Chrissy

Ladies and NOT giving references. I have a Rant!

29 posts in this topic

OK so I contacted a total of 4 ladies(RedHead) this weekend for references..I contacted them thru 411 as awell as emails and/or text...A couple gents said These certain ladies would happily be a reference for them....one lady backtracked and tried to drop $100 off her rate if a certain gent would see her again in stead..He passed!. And then showed me her messages in text....Thanks! I love honest men! How ever, I see they ALL  have opened the messages and read them But DO NOT respond..What is the issue and Colorado Ladies NOT giving the reference.? And I say Colorado Because Every single touring lady I've contacted HAS contacted me back

I have toured Everywhere and This state is the Only one that does this?? I am used to the backtrack move but  I am not new to the Hobby and neither are the Other Redheads I have contacted  for these checks...Are they pissed another touring lady is being seen and they didn't want to see them again or what? I'm on Tour.Fresh Meat that Leaves town. No threat. So Yes Im Seriously baffled here???? I make money to spend it here to PLAY here..Its not like I'm taking it with me when I go so really Who can give me a TRUE honest answer and Maybe a list of the Not Ref friendly laddies ;) ..

OK my insane moment is done.. :)

Edited by alwayschrissy

Yes, we Colorado gentleman are so damn fine and tip like no other that of course the local ladies want to keep us all to themselves. 

There are some women that wont give references, I personally think its crap because they have screening requirements.  I have listed a couple of women that would not give references even though I had seen them a few times. I have made it a point to not see those girls again.

Along with this goes some women wanting too much information !

OK so I contacted a total of 4 ladies(RedHead) this weekend for references..I contacted them thru 411 as awell as emails and/or text...A couple gents said These certain ladies would happily be a reference for them....one lady backtracked and tried to drop $100 off her rate if a certain gent would see her again in stead..He passed!. And then showed me her messages in text....Thanks! I love honest men! How ever, I see they ALL  have opened the messages and read them But DO NOT respond..What is the issue and Colorado Ladies NOT giving the reference.? And I say Colorado Because Every single touring lady I've contacted HAS contacted me back

I have toured Everywhere and This state is the Only one that does this?? I am used to the backtrack move but  I am not new to the Hobby and neither are the Other Redheads I have contacted  for these checks...Are they pissed another touring lady is being seen and they didn't want to see them again or what? I'm on Tour.Fresh Meat that Leaves town. No threat. So Yes Im Seriously baffled here???? I make money to spend it here to PLAY here..Its not like I'm taking it with me when I go so really Who can give me a TRUE honest answer and Maybe a list of the Not Ref friendly laddies ;) ..

I find this very hard to believe because Redheads are all seriously hot! :D

I always give references, however I am not a red head....maybe the hair color has something to do with it? J/K. I feel a lack in confidence corresponds directly with provider cock blocking. I have been a little slow on occasion due to sticking to regulars as of late....but I try to provide timely references, as I'm sure other providers will vouch for. References are key to staying safe....to not give them is really pretty lame.

I have always thought text message receipts were a little creepy. I may have seen a text message but I could have been at a movie, concert, library, family function, shopping. There are so many things that a person could be doing which would explain no response but it makes the person who sent the message feel ignored and come to conclusions of their own. It doesn't mean that it's not blatantly ignored either, this would not be the first time I have heard this complaint about Denver ladies specifically. Some aren't really reference friendly, some would prefer that you follow their rules to get help, vouch for yourself before they disclose any information and the list of roadblocks continues. This also isn't a night and weekend kind of town, a lot of ladies call it quits in the early evenings and don't work the weekends so that could also make a difference.

Stealing appointments from other ladies is the biggest downside to the whole reference thing and I unfortunately think that kind of backstabbing happens more often than anyone realizes.

Sorry for a shitty time.

