Why should we stay???

11 posts in this topic

I hate change . But honestly this whole thing is really time consuming and exhausting  is it just me or does anyone else want to give up 

I know I'm crazy lazy but seriously this is ridiculous 

jmo

If it is to hard for you, then you are in the wrong place. I can only wonder what kind of client your lazy ass would be. Probably one the plops his ass on the bed and say's come serve me.

8b6b92b03e813a9f0c06ef4b8ee425b18ff936c8[1].jpg

lol lmao

i know my name is Ryann ., but the 2 n"s

are what make the name feminine . 

So therefore the kind of client I am is null n voiid

i understand though , you have no clue who I am nor do you get my sarcastic funny ways about me .

so I can see why you'd be so quick to judge. That's funny though .., made me laugh 

DOH‼️

Edited by Ryann

If it is to hard for you, then you are in the wrong place. I can only wonder what kind of client your lazy ass would be. Probably one the plops his ass on the bed and say's come serve me.

Thats Funny Kandi

Good morning Kandi

Obviously you've only been a member of TOB for a short time, yet Ryann is well, been a Provider here pretty much since it's inception. There are only a handful of us " old timers" left. I joined TOB just before it's first year mark.

Well I was under the impression that you were some newbe and a lazy one at that.

Oops My Bad....

Edited by Kandi

No worries girl  

I enjoyed the humor of it and how would you know ❓

i put my pic up now to not confuse 😜

plus I feel like a newbie thats my point LOL 

Edited by Ryann

I hate change  honestly this whole thing is really time consuming and exhausting  is it just me or does anyone else want to give up 

I know I'm crazy lazy but seriously this is ridiculous 

jmo

ryann we are sorry you feel this way and are frustrated with this whole process. We are working hard to make this change an improvement and not an impairment

The lovely Ms. Ryann is correct. It took my un-lazy ass a long time to finally crawl back into this new interface. 

Aloha Ryann

I just got my issues resolved,  feeling much better now that I'm listed as a, Provider not a Reviewer

Great seeing your lovely smile and its making me think fondly of you and Colorado. 

Be safe girl

Muh!

lol lmao

i know my name is Ryann ., but the 2 n"s

are what make the name feminine . 

So therefore the kind of client I am is null n voiid

i understand though , you have no clue who I am nor do you get my sarcastic funny ways about me .

so I can see why you'd be so quick to judge. That's funny though .., made me laugh 

DOH‼️

Ryann 35 1/2 n's. :D