Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Ashley

Just wanted to say hello!

23 posts in this topic

Some of you might remember me from a few years back. I still stop in on occasion to visit the ever-so-fun life and friends I left behind. The memories I have will always make me smile :-) I haven't been here in a while and I was surprised to see it's a totally different board. I just re registered and am SO excited that my user name is still available!  YAY!  As far as I'm concerned, I'm the one and only Sweet Ashley ;-) I miss you all!!!  MWAH!!! 😘💕💕💕

Ashley XOXO

Edited by Sweet Ashley

And on another note, I was just viewing the thread "Old members you miss the most."  It made me smile to see my name mentioned a few times. 😄 It's funny that my time here doesn't seem like THAT long ago, yet it seems like forever ago. Oh how I fondly remember Jennifer Classy Centerfold, Cherry, Natasha, Sweet Caroline, Sabrina, Sensual Sara, etc. SO many fun memories!  I miss the fun parties and happy hours we had, and I miss Cloud 9. And of course I fondly remember so many of you gentleman as well! 😜  Even though I've moved on to "greener pastures," I would never trade the experiences I had with you all. 😘💕💕

Edited by Sweet Ashley

And on another note, I was just viewing the thread "Old members you miss the most."  It made me smile to see my name mentioned a few times. 😄 It's funny that my time here doesn't seem like THAT long ago, yet it seems like forever ago. Oh how I fondly remember Jennifer Classy Centerfold, Cherry, Natasha, Sweet Caroline, Sabrina, Sensual Sara, etc. SO many fun memories!  I miss the fun parties and happy hours we had, and I miss Cloud 9. And of course I fondly remember so many of you gentleman as well! 😜  Even though I've moved on to "greener pastures," I would never trade the experiences I had with you all. 😘💕💕

welcome back ashley. Look forward to getting to know you.. 😎

Glad to hear things are good for you. Miss you, but memories are forever. 

Be well!

My ALL TIME favorite person...Hello Ashley!!!  Glad to see you are doing well. You are the best!!

Vince

It's so good to hear that you're doing well.  You are such a class act.  (I'm the former notdeadyet)

Hey girl its been a while....How are you???  Hope things are well for you....Welcome back....

Nice to hear such positive reflections. I missed getting to know you when I still could ... my loss.

Hello Ashley! :)

It's good to hear from you and that you are doing well.  Definitely some fond memories...

Lots of wonderful memories, of some wonderful kisses, get parties and truly wonderful girls and gentlemen!

Sophiadd AKA TAYLORANNE of Denver

Very pleasant memories...

I hope and trust you are doing well...

I have to admit still thinking of Ashley and Jennifer rather frequently...  :)

Edited by sw.denco

Well, I finally figured out how to navigate and log-in to this new system. I had kind of given it up, but here I am again. I'm sure everyone is incredibly relieved to see pitbull and his pussy avatar. But enough about me...

The legendary Sweet Ashley...   I have heard you mentioned in reverential tones indeed. Take care and be well. If you ever "came back," I think a few men here would be overcome with joy. 

How nice to hear that you are happy and doing well.  You remain one of my fondest memories from the past.

Thanks everyone!  It's great to "see" a few familiar names still around here. I hope you all are doing well!  MWAH!!! 💋

Wow!  Sweet Ashley what a terrific blast from the past.   One of my all time favorite folks as well, I sure did enjoy spending time with you, and l cherish the memories.  I too have been away for some time and when I popped back in, look at all the changes

best wishes to you

Some of you might remember me from a few years back. I still stop in on occasion to visit the ever-so-fun life and friends I left behind. The memories I have will always make me smile :-) I haven't been here in a while and I was surprised to see it's a totally different board. I just re registered and am SO excited that my user name is still available!  YAY!  As far as I'm concerned, I'm the one and only Sweet Ashley ;-) I miss you all!!!  MWAH!!! 😘💕💕💕

Ashley XOXOoh how I do miss you and the fun we had :)

I'm confused on my phone and think I'm replying.  Ashley... I miss you, last time I bumped into you was Micro Center.  I miss you terribly, you're a wonderful fantastic person!

maximus