I have no problem staying safe & keeping other providers safe as well... I'm reference friendly, but I ask the my clients to contact me as well to give anyone any info or okays to keep everything discrete. I had one provider turn down my reference once upon a time because I didn't have enough reviews when I first started. 

If you find yourself traveling within Central or South Florida and require a reference check from me, please feel free to contact me. I'm constantly checking messages from Ladies as Safety is always first. 

I find this very hard to believe because Redheads are all seriously hot! :D

lol hot an aapparently disturbed easily ;)

I'm sorry you have experienced this Chrissy. I am reference friendly as well, and will try to stop what I am doing to respond to a lady. I don't want her to miss out on income or a gentleman to miss out on some fun. I hope it gets better for you.

Most ladies are reference friendly.

If they are not it usually is a case of a sloppy provider that can't remember the difference between Tom, Dick Or Harry.

Some providers are also stuck up and take offense to there client seeing someone else.

Stealing appointments from other ladies is the biggest downside to the whole reference thing and I unfortunately think that kind of backstabbing happens more often than anyone realizes.

I am curious, about how providers steal appointments from other providers?  I didn't know that was possible...

I am sorry, but I am new in this board. I don't understand that statement 

I am curious, about how providers steal appointments from other providers?  I didn't know that was possible...

I am sorry, but I am new in this board. I don't understand that statement 

Sort of like how Chrissy mentioned it in her OP. She asked for a bunch of references and one of ladies who was used as a reference tried to offer a discount so the guy would see her instead.

I always provide references, it is about safety for all of us.  Many times I do not get the same respect and I travel oftenoften, this is not only a problem locally.

I know a couple ladies that have told me they keep my info private and will not be a reference for me. I obviously don't use them but it seems the ones I use respond back. At least I hear back from the new person. The undercutting is lame. 

OK so I contacted a total of 4 ladies(RedHead) this weekend for references..I contacted them thru 411 as awell as emails and/or text...

This thread could get interesting as there are not many red heads who advertise here and are on P411. 

I ALWAYS supply a reference on the gentlemen's behalf if he's asks me to. I have my reference policy this way for many reasons - Im assured its the same person in question, that I am allowed to share his information, and that he is a current/past client in good standing that I can say I have seen and would see again.

References are something that are hard to get last minute, I personally have a real life, job and am in school full-time, With this now being a part time gig for me, my work phone isn't always on me or even on.    Im sure some of the other girls are the same way.

Thanks everyone but I definitely don't think a drama ThreAD was intended.These ladies know who they are and I'm sure they read the boards... I was just really hoping some honest ladies would come forth and say hey woman I feel you when I tour but this is how I feel ,this is what I do when touring, And This is what I Do to keep my week steady..(Shit I could use some tactics I've been out of the Hobby a long time!.And to be fair THIS is my home state I dont have to leave..I'm just updating .lol.).;) 

I have had the same issue since moving here.  I have had about 4 out of 15+ providers returning my reference request...  I have had to resort to asking gentlemen for personal information, some have obliged, others have opted not to.  I have had to decline meeting several gentlemen because their references (active providers) would not get back to me.  The only exception is if a provider does not require references herself, then whether or not she returns a reference request is up to her...  (IMO) It is not fair to the gentlemen, period.  If a provider is not reference friendly, she should be advertising it in all her ads/website. 

Wow that is insane.  It spells snake in my books.  Nice one crissy.

This is very sad, that even to get references it's a battle.  

The no replying back, no answer phone call or text to give a reference.   How pathetic that is! 

But that happens every where. 

I also travel so my tours really rely purely on references.  This will be my first trip to Colorado, so I can't say how bad it is., but it happens every where...  

