hazebrother

Sharing references?

18 posts in this topic

I emailed a provider and marked the share references tab for her but she says she can't see or find them. Looked around the forums for some info but couldn't find anything so am putting it out to the forum. Anyone know how to do this?

I emailed a provider and marked the share references tab for her but she says she can't see or find them. Looked around the forums for some info but couldn't find anything so am putting it out to the forum. Anyone know how to do this?

on the providers profile page, when they login, the pending references are there. They just need to approve or deny them:)

When I click on the reference request he sent me, it doesn't work. I just tried it again to just make sure. 

Same here, reference request took me rig ft back to main page.

When I click on the reference request he sent me, it doesn't work. I just tried it again to just make sure. 

Same here, reference request took me rig ft back to main page.

I send you both a pm. Login to you your account, then on that first page scroll down below the galleries and your see Pending References. The field should be open and you will see a Approve and Deny button. If the field is collasped just click to the right of his name and it will open like the reviews. 

Did that resolve the issue?

I ran into an issue where I sent a provider a reference request, and she wasn't around for a while and when she finally logged in and read my private message that accompanied the request, she said that she couldn't find the request (she was kind of new). I'm not that familiar with the system yet, and so I thought if maybe I revoked the request and sent it again that this would help send her a fresh notification or something, but instead that seems to have automatically resulted in being blocked from sending any new requests now. Is there a way to get unblocked from sending reference requests?

This happen to me So you I just went straight to click my account and profile and you can just find the pending reference in there. 

13 hours ago, CedricDiggory said:

I ran into an issue where I sent a provider a reference request, and she wasn't around for a while and when she finally logged in and read my private message that accompanied the request, she said that she couldn't find the request (she was kind of new). I'm not that familiar with the system yet, and so I thought if maybe I revoked the request and sent it again that this would help send her a fresh notification or something, but instead that seems to have automatically resulted in being blocked from sending any new requests now. Is there a way to get unblocked from sending reference requests?

Sending or requesting multiple references from the same provider will result in your references being blocked.

What is the difference between a provider whose profile shows: References: Private vs References: 8.  Specifically, what does the "Private" mean? Thanks.

Having trouble with knowing where the reference is? I saw the request that came through. However I don’t see where I am suppose to give him the ok?

On 2/18/2018 at 4:26 AM, Henry said:

What is the difference between a provider whose profile shows: References: Private vs References: 8.  Specifically, what does the "Private" mean? Thanks.

It means the provider does not wish the public to know exactly how many references they have given.

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Having trouble with knowing where the reference is? I saw the request that came through. However I don’t see where I am suppose to give him the ok?

This was answered earlier in this thread.

Login to you your account, then scroll down below your galleries and locate

"Pending Reference Requests from TOB Clients"

The field should be open and you will see a Approve and Deny button. If the field is collasped just click to the right of the reviewers name and it will open like the reviews.

I don't know what happens on your side but I believe it to be courteous to let the YL know by pm and a nice introduction that they have been shared.  I personally believe you are on target.

Agreed. Maybe a question for admin for notification pop up option to come.

On 2/5/2018 at 1:39 PM, TheWhisperer said:

Sending or requesting multiple references from the same provider will result in your references being blocked.

Whisperer is correct. Be careful and delicate or they surely will block you.

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Whisperer is correct. Be careful and delicate or they surely will block you.

The system flags it as spamming a provider. It's best to request a reference then follow up with a pm or text.

I'd noticed that my request reference has been blocked but I don't remember sending multiple requests to anyone. I've requested 4 ladies (at the request of tob) and 3 of them accepted them the 4th isn't active on here so it never went through. my question would be, is there a way to get unblocked for any possible future requests?