crazyb

How many times do you see a provider

81 posts in this topic

I have been out 6 times and never seen the same provider twice. Not sure if it's natural but I like to have different experiences. But hey, I'm still young at the hobby.

Provider "A"  Somewhere between 30 and 40 times. Sort of lost count.

B:  20+ times

C: 5 times.

D, E, F  4 times each.

G, H, I, J   3 times each. 

K, L, M  Twice each

N THRU JJ,   Once each

Yes, I'm a horn dog.

I think you should get some kind of an award!

Nicely done!

A & B about 10, C-L once. I would love to be a regular however there are so many ladies I would like to meet and not enough time and money.

I have seen one particular young lady at least a dozen times, but then she is my ATF. Usually, I do not do any return visits unless the first experience is outstanding or extraordinary. I have learned that a bad experience the first time doesn't get any better the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time. If you don't particularly like a young lady you visited, why would you return to repeat the error?

I usually look for a simpatico provider and stick with them, although never exclusively, just my goto. In the 90s I saw one lady weekly or more, probably 300-400 times in total. Then when she retired I found another young lady and have saw her 50 or so times over the years. But my ATF I saw for the last 10 years, a few times as often as 5 times a week. Its almost certainly been at least 800 times and maybe as many as 1000. Currently interviewing for next ATF.

I usually look for a simpatico provider and stick with them, although never exclusively, just my goto. In the 90s I saw one lady weekly or more, probably 300-400 times in total. Then when she retired I found another young lady and have saw her 50 or so times over the years. But my ATF I saw for the last 10 years, a few times as often as 5 times a week. Its almost certainly been at least 800 times and maybe as many as 1000. Currently interviewing for next ATF.

That is some effective advertising there.  Well done.

I am curious how many time many people see a provider,  I know I have been trying to work my way through the list.  There are a few that I have seen several times and a few that while good not seen again.

Is there someone with out mentioning her name that you have seen more than 5 times?

I know I am going to see my favorite tomorrow and was just curious

Well I can honestly say the same three clients I have been seeing since my first week visit herehere(2p411..1backpage) has kept me here for 8 weeks straight ..[Snip} I am completely happy with catering to my three favorite Guys ;)

To the good ones who quit... It's probably bc they are sensitive and genuine people that the hazards of this work wears on.

A provider must know how to handle the down sides of this work... The pushy clients and the mean ones or the cheating ones. Don't be like any of them and you are helping this industry improve and the quality of providers improve as well

I very rarely see someone more then once, if they are amazing I will be a regular but I have yet to find one like this. 

i can not truly answer this question as i have not stopped seeing any of the ladies, some i am just taking a little break from to see a few others.

As  have previously said I'm basically a one provider guy. I been seeing my current wonderful gal once a week for 41/2 years and 9 months. I have "strayed"

occasionally, but its just easier as long as we both enjoy it,

On 9/9/2015 at 2:25 PM, crazyb said:

I am curious how many time many people see a provider,  I know I have been trying to work my way through the list.  There are a few that I have seen several times and a few that while good not seen again.

Is there someone with out mentioning her name that you have seen more than 5 times?

I know I am going to see my favorite tomorrow and was just curious

As many X as you can handle👄👄👄👄👄🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷👄👄👄👄👄

I've seen my ATF  over 50 times over the last couple of years.  Other ladies I tend to only see once these days. There are a couple I see once in a while.

On 12/30/2016 at 11:01 AM, Mustang87 said:

I've seen my ATF  over 50 times over the last couple of years.

Same here. The other 6 ladies I've seen vary between once (2) and over 30 times (2). If it clicks well, I come back again and again - why not?

Still looking out for the multi visit person. The dance of the first meeting is, of necessity, a real p.i.t.a. for us casual players who aren't doing this often enough to build a reputation. 

But I would love to settle into something easy and dependable where I know and am known. That sounds just about ideal to me!

Dude, just to keep you looking, the reason some of us go see our ATATF 50-60 times is not because we are "settling into something easy and dependable."  No offense my good man, but we keep seeing her every chance we get because she is the hottest, most gorgeous, most sensuous, arousing, sweet smelling, great tasting creature that God ever made, and  she has convinced us that she orgasms over and over when we are together and gets wet every time she thinks of us and  our time spent is steamy, intense, intimate, heavenly and at the same time nasty as hell and  she keeps it fresh, and  is the only woman that can coax 2 or 3 out of us even when we arrive in a cranky mood.  Whew.

