Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just Wanted To Say Hello!

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'm new to the industry. I recently just moved to Denver from out of state! I'm learning the site and any advice or tips is very much appreciated :) 

Hope you all have a great week! :wub:

Welcome to Colorado kelsie and welcome to the board too.. 😁 I think everyone is still learning the site a little bit. It's not too bad though once you get used to it 

Howdy Darling...

Welcome to the profession, the city, the state and TOB. So how many different kinds of newbie are you...;) Don't worry though as I'm sure there will be many guys out there willing to show you the ropes.:rolleyes:

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Welcome girl! I have been providing for 5 years. I would be more than happy to help you out and show you some other great sites you can join to help your buisness thrive! Message me anytime! Be safe and have fun! 

Welcome to the board and Denver.  You wouldn't be from NY would you.

Edited by geecue2

Show up when you say. Dont rush em, and never stay in a situation you dont feel comfortable in.

Welcome to the high plains Kelsie.. one word of advice, when the waiter offers you Rocky Mountain Oysters think before you order and twice before you bite!