Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovewomen

Time Stamps on Posts & Community Member Page

4 posts in this topic

I have noticed that the time stamps on posts appear to be at oddball times.  Also what happened to the community page where members could find other members and pm them as well as look at profiles.

The times displayed are GMT, I think.  Admin is aware of the issue and they are working to correct it, rumor around the water cooler is that will be fixed by Sunday.

I don't find a member's list feature in the new board, I am not sure what the status is on that - I'll go hang out by the water cooler for a while and see what I hear. ;)

I figured the time stamps were GMT.  It will be nice once that is corrected and have the current MDT or MST time stamps shown.

I've been playing and nosing around the new site trying to find features that were available on the old site.  Right now I don't think the new site is very user friendly to those of us that weren't involved in the design of the new site.  I'm sure most everything is there, just finding it is time consuming.

I'm trying not to be critical and hoping over time we all get used to the new site...especially as we are going to have to live with it if we want to visit and use this site. I'll have to see how I feel about the new design when it comes time to pay up to be a VIP member.

In the meantime, I'll keep nosing around.

I figured the time stamps were GMT.  It will be nice once that is corrected and have the current MDT or MST time stamps shown.

I've been playing and nosing around the new site trying to find features that were available on the old site.  Right now I don't think the new site is very user friendly to those of us that weren't involved in the design of the new site.  I'm sure most everything is there, just finding it is time consuming.

I'm trying not to be critical and hoping over time we all get used to the new site...especially as we are going to have to live with it if we want to visit and use this site. I'll have to see how I feel about the new design when it comes time to pay up to be a VIP member.

In the meantime, I'll keep nosing around.

The Time and a number of other issues should be resolved by Sunday