Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jordan nevah

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any details about Jordan  nevah she has an ad on this site but no rules I'll toftt if I must but any insight would be helpful

Probably not gonna get too much info outta people with your first post buddy. But if you read her Ad it says P411 verified and reviewed. If I was you I would check there, or Google her phone number. You would be surprised at what a Google search can show you. But if you toftt, please share your experience. Good luck brotha and happy hobbying 

It's the same person. She changed her phone number a while back, but the reviews on the first profile are hers. I've seen her, and recommend her.

Probably not gonna get too much info outta people with your first post buddy. But if you read her Ad it says P411 verified and reviewed. If I was you I would check there, or Google her phone number. You would be surprised at what a Google search can show you. But if you toftt, please share your experience. Good luck brotha and happy hobbying 

Funny he did end up getting help :rolleyes: If so few want really want to help the new guy why should the new guy return the favor by writing a review?

She is legit and has been around for a while.

I really appreciate all the help I figured this was the way to go thanks everyone

Funny he did end up getting help :rolleyes: If so few want really want to help the new guy why should the new guy return the favor by writing a review?

She is legit and has been around for a while.

😜

I've seen her multiple times and can vouch she is legit.  If you want more 411, please PM me...