A short story,

A gentleman contacted me with his references. One of the ladies was on vacation and the other one had active ads of the same day I was contacting her. I sent her an email, text, left a voicemail. I got nothing.  I then contacted him letting him no that he either had to change the appointment time/date or give me his job info.  He said," that is strange I just called her and told her that you were going to be contacting her" finally he end up giving me his business info.  I was a bit hesitant because why wouldn't she reply when he notified her that I would be contacting her?... He felt me apprehensive and asked me, " did you get a reply back at all?" I said no. He was very bother by it and called her in front of me "could you please reply back to give my reference. I have her in the other line" she then text me " he is a great guy"   7 hours after my first email/text/call. But she answered him right away every time... Smh

Indeed he is a great guy! Who appreciates paying because there is no commitment in returning. But some women (jealous ATF believe otherwise). it really surprises me how we can be so against each other...  That is why we are not able to help our industry, because some women are so envy and jealous to the extreme of blindness.

This is the first time I hear that a woman is willing to take $100 off , that is desperate!  

I have had those days too ranting in my hotel room... it is absurd! 

I prefer the gentleman to initiate a reference request, then I would be happy to email with the other lady. We need to support each other not try to undercut.

I have encountered some amazing women via refernces! As a strong, independent and confident woman, I love meeting other ladies who are also empowering and encouraging.

I have never understood how anyone could be jealous or hateful in this field. Or how anyone can be upset when a gentleman wants to reach out to others. I suppose I just assume everybody considers that variety is the spice of life.

When I provide a reference I never just say "he's okay", I always provide her a little information. And I tell her if I would ever see him again or not and why. 

Sadly though, I've had more ladies blow me off then I've had respond but the ones that have responded have been phenomenal and I will always consider them "friends"

This is very sad, that even to get references it's a battle.  

The no replying back, no answer phone call or text to give a reference.   How pathetic that is! 

But that happens every where. 

I also travel so my tours really rely purely on references.  This will be my first trip to Colorado, so I can't say how bad it is., but it happens every where...  

A short story,

A gentleman contacted me with his references. One of the ladies was on vacation and the other one had active ads of the same day I was contacting her. I sent her an email, text, left a voicemail. I got nothing.  I then contacted him letting him no that he either had to change the appointment time/date or give me his job info.  He said," that is strange I just called her and told her that you were going to be contacting her" finally he end up giving me his business info.  I was a bit hesitant because why wouldn't she reply when he notified her that I would be contacting her?... He felt me apprehensive and asked me, " did you get a reply back at all?" I said no. He was very bother by it and called her in front of me "could you please reply back to give my reference. I have her in the other line" she then text me " he is a great guy"   7 hours after my first email/text/call. But she answered him right away every time... Smh

Indeed he is a great guy! Who appreciates paying because there is no commitment in returning. But some women (jealous ATF believe otherwise). it really surprises me how we can be so against each other...  That is why we are not able to help our industry, because some women are so envy and jealous to the extreme of blindness.

This is the first time I hear that a woman is willing to take $100 off , that is desperate!  

I have had those days too ranting in my hotel room... it is absurd! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^This^^^ happens all the time.

This is why I tell the guys to get p411. So he/we doesn't have worry getting a reference, in the event the provider he is seeing like to play games.

There are providers who flat out lie too. One time a provider texted me asking for a reference. I gave him a fabulous reference. When she saw him she lied, told the guy I gave him bad reference when i didn't. After his session with her, he was so baffled. He contacted me asking, "why did you me a bad reference?" I told him I would call him right back. I took a snap shot of the text message. I texted to him and her. Then I called him back. 

Another time, I texted, emailed, called a provider for reference (which I seldom use references anymore). She responded by con acting him, and not me, asking him to see her instead. He seen me away, told me he will never see her again for pulling that stunt. I cant blame him. 

Another time, a client told me, he had contacted a provider. Used me as a reference. ( he didn't know I have change my method on how to use me as a reference.) She asked him to text me for (false future booking.) "He nikki its me ____, Ill be in town next week can I can see you?" if I agreed to it by text. She would see him. All he had to do was text screen shoot of our text message. She never bothered to call me. So when he pulled a no call no show, I contacted him asking him why. Now I know the truth.  

