Searching For Desired Activities In New Format

8 posts in this topic

I got on this site for the first time in a bit and was taken back!!  I cannot search the reviewed ladies to find out who provides my favorite activity (BBBJCIM).  I know many providers in my area provide this but now I cannot find them.  My old searches were easy and now when I type in "CIM" in the favorite activities box, nothing cums up (excuse the pun, LOL)!  Anyone know how I can find sweethearts in my area (Littleton, DTC) like I used to?  Much thanks~  BTW, I am NOT a "newbie" not sure what's up with this new site.

Edited by Flanker-9057

The site upgrade is still new enough that it squeaks just standing still, Admin are still working on some of the functionality that the old TOB had.  Review searches are limited right now and do not search the session description text like they used to.  I'm told they're working on that, but in the meantime anything that was described in the session description will not show up as a result for any search field currently available.

If you're looking for a specific consenting activity, you can use that search field but results will be limited to the activities that were selectable on the old review drop-down menu.  I don't recall CIM being on that menu.

The board as a whole is a work in progress right now, there are still wrinkles to iron out, but the site is better today than it was on Monday.

The board as a whole is a work in progress right now, there are still wrinkles to iron out, but the site is better today than it was on Monday.

Yes, it is.  And as users start poking in the dark corners, they have been sharing their discoveries, the secret arcana of the new TOB.  (Thanks, Justina)

The site upgrade is still new enough that it squeaks just standing still, Admin are still working on some of the functionality that the old TOB had.  Review searches are limited right now and do not search the session description text like they used to.  I'm told they're working on that, but in the meantime anything that was described in the session description will not show up as a result for any search field currently available.

If you're looking for a specific consenting activity, you can use that search field but results will be limited to the activities that were selectable on the old review drop-down menu.  I don't recall CIM being on that menu.

Right, CIM is not on the old or new menu items.  I used to search in the old format using that term and it would find that term if used in the body of the review text.  I was told long ago ( I am NOT a newbie, or GUEST....WTF?) that to find "activities" I needed to search reviews and got used to that easy way as nobody lists them anymore not on P411 either.  If any ladies offer, would love to get a message~.  Thanks.

Welcome back flanker 

Thanks my friend.  Long time no see.........Would love recommendations for providers if you have more to tell me?

Would be nice to get some private messages from some who love providing CIM in my area................