Kandi Apple

Location?

16 posts in this topic

What location in Denver is most convenient to visit for an incall?

DTC has been it for a long time but I don't think that this is the best central location for all...

Gents your thoughts are:

Edited by Kandi

I still think DTC because of the easy access from I25.   Plus my main location is DTC.

For me north Denver, closer to me. DTC is ok but never schedule weekdays from 3pm to 6pm. Downtown is ok if private residence with plenty of parking.

Up north towards arvada and Westminster is always best for me but it seems like there are never any providers in those areas. They are all in DTC. Its like it's own little city of providers down there.. Lol. 

Anywhere within Denver city limits along I-25 I think would make most gents happy. I have never understood the huge concentration in DTC, it seems like a serious cluster fuck but just north of there is the SE Denver/Cherry Creek/Glendale and it has been great to me. I am still close to DTC and a straight shot to Downtown or Aurora. North Denver might be a good place to set up shop, not as many ladies on that side of town and a whole new set of guys who don't have to drive across town to get to the DTC.

The south of Denver, Cherry Creek or DTC. I have often wondered why Castle Rock is hardly ever used, its midway between Denver and Colorado Springs/

I have to say, I would play twice as often as I do now if I didn't have to drive to DTC.  I live west of Denver and work downtown and would rather have my teeth pulled than drive to the Tech Center.  Downtown, CC or the northern suburbs would get me out of my cave much more often.  

I've tried everywhere and my happy place is Westminster North Denver Thorton area.... The rooms have been nicer & its more laid back & discrete... Feels safer out that way, & seems I get more professional clientele compared to south Denver area. Plus they do less stings out this way... DTC is to flooded, & the pigs stay on your ass out there 

DTC or Cherry Creek.

I'm a Colorado Springs dude and when the going gets tough here in town, the tough go to DTC. Driving any further north is somewhat silly for me when there are many options in the DTC. I will drive further north for that special lady however.

One more for north of Denver. Westminster Broomfield Thornton those are good for me. DTC too much traffic takes too much to be able to sneak away from work. 

my vote is for up north as well.  I absolutely hate going to the dtc and try to avoid as much as possible.

Since you say "Central" location, I'd have to say north of Denver like Westminster.

Many of us come from the north and the south bound Thornton traffic is always horrendous on I-25.

I agree, north Denver.

Funny how 8ball said your mom's house. The first girl I ever saw was at her mom's apartment.