Some of these providers are straight scandalous, dirty and play games. I have complained about this in the past several times. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I am pretty sure Justina mentioned this in a previous topic. If you send us references, could you please send us contact information. A first name is not enough. We also need to know, how would they know you ie: name, email addy, or tele? I won't respond to a reference unless I know that provider is real. It is a huge time waster, if I have to verify your reference is a legitimate provider. 

Also, providers please...yes I understand if a client is safe and pays that is totally cool. However, if he stinks or has mouth disease give me a heads up!

I am pretty sure Justina mentioned this in a previous topic. If you send us references, could you please send us contact information. A first name is not enough. We also need to know, how would they know you ie: name, email addy, or tele? I won't respond to a reference unless I know that provider is real. It is a huge time waster, if I have to verify your reference is a legitimate provider. 

Also, providers please...yes I understand if a client is safe and pays that is totally cool. However, if he stinks or has mouth disease give me a heads up!

When a provider contacts me for a reference and IDK who she is. I ask her for p411 provider ID or website. I check her out myself. I give her the reference with no hassles and drama free. I send a copy of the reference I provided to the client. So the client knows I gave the him reference. (CYA cover ur ass)

Several of us providers have a running list of escorts who "refuse" or "play games" when giving references. When the gentlemen asks me why I won't see him. I tell him the provider you used as a reference has not responded. ( iam not unreasonable with the time frame) Even my ads says to give the provider time to respond. I send him the proof. NEXT I give him other options on screening. I also explaine to him my reference policy so this drama does not happen to him again.

I try to avoid using references, its my last resort, when there are many other options for screening, I don't want the drama in my life. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I have no problem providing "reference okays" - the problem I have is that I do not save names or numbers and when I get a reference request for "John 303-867-5309"  I have no idea who he is or if I have in fact ever seen him.  I think someone made the comment earlier that some providers can't recall who Tom, Dick, or Harry are ...well I guess throw me up on that shame wall cuz I certainly do not recall every meeting with such specific detail including every client's name (hell it's hard enough to remember my own sometimes LOL)   It helps me so much - if either the gentlemen texts me first to remind me of who he his and to give me a heads up that so-and-so provider will be contacting me for a reference OR if he simply provides that other provider with some information that will refresh my memory and confirm we've met.  Without that - I can't honestly say whether or not I have actually ever met him let alone if he is safe.   xoxo

Danielle is  right on here. I stopped saving info years ago. i do not save a guys number unless he is  a well established regular. So almost every single time a girl calls me I tell her  call him back and ask him how I will remember him. Something we talked about etc. I find doing it this way is far more personal as well. THE BEST way is for the guy to call me and say hey, can I use you as a reference, sarah so and so is gonna be calling. Then I am expecting her call and it is easy breezy from there. The purpose for this is  simple. It saves time, I don't have to worry that is possibly the wife or girlfriend, and it just makes thing all around easier.

Way back in the day girls used to have code words for their guys one code word for good clients and one for bad. You have to change it up every couple of months and it becomes a pain in the ass. But it works.

Danielle is  right on here. I stopped saving info years ago. i do not save a guys number unless he is  a well established regular. So almost every single time a girl calls me I tell her  call him back and ask him how I will remember him. Something we talked about etc. I find doing it this way is far more personal as well. THE BEST way is for the guy to call me and say hey, can I use you as a reference, sarah so and so is gonna be calling. Then I am expecting her call and it is easy breezy from there. The purpose for this is  simple. It saves time, I don't have to worry that is possibly the wife or girlfriend, and it just makes thing all around easier.

Way back in the day girls used to have code words for their guys one code word for good clients and one for bad. You have to change it up every couple of months and it becomes a pain in the ass. But it works.

The code words need to make a comeback. It is by far and away the easiest and most effective method to screen and it helps all involved.