Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is My Hello & Introductory Post, Warm Welcomes Please Guys..

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I am Charismatic Dione, but you may also address me as Charisma or simply Dione. I am totally brand new to the Industry, I will make 24 yrs of age on the 23rd of this month and I currently reside in Colorado Springs [Snip} I do plan to move over to the Denver Metro area by the end of this year so if you have leads on nice Hobby friendly incalls please send them my way! [Snip} patience please as this is all a process and I am learning more and more day by day. 

*Any good logical advice toward helping me be successful in this Industry is welcome from both providers & clients.

Also, I am in need of a good professional photographer.  

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Charisma D

Edited by boink36
Advertising and photo removed.

Welcome to the community and hope you have a "blast", in a variety of ways.

Hi, I am Charismatic Dione, but you may also address me as Charisma or simply Dione. I am totally brand new to the Industry, I will make 24 yrs of age on the 23rd of this month and I currently reside in Colorado Springs excellent! [Snip} I do plan to move over to the Denver Metro area by the end of this year bummer! so if you have leads on nice Hobby friendly incalls please send them my way! [Snip} patience please as this is all a process and I am learning more and more day by day. 

*Any good logical advice toward helping me be successful in this Industry is welcome from both providers & clients.

Also, I am in need of a good professional photographer.  

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Charisma D

Best suggestions i can think of are :

Try to seek out advice from experienced ladies.  There used to be several willing to actually help new ladies learn key ins and outs . Hopefully one or two will pm you.

Stay off of backpage till you know what you are doing!! (goes for both clients and providers)

Always say not just no, but hell no, to pimps.

Offer only those services you are comfortable with and offer them enthusiastically and cheerfully. If/when you can't move on to something else.

Welcome, good luck and best wishes ;)

Welcome to our humble establishment Dione.

The very first thing is get a hobby phone! With a number that cannot be traced back to your real name.

As to photographers, peruse the ads and pick 4-5 ladies that have pics you admire.

Reach out to them and ask who they use.

There are a couple of providers (1 retired) that are damn good with a camera.

Welcome to TOB....

I believe JohnBoy is being rather modest as he has a very good eye himself...He has taken some wonderful photos that I have seen and taken so fantastic photos of me over the years...I recommend that you discuss that with him however and hope that I have not overstepped any lines drawn in the sand here by saying that......

While I am in no way an expert by any means, I have been around for awhile so I would gladly offer my opinion of things which you might have questions so if you are in need of information on something, please feel free to contact me....As I said I am no expert but can offer you information based on my own personal experiences if you are interested just PM me if so........

Once again welcome to TOB and our little hobby hang out here on the net...I am certain you will find most of the people here are great and that they are also quite helpful and willing to assist you as needed anytime......

Have a great weekend everyone....