Sweet Hannah

Nude Communities

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for some nice spots to visit. I've been to one and I enjoyed it with the exception of it being a family resort. My birthday is coming up and I would rather enjoy a nice weekend trip to one.

Have you checked out valley view hot springs? It's about a 31/2 hour drive from the city, but it's up on a mountain and very secluded. 

The only place I know in the Denver area is a family resort. PM is you want more info. 

Now in the Tampa area ...

Have you checked out valley view hot springs? It's about a 31/2 hour drive from the city, but it's up on a mountain and very secluded. 

I haven't. The drive doesn't matter. Sounds nice though. I've only been to idaho hot springs. 

I haven't. The drive doesn't matter. Sounds nice though. I've only been to idaho hot springs. 

You should check out their website. I grew up down in that general area and it's beautiful down there

Also worth a look:

http://www.orvishotsprings.com/

While down that way take a very short jaunt further south from Ridgway to Ouray and take the Million Dollar Highway to Silverton.  Everyone should at least once.  But hurry before winter! ;)

I havent been to Valley View in 2 years but last time I was there, it was only clothing optional at night and it wasn't good.  They basically turn off the lights and you have 5-1 boys outnumbering women.  The boys are looking to score even if your with a date.

I've heard good things about Orvis.

What used to be the the Well, now Dakota Hot Springs is hit or miss.  The area around it is great, very hot, great water.  The place is run down even for nude hot springs.  The biggest negative it the management.  They are crazy.  If you look at them wrong, they will throw you out.  Lots of drama from the management there.

I've never been to valley view, but it looks great.  Orvis I have been too and it is really nice.  It's optional during the day so we had a great time, they have multiple pools as well as private hot tubs inside.