You will know what I mean when you meet her - keep looking, but don't look for easy and dependable.  Heck, if you are going to settle for that, just get married.

On 1/3/2017 at 4:01 PM, Badboy said:

but don't look for easy and dependable.  Heck, if you are going to settle for that, just get married.

It's nice that you've got a clear picture of what motivates you, but that is not the same for me. I'm looking to know who to call when the urge strikes and know that she's going to be ready for what I like. I do appreciate your input, though.

How do you count 2-6 week visits? Is that 1 time, or does a two week visit count as 14 times? Or do we count each hour of the day as a visit?

Some providers I've seen once/twice a year for the past decade. Others have been 'one & done'. And still others have spent weeks at a time with me, sharing the adventures of my travels. Some have even nursed me back to health after a visit to the hospital. 

I can count only 5-6 I've seen, 3 of which I keep in steady rotation of 10-20 times each. Their personalities connect with me and I actually enjoy their presence, that's rare these days so when I find an individual who doesn't trigger my anxiety I try to see them routinely. Don't get me wrong, there's no intimacy or deeper feelings being suppressed. It's like finding a tavern that pours the perfect martini, you don't spoil your palette with over indulgence but rather you know that the perfect martini is out there and when you feel like treating yourself you know how to get it.

I tend to see the ladies 2 to 5 times. There was one who was so good at what she does, she made me believe she really loved me. Her 20 plus times in a short period of time. She moved to another state I still see her when the opportunity arises.

Sometimes I return to a lady after an absence of several months.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, Bit Banger said:

How do you count 2-6 week visits? Is that 1 time, or does a two week visit count as 14 times? Or do we count each hour of the day as a visit?

Some providers I've seen once/twice a year for the past decade. Others have been 'one & done'. And still others have spent weeks at a time with me, sharing the adventures of my travels. Some have even nursed me back to health after a visit to the hospital. 

Braggart B)

Taking the Delorean back in time,  perhaps 5 or 6 in the 5+ club.  As time has changed in many ways, the idea of regular has great appeal.

About half the ladies I have seen were one and done. The other half were repeats. If the second, and third were pretty much the same experience as the first, then stopped there. The ones I have seen dozens of times kept it interesting with new and fun activities as well as a strong connection. With many ladies, becoming a regular can have its privileges.

On 1/13/2017 at 0:10 PM, wglide2003 said:

I tend to see the ladies 2 to 5 times. There was one who was so good at what she does, she made me believe she really loved me. Her 20 plus times in a short period of time. She moved to another state I still see her when the opportunity arises.

Sometimes I return to a lady after an absence of several months.

Awwww... that's sweet....

14 hours ago, DoubleOaked said:

About half the ladies I have seen were one and done. The other half were repeats. If the second, and third were pretty much the same experience as the first, then stopped there. The ones I have seen dozens of times kept it interesting with new and fun activities as well as a strong connection. With many ladies, becoming a regular can have its privileges.

Thank Goodness for privileges...  Your truly one of the good guys...  Thank You for showing me the way to this board too...

I don't get a chance to hobby very often so I tend to repeat when I find one I really like. That eliminates the screening problem, and I know pretty much what I'm going to get.

Providers are a holistic remedy so I take as needed. 

If you look at my reviews you can tell i have a thing for Asian ladies, a few ive seen several times, then i have my local babes i rotate with a few that are my faves and ive seen many times.

Then laste year i screwed up.......yup.....i fell on my ass hard in love. Of course it was one way, but there is some genuine return affection there. We became friends and i almost exclusively see her now. Maybe 20 to 30 times now? We go out to dinner, lunch, out for drinks sometimes. I really like her shes a fantastic person, i really care about her and will forever. I help her with random things whatever she needs. Listen to her when shes sad. She tells me everything. 

So, i havent been making the rounds like i was. So thats why. It was bound to happen, im a lover. 

The bad part is no recent oks on 411, cant win