Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juanmotai

The guy who stirs the pot

9 posts in this topic

Ok, seems I've rubbed a few people wrong on here, and basically, that's ok with me. I like to be the guy who stirs the pot a little. I dont however, like to spread gossip or rumors. I have no place for people like that. But, if I have an opinion, I will state it and I am perfectly happy with people giving me their opinion of my opinion. Haha. Basically I am a good dude though, and if a lot of you knew me, you would know I just like to be a little bit of the black sheep. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I rubbed you wrong, good. I probably meant to rub you a little. Lol. But don't take it personally. I don't take anything personally. I just like being a rebellious little fuck. So now, saying that, I will go back to my regularly scheduled program of being me. One last thing, I respect each and every one of you unless you give me a reason not to. So I don't mean disrespect. Happy hobbying dudes and dudettes

2Big I think you should handle this! Dear Friend....

This is cute, it's like a reverse provider "Hey I'm new here thread".

Reminds me a bit of the male advertisement thread. Fork was a stud as I remember it.

Its a full moon tonight, people are being crazy lol 

Its a full moon tonight, people are being crazy lol 

Yep, just got back from the mtns spending a night howling at the moon. No better way in my opinion to mark another passing year.

As for the OP it's something I could have written any time in the past 15yrs so I do know where he's coming from. Best wishes to the next generation of pot stirrers. However please wait a few more years until I'm gone before adopting my signature closing.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse... 

Yep, just got back from the mtns spending a night howling at the moon. No better way in my opinion to mark another passing year.

As for the OP it's something I could have written any time in the past 15yrs so I do know where he's coming from. Best wishes to the next generation of pot stirrers. However please wait a few more years until I'm gone before adopting my signature closing.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse... 

lol. Sorry dude, it wasn't meant intentionally. I won't be adopting your signature closing. That's totally yours CH. Have yourself an awesome weekend my friend