy said:

And precisely what, Ms. SubtlySexy89, did you mean by that?  "Entitled," hmmm, I'm looking back at the thread, don't see the point.

Oh. I meant, at least in my perception of what was mostly revealed, men have it made in that...you have the luxury of having standards, and the opportunity to articulate those standards among eachother. I don't feel either way about it. Understand I was saying this with no seriousness or attachment to what I typically could find offensive and exasperating. Instead, I choose to be amused and find it rather informative.

1 hour ago, subtlysexy89 said:

Oh. I meant, at least in my perception of what was mostly revealed, men have it made in that...you have the luxury of having standards, and the opportunity to articulate those standards among eachother. I don't feel either way about it. Understand I was saying this with no seriousness or attachment to what I typically could find offensive and exasperating. Instead, I choose to be amused and find it rather informative.

I think we (guys & gals) all have the opportunity to have standards, which we may share among ourselves. Examples of this sharing would be: fake pictures(m), wash your ass(f), & NCNS (b) threads. Guys have the option of not calling someone; gals have the option of declining an appointment. 

All those instructions for guys and gals, while exclusionary to me--standards, what are those?--are quite pointed. Sadly, this combative approach, correct me if I have misread your tone or acronym, is for what intention? Believe that I have thought about these dichotomies forward, backward, inversely, conversersly and contrarily.  Perhaps I made a comment where I was hardly welcomed, but you begged the question about "entitled" and I hoped you might understand...it was a playful statement. And entitled quite literally means that it is something owed in its right. Suppose I might rearrange some of my more...objective thinking. Then I begin to see that boundaries are truly the gal's responsibility and that guys are socialized in a way I will never understand. The only thing keeping this subject detached from seriousness is the objectivity is the notion that they are no better and we are not either??? Forgive me. It would be interesting information to understand. No more, no less.

15 hours ago, subtlysexy89 said:

All those instructions for guys and gals, while exclusionary to me--standards, what are those?--are quite pointed. Sadly, this combative approach, correct me if I have misread your tone or acronym, is for what intention? Believe that I have thought about these dichotomies forward, backward, inversely, conversersly and contrarily.  Perhaps I made a comment where I was hardly welcomed, but you begged the question about "entitled" and I hoped you might understand...it was a playful statement. And entitled quite literally means that it is something owed in its right. Suppose I might rearrange some of my more...objective thinking. Then I begin to see that boundaries are truly the gal's responsibility and that guys are socialized in a way I will never understand. The only thing keeping this subject detached from seriousness is the objectivity is the notion that they are no better and we are not either??? Forgive me. It would be interesting information to understand. No more, no less.

I surmise that Bit Banger, and others, may have perceived your original observation regarding client entitlement as condescending. No doubt the non sequitur nature of your statement camouflaged your subsequently explained playful intent. Indeed a careful perusal of the archive of the varied expressions contained on this board uncover a general resistance to condescension, perceived or real. To wit, it behooves one to contemplate the manner in which they pen upon these pages in order to not obfuscate the true meaning, or create potentially offensive or exasperating misconceptions.

Edited by Admiral C

How about some more simple words for us humble pirates?

Edited by AnthointheAM

Ahh, the old hooker/john wordsmithing shoot-out at 20 paces.  Haven't seen one of these in a while, keep at it, you two!!!

Where's my popcorn?

On 2/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, subtlysexy89 said:

Hmm. Sounds like someone just likes to hear them self speak. 

Not a great way to attract clients.  Who are you trying to impress?

11 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I surmise that Bit Banger, and others, may have perceived your original observation regarding client entitlement as condescending. No doubt the non sequitur nature of your statement camouflaged your subsequently explained playful intent. Indeed a careful perusal of the archive of the varied expressions contained on this board uncover a general resistance to condescension, perceived or real. To wit, it behooves one to contemplate the manner in which they pen upon these pages in order to not obfuscate the true meaning, or create potentially offensive or exasperating misconceptions.

Which is evidently what you just sought to do. Thank you for the superfluous language... but I was just being myself. I appreciate that you felt the need to "put me in my place," however, I'm simply understanding as I go along. I apologize that you see it as me being condescing. I think this conversation is over. Don't you?

It looks like if it were only me hearing myself speak or write, then i would not be replying to you at all. I will attract who I am supposed to attract and if I don't, then so be it.

Only been hobbying just over 4 years and have only seen 7 ladies:

1. Over 60

2. 35+

3. 25+, gaining fast

4. 2 (NCNS, dropped)

5. 1 (retired 3 days after visit)

6.  1 (ripoff then NCNS)

7.   1 but will see again

At least 10 more than I'd love to see.

Shane, dude (loved the movie),

You need to pick up the pace a bit here.  These gals have mouths to feed and shoes to buy - you need to get out at least once a month or it doesn't count as a real thrill sport.

On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 2:10 AM, licker69 said:

I usually look for a simpatico provider and stick with them, although never exclusively, just my goto. In the 90s I saw one lady weekly or more, probably 300-400 times in total. Then when she retired I found another young lady and have saw her 50 or so times over the years. But my ATF I saw for the last 10 years, a few times as often as 5 times a week. Its almost certainly been at least 800 times and maybe as many as 1000. Currently interviewing for next ATF.

You should have just bought her or him a house. Cold have claimed it on your tax. There's got to be a form somewhere.:rolleyes:

On 2/19/2017 at 8:48 AM, Badboy said:

Shane, dude (loved the movie),

You need to pick up the pace a bit here.  These gals have mouths to feed and shoes to buy - you need to get out at least once a month or it doesn't count as a real thrill sport.

I thought that I was the only one ancient enough here to have remembered the movie, probably Alan Ladd's best Western.

Those counts don't include either shopping trips or meals together, and the estimates are probably quite low given how much better I sleep since I started hobbying.

I learned from Shane where to sit in a bar - back to a wall, close to an exit.

32 minutes ago, Badboy said:

I learned from Shane where to sit in a bar - back to a wall, close to an exit.

I learned from a Detroit LEO in the 60s. Back to a wall, clear view of all exits & the cash register.